Recent content by Solarpower

1. Solarpower

New filigrees?

Quite possible. We've got filigrees for levels 20-30 and would get something new for 30-40. That would be a natural thing to do.
  2. Solarpower

Drizzt!

And we've killed him already, oh so many times ! 😍 And we would keep doin it ! 🥰 Now, someone has to find a way to eliminate that Elminster guy... 🙏
  3. Solarpower

What's your favourite quest?

😆 I like that "explore the ancient ruins" feel in Thernal. You can explore the castle even if you've looked at the cards. But exploring it would take a lot of time with no rewards. 😔 A couple of additional chests with vendor's trash loot are not worth it.
  4. Solarpower

Anyone Else F2P(Free to Play) or Premium that's trying to earn Store Points for an Expansion feel like Frodo Baggins walking to Mordor?

Yeah, well, there is nothing about them disappearing in the original post. Just "you can't buy hirelings for points".
  5. Solarpower

Drizzt!

Drizzt ? If we would be able to kill him horribly, sure ! 😈
  6. Solarpower

What's your favourite quest?

Partycrashers, hands down. And the Thernal chain.
  7. Solarpower

I think I'm going Crazy...

Are you off your pills again ? 🥱 Stop spending money on DDO and hire someone to remind you about your medicine ! 🙄
  8. Solarpower

Anyone Else F2P(Free to Play) or Premium that's trying to earn Store Points for an Expansion feel like Frodo Baggins walking to Mordor?

But the game is... 😨😞😩... strange, at best. I can't imagine anyone but hardcore Lord of the Rings' fans playing it.
  9. Solarpower

Yeah. You can't get both LotRO and DDO under one login yourself. But you can try to contact the so-called "non existent" support and ask them to manually add LotRO to your account. They did it in the past.
  10. Solarpower

You can buy hirelings for points. And points with cash... Not the ones you'll get with the expansions but you can.
  11. Solarpower

My Thanks to SSG...

Any game require like 3 people : 1 programmer + 1 painter + 1 musician. Done. All these big companies and long final credits, which list all the company's employees including the cleaning lady, only lead to misunderstanding. 😏 You don't need 500+ people while only a small group of 5-8 were...
  12. Solarpower

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

Huge thanks to all of the D&D Gods and Deities that DDO doesn't have this sort of 💩!
  13. Solarpower

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

DDO's forum, DDO forum's polls and you !