Search results

1. Kalibano

Kali's Past Life spreadsheet

I found an old spreadsheet for Past Lives I had started putting together years ago (when I thought I might pursue completionist on all my alts, which eventually led to me just abandoning it, being obviously impossible to accomplish such thing in my lifetime :ROFLMAO: ). In any case, I just...
  2. Kalibano

Kali's Stormsinger Warchanter/Dragon Lord HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Kali's Stormsinger Warchanter/Dragon Lord HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build (click me!) The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post any questions and...
  3. Kalibano

Kali's Stormsinger Warchanter/Dragon Lord HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Kali's Stormsinger Warchanter/Dragon Lord HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build (click me!) The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post any questions and...
  4. Kalibano

5. Kalibano

Welcome to my build repository! I've been playing since 2006, and I play to have fun: I don't really care about 'the META'. I have 23 alts, so I actively play practically every class and race available in the game. I design all my builds fully from scratch. Hope you find them useful, and...
  6. Kalibano

Kali's Suggestions for DPS gear sets + downloadable planner spreadsheets

If you would like to contribute towards this effort, any donations will be greatly appreciated. If not, please don't worry: sharing is caring! Just sit back, relax, and enjoy! Kali's Suggestions for DPS gear sets + downloadable planner spreadsheets Thought this might deserve its own...
  7. Kalibano

Kali's Alchemist Vile Chemist HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Kali's Alchemist Vile Chemist HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build (click me!) The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post any questions and constructive...
  8. Kalibano

Kali's Alchemist Vile Chemist HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build (click me!) The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post any questions and constructive...
  9. Kalibano

Welcome to my build repository! I've been playing since 2006, and I play to have fun: I don't really care about 'the META'. I have 23 alts, so I actively play practically every class and race available in the game. I design all my builds fully from scratch. Hope you find them useful, and...
  10. Kalibano

Kali's Dark Hunter Tempest TWF DEX Melee DPS build

Kali's Dark Hunter Tempest TWF DEX Melee DPS build (click me!) The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post any questions and constructive comments/...
  11. Kalibano

Kali's Dark Hunter Tempest TWF DEX Melee DPS build

12. Kalibano

Kali's Top 10 Suggestions for MELEE defensiveness & survival (also useful for Hard Core)

Just thought it would be useful to add a link to my thread on melee defensiveness and survival in this section of the forum too. Come and visit, and I hope you find the advice useful! Kali's Top 10 Suggestions for MELEE defensiveness & survival Being killed constantly in melee combat can be...
  13. Kalibano

Kali's Top 10 Suggestions for MELEE defensiveness & survival (also useful for Hard Core)

Kali's Top 10 Suggestions for MELEE defensiveness & survival Being killed constantly in melee combat can be extremely frustrating. My aim is to help others by sharing some of the key strategies that have significantly improved my personal experience playing melee characters through the years...
  14. Kalibano

Kali's Warlock Fiend CC + Insta-kill + Offensive Caster build

15. Kalibano

Kali's Monk Henshin Mystic THF WIS Melee DPS build

Kali's Monk Henshin Mystic THF WIS Melee DPS build (click me!) N.B.: Image shows current race (Aasimar): when time allows, I will TR to Tabaxi Trailblazer, which is in the build via the link. The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this...
  16. Kalibano

Kali's Monk Henshin Mystic THF WIS Melee DPS build

17. Kalibano

Kali's Bard Spellsinger Inquisitive HYBRID Ranged/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Kali's Bard Spellsinger Inquisitive HYBRID Ranged/ CC+ Insta-kill Caster build (click me!) The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post any questions and...
  18. Kalibano

Kali's Bard Swashbuckler HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

Kali's Bard Swashbuckler HYBRID Melee/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build (click me!) The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post any questions and constructive...
  19. Kalibano

Kali's Paladin Knight of the Chalice THF CHA Melee DPS build

Kali's Paladin Knight of the Chalice THF CHA Melee DPS build (click me!) N.B. Details about the cosmetics here The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post...
  20. Kalibano

Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit HYBRID Melee/Caster IMBUE build

Kali's Dark Apostate/Enlightened Spirit HYBRID Melee/Caster IMBUE build (click me!) The links above will take you to the main thread, where you will find details/ screenshots for this build. Hope you find it useful, and I would be really grateful if you could post any questions and...