Search results

1. FaceDancer

The Swim Cleric (the return of)

2. FaceDancer

Artificer class - bottom tier?

I did a quickie build on Lamannia, and did some kobold punching bag tests and the great crossbow was rather awesome with Endless Fusilade. This was a casual/curious test, but to me there was a more fluid rate of fire of with the great crossbow. I would suggest doing a Lamannia trip if you...
  3. FaceDancer

Pact of the Rubber Band (Universal Enhancement Tree)

Blatency of Latency: All monsters are stunned for 6 seconds. Cooldown is 6 seconds. Abrupt Cadence: You are "teleported" to login screen. When Raptor's Cry: If you are using blue-tooth head-phones, immediately get pushed to the desktop thereby avoiding damage.
  4. FaceDancer

I think they've been saying that it's "coming to my neighborhood" for something like about 10...

I think they've been saying that it's "coming to my neighborhood" for something like about 10 years now?!? 💩
  5. FaceDancer

The Swim Cleric (the return of)

Swim Forest! Swim!!!!
  6. FaceDancer

Overall I would say it is a fair assessment. They are very flexible, but I'd say that if you focus your efforts in certain areas & trees, they can become more potent (specialized).
  7. FaceDancer

Fun Items Suggestion

A Shadar-Kai flying guillotine (with vorpal of course!) Every kid should have one of these!!!
  8. FaceDancer

Right or wrong... it does smell like troll in here. I would suggest using the ignore button. Back on topic. I would say that Artificer is a great class that has a range of options. Look at these threads for more info: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/cyborg-u66.10077/...
  9. FaceDancer

Lamannia today? or later this week?

Looks open to me... 😋
  10. FaceDancer

Lamannia today? or later this week?

Bwahahaa!!! I have the day off!!! 👹
  11. FaceDancer

New filigrees?

I think the idea of existing dropping in a new expansion would be good. I'm not sure if we really need additional types of filigree at this point? Just having an additional area that drops them would be good though. The question then would be which filigree sets drop?
  12. FaceDancer

What are you looking forward to seeing in the 1st Myth Drannor Lamannia?

I'd be curious to see new goodies, but also new hirelings (with better AI... hah!) :ROFLMAO:
  13. FaceDancer

DDO Bonus Days!

I fixed it for you!!! :p
  14. FaceDancer

There is zerging, and then there is being a jerk.

My play style changes depending on who I'm with. Me and my brother zerg for the most part unless it is new content for us. My partner is a flower sniffing assassin which is really rough for me because... well... there's a lot of "hurry up and wait" involved while they look @ stuff and...
  15. FaceDancer

DDO Bonus Days!

*murder-hobo mode engaged*
  16. FaceDancer

Thank you Tonquin

Tonquin is definitely going to be missed! I can only wish him the best moving forward. Good luck on your further adventures! 🥰
  17. FaceDancer

TavernTails' Tidbits of D&D History

Ouch! Mazes & Monsters & this one would have made a great double-feature in 82!
  18. FaceDancer

Mordenkainan????

Ignore still works regardless of name change. 👹
  19. FaceDancer

"Energy Criticals"(Epic Past Life feat) issue...

Force, Negative, Positive, and Light are some of the forces (I would argue sonic as well) that seem to affect many critters in the game. I'm wondering if them missing from this feat was intentional by the devs to balance this?
  20. FaceDancer

Hunts End and repeaters

Haha! I wish! For the chum, no doubt that is the case, but I generally wouldn't waste a Hunts End on chum.