Recent content by Fisto Mk I

1. Fisto Mk I

U68 Preview 1: Wild Magic & Surges General Info

Standard practice in our home rpg game session: Druid convert whole party to plants, implant they into his live staff and use ring with single daily charge Fly for very fast very distant travel... 🤣
  2. Fisto Mk I

Buff Hellball

Don't touch it... it long time dead...
  3. Fisto Mk I

DPS test

You're correct, but... see below. Yea, i have same experience... at least, delta 86/89 in some test can be just explained by observation/measurement error. Yea, and it not stack with gear because same name and same Enhancement bonus type. And here is some catch - it have same bonus type, but...
  4. Fisto Mk I

DPS test

We talk before about this, remember? 8) Wind stance provide +15 Throwing Alacrity, +4 DEX mean also +8DS, +2 to Damage (+4 with HW Trance) and better synergy with Pinnacle for damage. Personally, i usual use Water stance for better defense, Ki is not more problem with Orchid Blossom. Fire stance...
  5. Fisto Mk I

What Will Be The New Race?

^^^^ This!!! 8)
  6. Fisto Mk I

handwrap progression

Choice any one you like! 8) Personally, i like fully upgraded Quenched Handwraps.
  7. Fisto Mk I

Is Orien down?

Yep. Was kicked and cannot connection again.
  8. Fisto Mk I

DPS test

Equipment. Enhancement SP bonuses was removed when RL belts was nerfed.
  9. Fisto Mk I

Dual Wielding Sentient Weapons

Exactly. It's why medieval knights give their weaponz female names, like famous Durandal. 8)
  10. Fisto Mk I

Make Dragonmark chest blessing give +5 treasure finding, as per the elixir

We have available data mining? I wanna see it! 8)
  11. Fisto Mk I

Most satisfying character action ingame

Killing other players with healing spellz like Spring to Summer/Reborn in Fire and secretly wearing Lantern Ring... :devilish:
  12. Fisto Mk I

Thank you Tonquin

Resource blocked in my country, can anyone repost content?
  13. Fisto Mk I

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

No Tonquin - no fix, i fear... Well... we see...
  14. Fisto Mk I

Wizard and Spell update

Technically it was. T5 SD provide Weird as lvl9 (lvl6 for half-caster) Arcane spell, and it was subject for spell benefits like Spell CD reduction from feats/filigree/PL. Now it just nerfed SLA with ability apply useless metamagics without additional cost. Sure, fully agree. 8)
  15. Fisto Mk I

Wizard and Spell update

It was... before devs nerfed it to SLA... 8)