Search results

1. Ungermax

Population in recent months

Howdy It seems to me that in recent months there seems to be less active players. I'm on Thelanis, for quite a while I've kept tabs on how many people are online at a given time. When I am active on this game I log on most days, and almost every day that I'm on I have a look. It doesn't take...
  2. Ungermax

Thunder-shock Weapon (Artificer Battle Engineer t5)

Howdy So I've just noticed that the entry on the above ability states it Trips the target and the target can make a STR or DEX save to negate the Trip... STR and DEX saves are 5e D&D saving throws and so we do not use those, we are still using Fortitude, Will and Reflex. I've not yet been...
  3. Ungermax

Reaper XP Pots

Available in the store only It would be a success from day one
  4. Ungermax

VIPs should get 1 free character transfer per month

So they can tap into the wider player base! Thoughts? It seems like a no brainer to me, and could encourage inter-server collaberations much like what Axel has recently done
  5. Ungermax

Reaper Saga rewards?

Red rxp gems should be a thing. Like legendary reaper saga could get you a 5k rxp gem or something more appropriate for the level. Could be a good way to encourage newer players to venture into reaper if heroic sagas offered level appropriate amounts also. Because let's face it we want...
  6. Ungermax

Social Panel revamp

How about it? I think it is necessary, and there is probably more player desire for this than there was for the store revamp (i never ever saw a player ask for the store to be revamped) Ideas... 1. Make it so if a party is full, the public group thing is overridden, meaning the LFM isnt...
  7. Ungermax

Hall of Villains

Soooo on Hardcore a Kobold Shaman just killed 5 people. Which got me thinking. What if there was a Hall of Villains, in which the monsters with the most kills from each season are remembered? What does everyone think? It would be a cool gimmick
  8. Ungermax

Saga Tab in Adventure Compendium

Please? It would be really good to have a quick way to look up available sagas in-game
  9. Ungermax

Question regarding Guild leadership

Howdy Do we know what happens if a Guild leader has been offline for a while but no successor has been named? Ive just logged in to see a warning that the leader will be marked as delinquent in 13 days after which point the successor can take over... but our leader hasnt named a successor...
  10. Ungermax

Rune Arms are broken

Howdy Ive been noticing crossbows not working properly the last couple of days, but not the usual misfiring. If I press Alt to charge a Rune Arm, and then right click to attack, nothing happens. As far as I can tell, after I charge the Rune Arm, I have to left click somewhere, or right click...
  11. Ungermax

Medium Armor Feat for Warforged/Bladeforged

Could we have this please? Neither race can benefit from Dark Hunter T3 core.
  12. Ungermax

Cursor issues

Howdy! I'm not sure if this is a bug or something on my end. Most of the time when I log in, I see both my triangle shaped cursor AND the o icon that appears if you use Mouse Look, even though Mouse Look is turned off. When this happens I can still control my character as I expect according to...
  13. Ungermax

Do we know when Lammania is up next?

Any confirmed date?
  14. Ungermax

We need Kobold

Kobolds as a player race. Please! Come on SSG. You know it would be hilarious. You know you would have fun making it, and you know we would buy it. Who's with me? Can we make it happen?