Recent content by Aelonwy

1. Aelonwy

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

I really like the style of this one, like the fully all-in top bundle but I'm going to have to wait till it comes back around. I don't currently have the points for it and we're already budgeting for Myth Drannor x 3 right around the corner. If anything is disappointing about this bundle its...
  2. Aelonwy

What Three Things Do You Love Most about DDO?

I chose build complexity/variety, nostalgia for familiar worlds/races/classes/monsters, and you must admit most of the voice acting is top-notch. I also prefer the real-time combat although lag sometimes makes it feel turn-based where I don't get a turn for several rounds. I really wanted to...
  3. Aelonwy

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

Choosing just one was a very tough choice. I went with lag and bugs which can be instantly aggravating. But inventory management is a soul-sucking time waster and nerfs often cause breaks from the game either for ourselves or friends which can make playing way less fun and more feeling despondent.
  4. Aelonwy

Just a plain White Cloak...

I've looted plenty of robes from Guard Kayd and Kear but not like this one. I've looted plenty of robes with the right type collar, even the right color but then not on the right robe base. Its 3 variables that have to align. Correct Robe + Correct Collar/Accessory Layer + Correct Color of...
  5. Aelonwy

Carrion swarm - why no damage at all on save?

Superficially, I can see where you are going with this line of reasoning but it doesn't hold water. They created some of the kinks and screws and twisty builds with things like handwrap Shifter Barbarians, Dark Hunter rangers that are more rogue/druid than ranger somehow. Sure they give us...
  6. Aelonwy

I have tried on every single random generated robe that has entered my inventory of every possible level since 2011 or 2012. I have been attempting to acquire this robe: The forward facing image is a photoshop but the backside image was a quick pic I took of a player in the marketplace before...
  7. Aelonwy

You can get a plain white cloak in random gen but it could take forever. Getting a solid color is less common than getting two contrasting colors plus even if the cloak is a solid color it could have an unappealing style such as lines across the back dividing it in half or the loopy edging or...
  8. Aelonwy

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

By the way, the poll should have had a Donuts option for undecided.
  9. Aelonwy

You're going to take this VIPLP and you're going to like it.

Making a lot of assumptions there. I know tone in text can be difficult but nowhere was Cd throwing a hissy fit. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they don't have to sit down and shut up just because someone doesn't want to hear/read it. If you have a problem with any particular...
  10. Aelonwy

Is PDK Fat ?

They look like mutants. Their proportions are very poor, if they were meant to be comic-book hero proportions they were way off and should have been modeled more like warforged.
  11. Aelonwy

Thursday May 2nd? No sales or weekend bonus today?

Thank you guys. Sometimes I just want to glance at the forums info on my phone while I'm cooking or soaking the dishes after cooking.
  12. Aelonwy

Thursday May 2nd? No sales or weekend bonus today?

As title, did we not get the Thursday sales and weekend bonus announced? I see it neither in dev tracker nor in the usual forum section for either. I cannot be the only one to notice? Are they announcing it somewhere else entirely now?
  13. Aelonwy

Ddo's downtime is because of the shady playerbase

If you know of any specific shady things players are doing the proper thing to do is report it to SSG. To speak of, question or entertain brain-storming about shady things on the forums is usually considered a no-no.
  14. Aelonwy

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 1st 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

The Focus Orb will no longer display incorrect targets. Thank you so much! I hated this particular malfunction to an almost irrational level. It didn't help that after 67.2 we had some of the worst lag? no almost Claymation during combat. I really hope both of these issues are mitigated.
  15. Aelonwy

Poll on Polls

I don't know why exactly but I'm ever so slightly disappointed.