Recent content by Kalibano

1. Kalibano

Kali's Past Life spreadsheet

I found an old spreadsheet for Past Lives I had started putting together years ago (when I thought I might pursue completionist on all my alts, which eventually led to me just abandoning it, being obviously impossible to accomplish such thing in my lifetime :ROFLMAO: ). In any case, I just...
  2. Kalibano

Kali's Bard Swashbuckler HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Thanks again for sharing all this! Awesome stuff indeed.
  3. Kalibano

Awesome! :) If you don't mind sharing, which 👆 was your favourite? Also curious about your favourite combat style 👆? Very grateful for your time sharing your experiences and suggestions, and definitely keen to learn more interesting variations of this specific build/ archetype (especially the...
  4. Kalibano

Thanks for sharing your experience with Handaxe builds, lots of great food for thought there! In my ideal world, I'd like to retain the hybrid aspect I currently have: this would involve going CHA and Bard as the main class. I'm kinda willing to drop the trapper aspect, if this means securing...
  5. Kalibano

Kali's Bard Spellsinger Inquisitive HYBRID Ranged/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Hey again :) Thx a bunch for sharing how you got on with the full levelling experience! Very useful indeed to anyone coming here and looking for info on this build! Though I do solo, in reaper mode, most (if not all) of the content needed for me to get up to around mid-high epics, I don't...
  6. Kalibano

Kali's Build Repository (regular servers + Hard Core Leagues!)

The thread for the following build has been updated: 2. Kali's Barbarian Ravager THF CON Melee DPS build (click me!) Secondary aim(s): 2. AoE Insta Kills: > Ravager > 'Visage of Terror [C6]' {every 30s} 108+1d20 {Intimidate skill + 1d20} Intimidate breakdown:
  7. Kalibano

Kali's Suggestions for DPS gear sets + downloadable planner spreadsheets

Ya, the Diamonds with insightful bonus to ability scores are only available from the Mysterious Remnant vendors during the Champion Hunter events, and sadly they don't happen very often. I've suggested on a few occasions for them to be placed permanently on that vendor. The +14 enhancement...
  8. Kalibano

Kali's Bard Spellsinger Inquisitive HYBRID Ranged/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Thank for sharing your experience with the build :) Sounds like you are enjoying it, so it's a massive win! I used impr precise shot very often vs trash prior to the changes to some ranged attacks becoming AoE. I must confess it takes me longer to notice the impact of changes because I cycle my...
  9. Kalibano

> For the benefit of anyone visiting this thread, looking for suggestions for gear, who is not familiar with the Sora Kell set: Legendary Wrath of Sora Kell (3 Pieces): +25 Artifact bonus to Universal Spell Power +30 Artifact bonus to Physical Resistance Rating +3 Artifact bonus to Hit and...
  10. Kalibano

That's a great suggestion, thanks a lot for sharing this! :) I'm kinda waiting for Myth Drannor to delve a bit deeper again into gearing, but contributions like this are fantastic for everyone who comes here seeking inspiration/ ideas.
  11. Kalibano

Kali's Barbarian Ravager THF CON Melee DPS build

Coin Lords 400 favor achieved. Visage of Terror DCs in the main post adjusted accordingly.
  12. Kalibano

Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit HYBRID Melee/Caster IMBUE build

Enchantment sounds solid, and you'd also have access to Greater Command, which is awesome (and will based). Just a suggestion (likely you got it covered): I'd pick up Heighten (especially for Greater Command, but also for single-target command and hold person as extra options) and Embolden...
  13. Kalibano

Sounds like a good plan (y), and can always be tweaked as you go along, to suit not only your own playstyle, but most importantly, the key aims you want to achieve for the role you want your your character to perform. Evocation sounds like a great way to go, since it nets you the use of...
  14. Kalibano

Hey there, This sounds interesting. I'm assuming you would go for spell DCs, since you are investing in Wisdom? My build does not rely on spell DCs at all, since it basically only uses the offensive spells that get modified by DA to deal damage with no save (e.g. prayer). I don't tend to...
  15. Kalibano

Kali's Barbarian Ravager THF CON Melee DPS build

U66 changes: Visage of Terror Main post updated to reflect the live game build (breakdown also included), posted below for ease of access: Secondary aim(s): 2. AoE Insta Kills: > Ravager > 'Visage of Terror [C6]' {every 30s} 106+1d20 {Intimidate skill + 1d20} Intimidate breakdown: Trained...