Search results

1. N

The lore of DnD and implementation into DDO.

Yes, exactly! I completely agree with you. Depicting the battle between dragons and Illithids in Xen'drik is a wonderful idea. However, since it's the first important scene, it should be 'a great dragon vs. a cunning Illithid,' not 'a brainwashed, foolish dragon with no remarkable scenes vs. a...
  2. N

I completely agree! Except for scenes where level 2-3 characters randomly destroy artifacts or depict utterly ridiculous dragons with no grandeur or significance whatsoever! The way they're using actors and props is too wasteful. It doesn't mean they're saying explain everything, you know?
  3. N

I think many game masters would struggle to praise scenarios featuring Artifacts that appear out of nowhere and are suddenly destroyed without any context. In this game master's scenario, both the value of dragons and Artifacts seems diminished, don't you think? The more you understand what...
  4. N

The flaw of DDO, isn't it? They just toss unsuspecting folks without any explanation into the sea of the unknown! No foreshadowing whatsoever, just bizarre creatures emitting strange rays—it's enough to make you want to scream 'Mars Attacks!' on impulse! I believe curveballs should come...
  5. N

I think what you're saying is correct. However, there's absolutely no need to introduce such a scene right at the beginning. There's no need to start by bringing in a completely unknown species like Mind Flayers to depict foolish dragons, nor is there a need to disclose information that White...
  6. N

I can't understand what the developers are thinking. In Dungeons & Dragons, as the name suggests, dragons are supposed to be iconic and special monsters. However, the first dragon you encounter is a brainwashed fool with no dignity. Why would they choose to introduce a foolish dragon first...
  7. N

DDO fun memories

At first, I came to the harbor by ship. There were three tutorial quests, and I learned how to fight by hitting the golems. Entered the marketplace clandestinely through a tunnel. A Warforged that dies just by going down the stairs. I think they probably bumped their pinky toe. Quest EXP can...
  8. N

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

I understand what you're saying, and I don't engage in that kind of play either. However, I don't believe in restricting others' playstyles because DDO is a role-playing game. It's not right to force others into solo play. If encountering players with different preferences bothers you, then you...
  9. N

You know what I realized..?

The answer is simple. It's because fixing the code will result in more bugs. The best course of action is to not touch the code that is already working.
  10. N

You know what I realized..?

Elminster, you old bastard! Instead of messing around here, why don't you hurry back to Eveningstar! How many times do you think Ana has been kidnapped because you're not watching over her? lol Every time we go to the CitW, I can't help but think this. Am I wrong? I believe The Book of...
  11. N

Please Add these Armors to the game

The loading screen images in DDO often feature a lot of deception. Many times, they are made with models that either don't exist or haven't been implemented yet.
  12. N

Is Coffer available for limited sale?

Hey all Great Sword fans around the world! Check this out! Eidolon doesn't display solar flares on surface textures! (Bug? Probably due to Eidolon's special texture.) Constellation hides most of the patterns, but it still looks cool. Shadow looks downright awkward with too little shadow effect...
  13. N

Thank you! I'll purchase it since I love Great Sword.
  14. N

I wasn't interested because it was different from my usual hobbies, but I noticed that the Coffer being sold in the store is labeled as 'limited.' Does this mean it won't be restocked if I don't buy it now? Also, are they not restocking Coffer that was sold in the past?
  15. N

Stealth changes to quests

The answer is simple, it was already used.
  16. N

Astral Traveler's Riding Drake - I don't like it.

Ouroborus cataphractus Looks like a perfect dragon, except for its size.
  17. N

The keyword is Blackmoor. With Blackmoor involved, anything goes. Greyhawk and Mystara have already been eroded. If anyone complains, just say, 'It was buried deep underground.' It's okay if the design is completely different for something from a different cultural background.
  18. N

Depends on the era. After all, dragons are just fictional monsters born from snakes. Plus, D&D dragons aren't as powerful as mythical dragons. They're just big lizards.
  19. N

In other words, once the copyright issues are cleared, this can be done. IoD managed to implement it too! Keep up the good work, developers! lol
  20. N

Request: Two-handed weapon looking similar to Echo of the Sunsword.

If the buried ruins of Blackmoor, lying deep underground, were to be found, we might obtain it.