Search results

1. saekee

DDO fun memories

And: DPS tests Bruntsmash Shroud Portal Sobrien
  2. saekee

The Subterrane

It used to require complicated pathing and lighting to get to Vision of Destruction. I drop in on Garamol from time to time. It is an evocative landscape
  3. saekee

Make Dragonmark chest blessing give +5 treasure finding, as per the elixir

/signed but won’t happen with Tonquin’s departure
  4. saekee

DPS test

5. saekee

Most satisfying character action ingame

A combo: In stealth, from the shadows, sprining towards mobs—assassinate—two drop and this is aided by the extension on melee attacks by the SD buffs; then immediately hitting adrenaline and a Fast and Furious attack on another mob (it usually dies); them a third smack AoE with Rapid Slash on...
  6. saekee

DDO fun memories

yeah there were a lot of great forum people here. Geoff or something that posted the record labels and had a blog? Teachersyn and his monk guide.
  7. saekee

Lighting the Candle Imbue

yes and anything that boosts net damage on the target, such as helplessness, fire vulnerability, etc!
  8. saekee

Thinking of doing some ER’s but have Q’s

If it helps, first: gratz on the 9% doublestrike—that is a biggie—aim to get to cap, ER, cap again, then ER and TR, assuming not iconics. At cap rum reaper quests for double reaper xp and first time bonus, even R4—that is when you will amass the most points and gain huge benefits
  9. saekee

Lighting the Candle Imbue

4d6 fire 4d6 force plus boosts
  10. saekee

Blurfingered Gloves

The good news is that it is a super fast easy quest
  11. saekee

What's your favourite quest?

Blockade Buster (although really whole Lordsmarch chain start to finish) The Claw of Vulkoor Stealthy Repossession Amber Temple before the recent changes Haunted Halls of Eveningstar on an assassin Under the Cover of Darkness House of Rusted Blades R10 on my assassin since reapers do not spawn...
  12. saekee

DDO fun memories

I forgot to add ROGUE proving grounds. I haven't given up on Part CINQUE; it is just that it must appear in R10 somehow and at cap, and I often do not have the latest pack to make it happen. Plus reaper is anti-ROGUE in some ways but not all--there is nothing the roguester cannot twist.
  13. saekee

Suppress Mounts at Banks

Forget all our requests anyway--Tonquin has departed from DDO
  14. saekee

DDO fun memories

Yes! I kept trying to remember that name Ukenburger, glad you posted it.
  15. saekee

Thank you Tonquin

Oh wow! No sendoff? Thank you for your great work and great humor!
  16. saekee

DDO fun memories

whole party suicide so epic rogue can carry them through Claw of Vulkoor to end and get valuable token frags Moving mobs by throwing objects at the wall near them, or hitting some breakable Shrooms, in massive numbers, for upgrading ToEE epic gear Forumites & Players Mr. Cow Ghoste (stealth...
  17. saekee

ToEE Part One Rares: Have You Seen These Monsters?

I have run into a lone guy in the Depths a few time but I cannot recall if it was Hedrack or the other one that is a bit like him (Senshock).
  18. saekee

Is DDO an rpg or an Arpg or a mix of both?

DDO is neither; it is a spiralingly addictive virtual synthetic drug masquerading as an RPG.
  19. saekee

Three Axe Problem

extra damage add ons do not scale in higher skill—bane damage, elemental etc just disappear.This is why folks are obsessed with things that still work—Crowd control, crit range, vulnerability procs etc. Add a snowpeaks augment in that Carnifax when you can.