Recent content by nenetteblackmoor

1. N

The Amusing Bug Exclusive to Laziness Man

It worked! Thank you!
  2. N

The ship amenities are in place, and I have plenty of Commendations of Valor. I'm too lazy to even open the reward screen, let alone click on it! Still, I used to make a bit of an effort to collect Commendations of Valor. But then, I got too lazy to store them in my bag, and they ended up...
  3. N

A Bug on the Bug Report Page Bugs Out

Is the bug report page not displaying correctly some new technology the developers created to prevent bugs from being born, or is it an issue with my setup?
  4. N

Saving saga rewards for Epic ETR's, can you?

Don't forget to drink a pot before collecting rewards from NPCs!
  5. N

I've been playing DDO for over a decade, but I never expected a bug like this to remain in the quest rewards. I'm lazy, an incredible slacker. Even if I complete a quest, I don't collect the rewards. It's too much hassle to even open the quest reward window. That's why there are reward markers...
  6. N

Medusa and Mirrorplate Tower Shield

All named items in DDO are misleadingly named. Just consider it flavor text.
  7. N

Update 68 Preview 1 Release Notes

Is it true that Update 68 only includes the addition of Archetypes and bug fixes, with no new quests planned to be added?
  8. N

Violet Cloak to go with Leaf Robe

Choosing which cloak to wear is a very difficult problem. Despite spending most of the game time looking at the back of one's character, wearing a cloak makes the armor completely invisible. To resolve this, one must either choose a distinctive cloak like the Reaper's Sash or opt for a...
  9. N

I spent about two days searching for robes with similar colors and designs to see if the cloak's design would match the robe, but in the end, I couldn't find one. To make matters worse, a bug occurred, and I couldn't receive any quest rewards at all. All I can do now is laugh. I'll try...
  10. N

Dual Wielding Sentient Weapons

Grab an intelligent weapon in each hand, and they'll start cussing each other out at full volume even if you've turned off their voices with the option. Every tick, you gotta make a Will save, and if you fail, the weapons take over your body like you've been charmed, and you lose control! And...
  11. N

Dual Wielding Sentient Weapons

Intelligent weapons have minds of their own. Equip more than one, and they get jealous.
  12. N

The Subterrane

Subterrane is a good place to produce Large Collectables Bags.
  13. N

I would appreciate it if you could include a screenshot or a link where I can see what the robe looks like.
  14. N

The lore of DnD and implementation into DDO.

Yes, exactly! I completely agree with you. Depicting the battle between dragons and Illithids in Xen'drik is a wonderful idea. However, since it's the first important scene, it should be 'a great dragon vs. a cunning Illithid,' not 'a brainwashed, foolish dragon with no remarkable scenes vs. a...
  15. N

The lore of DnD and implementation into DDO.

I completely agree! Except for scenes where level 2-3 characters randomly destroy artifacts or depict utterly ridiculous dragons with no grandeur or significance whatsoever! The way they're using actors and props is too wasteful. It doesn't mean they're saying explain everything, you know?