Search results

1. Griglok (Karatemack)

Fixer Upper- Togwik's Monk Build

Thanks again to @Togwik for joining me on this week's episode of Fixer Upper. Here is the build: Character name: Classes: 20 Monk, 10 Epic, 2 Legendary Race: Aasimar · · · · · · ·Alignment: Lawful Neutral · · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · 10% · · ·Displacement:· ·50% Str:· · 13· · 8 ·...
  2. Griglok (Karatemack)

Fixer Upper- Syn's Endgame Dark Hunter Build (TWF)

Many thanks to @Syn for sharing their build! Here is the build: Character name: Ranger Build Classes: 18 Dark Hunter, 10 Epic, 2 Legendary, 1 Favored Soul, 1 Monk Race: Aasimar · · · · · · ·Alignment: Lawful Good · · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · ·5% · · ·Displacement:· ·25% Str:· · 18·...
  3. Griglok (Karatemack)

Fixer Upper- When Will Tonquin Make Trickster???

This is the build that @Viamel and I covered during last week's episode of Fixer Upper. As always, none of us is as smart as all of us so please feel free to comment! (Thanks for the quote Ying!) Here was the prompt: Here is the build: Character name: Classes: 16 Dragon Lord, 10 Epic, 3...
  4. Griglok (Karatemack)

Fixer Upper- First Life Cleric Build

This build is the first build which came from the Fixer Upper stream I started this week on DDO Stream. You can find more info about the stream or submit a build request here: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/fixer-upper-mondays-at-8-pm-est.10294/#post-109150 Please note that this is...
  5. Griglok (Karatemack)

Fixer Upper- Mondays at 8 PM EST

Starting on Monday, I'll be hosting a segment on the DDO Stream dedicated to build reviews. Have a crazy build idea that you'd like to fully flesh out? Struggling to get a build to work in reaper? Just want to play a build for fun in lower difficulty but have trouble getting feedback that...
  6. Griglok (Karatemack)

Survivable Cleric Build (Beckon)

This is the build I used for our guild's successful R10 Strahd run. This build buffs the party with turn undead (40 PRR/MRR), divine intervention, enflame, prayer, haste, implaccable foe. When you have rage and temp HPs going you have 7k HP. Your defensive stats are solid and most of the time...
  7. Griglok (Karatemack)

Griglok's Builds

This thread is where I will keep a running list of all of the various builds I play, at least the ones I consider worth sharing. I spend most of my time with these builds in R10 content at level cap. As a guild we run LH raids every Wednesday and Saturday, but have started to get into pushing...
  8. Griglok (Karatemack)

Thank you SSG and the Development Team

Thank you for putting together an event for PAX East! We were able to attend with a large portion of our guild which made the evening that much better. We appreciate the time that everyone from the SSG team dedicated to spending time with the players. Special thanks for @SteelStar @Tonquin...
  9. Griglok (Karatemack)

The New Player Experience

Frequently on the forums, the "new player experience" gets held up as an argument in favor/against certain changes. Well, now we have the opportunity to watch as a streamer experiences all of DDO for the first time. I don't know this player, they aren't on Khyber, but found this stream when...
  10. Griglok (Karatemack)

Silver Dice Rolls- Am I Just Lucky?

So good news/bad news. Good news is that in the last week or so I have rolled a 100 on my silver dice roll 3 times. That seems... odd. Maybe I should play the lottery, but I figured I would put it out there in case there is some odd behavior behind the scenes. Bad news is that in addition to...
  11. Griglok (Karatemack)

theDDOexperience Streaming Events

Tonight, starting at 8:30 PM EST, I will be streaming TCO Raids. During the stream, I will be giving away pet certificates. I'm willing to send to any server. twitch link for event: Discord for the event: https://discord.gg/pzBCefw7YE See you tonight! :)
  12. Griglok (Karatemack)

TCO of Khyber- Snowpeaks Challenge

The Casual Obsession of Khyber is hosting a Snowpeaks Slide and Snowpeaks Climb challenge! The rules: For this contest there are two separate events; the Snowpeaks Slide and Snowpeaks Climb challenge. Players will compete for the fastest time in each of the events. All challenge objectives...
  13. Griglok (Karatemack)

The Summoner has been Summoned

Recently, someone was lamenting the fact there was no way to make a decent summoner build in DDO. Taking this as a challenge, I recently decided to build something that would fully flesh out the idea of playing as a summoner. I'll post the build below, and plan to post a follow-up post with all...
  14. Griglok (Karatemack)

TCO- Open Recruitment

The Casual Obsession (TCO) is currently recruiting. We have few requirements... basically we just want potential members to run with our officers a few times to make sure our guild is the right fit. We raid every Weds and Sat. If you're interested in joining, or just in hanging out in our...
  15. Griglok (Karatemack)

Double-Chest Raids

It would be great if some of the older raids could be updated to allow for more than 1 end chest with chance at named loot/raid runes/threads. I'm thinking about Baba, Strahd, RTSO, KT and VoD specifically. Not sure if others will agree or if the dev team would think it's worth the time. My...
  16. Griglok (Karatemack)

New Forums PSA

One of the great new features of the new forums, is that the reply feature has greatly improved. You can refresh the page, load the next page of a particular thread and hit "reply" to more than one post and the new forums will PRESERVE your response. TL/DR - There is no need to create 10 posts...
  17. Griglok (Karatemack)

Old Forums- Hey Dev Team

So, as I've adjusted to using the new forums- there are many features that I really enjoy. I like the bell that notifies me whenever a new post happens in a thread I've commented in, I like the new format options, custom banner/avatar/title/etc. The only thing that is a negative for me is the...