Recent content by ducki

1. ducki

What the heck is on my screen

You can tumble infinitely, but it takes 8 seconds to regain 1 tumble charge, so once you run out, you're going to have to wait. Why does it exist? Don't know mate, I don't like it either, apparently moving was too OP though, so they nerfed it. Next it will be step charges.
  2. ducki

What the heck is on my screen

As Rabid said, tumble charges, you can turn it off in ui settings
  3. ducki

Anyone want to duel me for plat?

Uh, no thank you, unless of course there are pet certificates or tomes involved, or AS for that matter
  4. ducki

Lowered Expectations and Friends (Orien) R10 Legendary Chronoscope (110min)

Nice run, this reminds me of when I used to play and every party was completely filled to the brim, not anymore though :(, well, good job to everyone in this! - ducki
  5. ducki

Is it worth it?

Ah, ok, thanks to both of you all for clarifying that, my friend bought it with DDO points and now can't upgrade the the cash shop offers, but extremely regrets not buying it. But that's ok, still sounds like it is worth it, plus now I can flex on them lol. :) - ducki
  6. ducki

Is it worth it?

Good to know that they are available for all characters, any idea if the pet certificates are BT account or character, wondering if I could trade my friend one.
  7. ducki

Alchemist Spells

Both of those would be a yes, not sure why it still says 9, but I timed it and it's only ~7 seconds, so math wise I assumed 7.3! Good Luck Mate! - ducki
  8. ducki

Alchemist Spells

Mine seems to be working, I have 7.3 second multi, do note that SLAs don't work with cooldowns though
  9. ducki

Gatekeeper's grove now has a teleporter

I like the concept, maybe make it look older, add some vines and crumble some of the structure. Then to step it up more you can dim the brightness of the portal and drape vines over the portal itself. Then, if you wanted to take it (again) farther, make it so that it's grown into a tree. But...
  10. ducki

Polls?

Sorry for this dumb question, but how do I vote on polls? And while I'm at it, how do I react to others posts?
  11. ducki

Since Vecna Unleashed is NOT part of April Curate your XPAC...

Thanks man, have a nice day! :)
  12. ducki

Is it worth it?

Thanks for the info on the hire, I looked teal up, and tbh, a dinosaur hireling sound very interesting to me, thanks mate! :)
  13. ducki

Is it worth it?

Dang man, that's a lot of stuff that is not listed on the page for some reason, definitely worth it for the Time and Boxes it sounds like, good to know, thanks! :)
  14. ducki

Is it worth it?

Yes, I do agree with this, if the mounts and cosmetics + the expansion itself are worth it to me though, are the other items (for example the Otto's Boxes) "Worth it" or are they pretty much worthless?
  15. ducki

Unique augments from Challenges

Didn't realize I said personally twice in a row, makes reading it weird, sorry! :)