Search results

1. Ungermax

What are you looking forward to seeing in the 1st Myth Drannor Lamannia?

Picked race, because price tag wasnt an option
  2. Ungermax

Thinking of doing some ER’s but have Q’s

Sure. You become Iconic at character generation. So lets say you are ready to TR (or are making a new character). After you do the business you then select the Iconic option at character generation. Now iconics are different to everything else in that, your first class level is chosen for you...
  3. Ungermax

No, epic reincarnation doesnt reset first time bonuses, because technically its the same life
  4. Ungermax

To be fair i get confused by fate pts vs destiny points, cant remember which way round it is. For every 3 epic lives you get an extra point to spend in the epic trees. Out of sheer nosiness, may i ask what server youre on? And yes, iconic is a form of racial but a separate category. So the...
  5. Ungermax

Yup. Now heres the kicker. When you do an ICONIC reincarnation you also get the HEROIC past life as well. With this in mind, its not really worrh going to 20 for a heroic past life on its own. Just something to bare in mind. Most people go 1-30 for the epic and racials. If you want heroic...
  6. Ungermax

You also get a free fate point for every 3 epic lives. So it can be worth it quite a bit
  7. Ungermax

How Do I turn on my Dragon Lord Aura

Howdy. The aura feats are passive so they do not need turning on. I chose Thraxatas Instinct for the DCs, and it shows as a permanent buff. I'm running Dragon Lord first time too at the mo. First melee I've run in a while and I'm surprised I'm enjoying it as much as I am. I can stun, trip, or...
  8. Ungermax

Permagrant Eschew Materials Item

A spellcasting focus as per pen and paper would be pretty nice
  9. Ungermax

Thank you Tonquin

I wonder if we are already seeing the effect. I mean almost everything recently just seems bugged, temperamental or just flat out not working. More so than usual. Best of luck to Tonquin in any and all future endeavors
  10. Ungermax

Thank you Tonquin

Thanks
  11. Ungermax

Thank you Tonquin

Are they actually leaving? Where has this been said?
  12. Ungermax

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

With their tiny airship pets that has little people on them :D
  13. Ungermax

DDO Tracker --- Desktop Utility

Looks good You know what would be crazy? If there was an app like this that tracked the contents of inventory with a search function :D
  14. Ungermax

The Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer is now available!

I think theyre teasing Planescape. Wondering if Myth Dranor talk is possibly a red herring
  15. Ungermax

Thunder-shock Weapon (Artificer Battle Engineer t5)

To follow up. Im nearly 20, been using Thundershock a lot, and its been working fine for me. More often than not Im moving when I use it, but I tend to make sure I have hard targeted an enemy before I shoot as I think if the target moves or changes at the exact wrong time, it doesnt land, also...
  16. Ungermax

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

What do you think is guna happen further down the line? If I decide to resub am I expected to get some sort of ridicule? "Hahaaaa you subbed later than I did." I would rather understand the value of my money than blindly give money away regardless of whether or not it is "worth it." You think...
  17. Ungermax

It's a TR World

You could compare the racial past lives you have the list of races shown on DDOwiki Having said that i do know where youre coming from. A while back i made a point of doing a life in each racei hadnt finished so i can easily check in game... just working on the last few now. 5 or 6 lives left iirc
  18. Ungermax

Wishlist for Myth Drannor Loot

Blade of Lords? :D