Search results

1. G

DDO Bonus Days!

It would be great if the DDO Bonus Days were "up" until the Wednesday restart. I do enjoy the 40% bonus to Challenge Materials, it is normally difficult to run many of them over the roughly two days.
  2. G

Which race has best unarmed animations?

You left out "B A" very crucial to unlocking "dev mode".
  3. G

Axel: Dragon Lord analysis, it's ridiculously good!

Ah I remember the early days of Warlock when it could give raid bosses negative levels. Those Double (Red) Dragons raids ran so smooth you would have 2 Warlocks and 10 Pikers. Arti was fairly powerful as well at launch. It is a "solid" plan to get people to get the "new" shiny, just scuff up...
  4. G

What could be done to make "Past Lives" more interesting?

Personally, I would love to see a way to stack or combine the Daily Experience Stones. Reincarnate and "eat" your one stone instead of logging back and forth to empty out the "XP Stone" mules.
  5. G

Petition to increase salty slayer cap!

At first, I thought the title stated "Petition to increase salty Player cap". I wasn't aware that we had a limit on "salty players".
  6. G

Alternate to Raiding: Is it time?

I haven't read every post in this thread, but how about adding Raid Runes into the end chests of the other quests in the same "pack" or adding them to the Saga Reward list? This would be at GREATLY reduced amounts. Would running 1 quest 10 or 15 times be the same as running the raid once?
  7. G

DEVS! Make Hirelings Follow Instructions.

So, what our saying is we need to sell more Permanent Gold Seal Hirelings?
  8. G

Augment summon feats

I have found out that Summons/Hirelings (the best are Hirelings that can Summon!) make great distractions or single point characters (just heal/buff me-don't fight). Even with 3 Druid PLs (+6 Ability) most hirelings are meh at best in R1, but I would rather have mobs hit something else instead...
  9. G

Update 64+ Preview 1 Feedback: Cat'Astrophe Loot

I agree with some sets just being to "nice" to want to lose an interesting bonus. I run a Feywild set, with a few swaps, until level 15, then it is a Sharn and Feywild blend till mid/late Epics.
  10. G

Black Friday incoming?

Permanent Hireling Packs, one for Heroic, one for Epic, and one for Legendary would sell very well. I picture a nice discount for the older X-pacs (not Vecna), discount on Iconic Races/Classes, and the boxes will be up for sale (Otto's and Tensers). I think the "earlier" Thanksgiving might be...
  11. G

The Dungeon difficulties need to be consolidated

Maybe keep the current layout but add in a Champions mode in-between Elite and Reaper? Enemies would be as strong as R1, with severely increased Champion rate, but the PC doesn't have the negatives of Reaper.
  12. G

Vecna Unleashed is now available to pre-purchase!

Shrinkflation?
  13. G

Saltmarch dropping rate Namend Items

Almost sounds like we should talk about adding "Difficulty levels" to wilderness areas?
  14. G

SSG please consider adding the goliath race

And you thought that the Owlbears had problems with doorways...
  15. G

What keeps you playing?

Still having fun, I like the number of variations be it builds or quests.