Recent content by droid327

1. droid327

U68 Preview 1: Wild Mage Sorcerer Archetype

Yeah, and for some caster classes its not worth the 100 SP. Druid probably wont. But e.g. Bards and Artis still get their L6s at L16, and their T5/6s arent must-have like savant sorcs and druids. And yes, if you're just doing a HPL or RPL with no EPL, then capstones are irrelevant and that...
  2. droid327

Oh also please take this chance to improve chest blessing by adding Treasure Hunter +5 to its effects, for both WM and Dmark Right now it's frankly trash, as we all understand it to work, and i don't know why you're featuring that mechanic so prominently. Another example of devs being out of...
  3. droid327

What's the base chance for wild magic? I'm worried a lot of builds may splash /4 for 100 sp and just ignore the wild magic feature, since you aren't giving up caster levels for it I don't think the random DC will play like you hope it will. I think this is another example of devs designing a...
  4. droid327

Why Do Sacred Fist Generate So Much More Ki than Monks, when Monks Need More Ki?

They...dont? In fact SF (at least handwraps SF) is kinda Ki-limited if they dont splash /1 monk for Sun Stance
  5. droid327

Make Dragonmark chest blessing give +5 treasure finding, as per the elixir

Data mining is missing something then, because it demonstrably does
  6. droid327

(Combat): You are affected by your reaper bonus driver ii.

Adds 5 yards to your tee shots
  7. droid327

this weeks free stuff

Scroll is a known bug in the profanity filter
  8. droid327

TH boosts tomes and other rare Store loot, mythic/reaper bonuses, rare filigrees, possibly other stuff too
  9. droid327

A change to damage type for Warlocks.

Same reason anyone would care what you think, when you posted your opinions?
  10. droid327

Well...yeah, it kinda is. If you looked at what % of people online at a given time are doing, or what % of time a given character has been doing its entire existence, then leveling is a significant part of gameplay too, thats the whole point of the TR mechanic. And casters make fantastic...
  11. droid327

Epic TR suggestion.

They could simply add a new "Greater Epic Heart" at L30 that implemented a new process where you choose an EPL and then immediately choose a Heroic/Racial PL, and then get spit back out at new character creation But that would obviate the need for buying a separate Heroic/Racial heart with...
  12. droid327

[DCWizard] Damage the enemy if he is immune to compulsion/death in PK/FoD/WotB/Wreid & Hold/Dominate monster

I've come to the same conclusion when I think about this issue. There's no reason IKs shouldnt default back to "moderate but not great" DPS against straight-up IK-immune mobs. 75d8 would be 337.5 average damage, with a Fort DC (I think it should still allow for a save vs the damage). That's...
  13. droid327

Boosts the quality of loot in the chests, ie gives random loot "better" affixes Treasure Hunter is like the bonus weekend, boosts a lot more actually useful and valuable drop rates (though not named item drops themselves)
  14. droid327

You get, what, 8 of those with Extra Action Boost enhancements? Yes they're great, but that just kinda validates the paradigm of "more powerful skills are more limited". Casters are SP-limited, action boosts are even more charge-limited. Now if you want to argue the game isnt designed to...