Recent content by FaceDancer

1. FaceDancer

DDO Bonus Days!

I fixed it for you!!! :p
  2. FaceDancer

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

My play style changes depending on who I'm with. Me and my brother zerg for the most part unless it is new content for us. My partner is a flower sniffing assassin which is really rough for me because... well... there's a lot of "hurry up and wait" involved while they look @ stuff and...
  3. FaceDancer

DDO Bonus Days!

*murder-hobo mode engaged*
  4. FaceDancer

Thank you Tonquin

Tonquin is definitely going to be missed! I can only wish him the best moving forward. Good luck on your further adventures! 🥰
  5. FaceDancer

TavernTails' Tidbits of D&D History

Ouch! Mazes & Monsters & this one would have made a great double-feature in 82!
  6. FaceDancer

Mordenkainan????

Ignore still works regardless of name change. 👹
  7. FaceDancer

"Energy Criticals"(Epic Past Life feat) issue...

Force, Negative, Positive, and Light are some of the forces (I would argue sonic as well) that seem to affect many critters in the game. I'm wondering if them missing from this feat was intentional by the devs to balance this?
  8. FaceDancer

Hunts End and repeaters

Haha! I wish! For the chum, no doubt that is the case, but I generally wouldn't waste a Hunts End on chum.
  9. FaceDancer

Best (or Good) in Slot Progression Charts for leveling builds

What is best?!? I guess you could go on what is "best" based on statistics alone, but even that is situational and subjective to the end user. As an example: The Ranged chart that Mesmerin posted is specific to DEX builds. I generally build my ranged toons around INT. Maybe these items are...
  10. FaceDancer

Hunts End and repeaters

I never noticed that it was working on additional bolts. I think that kinda tells you how "meh" it is?
  11. FaceDancer

Timeless Songs

12. FaceDancer

Good Starting Point

If you haven't gotten all of the bags for gems, collectables and such, you should do that as well. From the DDOWiki (I would also recommend buying a quiver or two for arrows and bolts) : Basic bags for new characters New characters (including those that have recently True Reincarnated) can get...
  13. FaceDancer

Good Starting Point

Don't forget to claim any Year of the Dragon stuff you can: https://www.ddo.com/year-of-the-dragon Go to the Hall of Heroes in the Market and talk to Xatheral (giant silver dragon on lower level). Talk to Estraz as well. He may have some goodies too. https://ddowiki.com/page/Estraz
  14. FaceDancer

Color me impatient

Who doesn't want the most bang for their buck?!? Value can be a very subjective thing depending on who you talk to. I hope SSG does a good job on this one as I have been pretty grumpy about some of the stuff in the past.
  15. FaceDancer

Color me impatient

I really hope my suggestion for adding Succulent Ham™ gets into this expansion. Plain ol' Tasty Ham at this point isn't cutting it (plus my warforged cats are getting "oily discharge" from the Concentrated Tasty Ham Oil). They need to level it up! 🤖