Search results

1. saekee

Will 2 Leg. Earth and Sky give both set bonuses?

as title: Will two of these--The Legendary Earth and Sky--give both set bonuses? Obviously the melee power will not stack. Was planning on Sky set but realized I could get 30 artifact PRR with one item, hence my interest. edit: Tried to post image from wiki, won't happen here
  2. saekee

Gear interactions with Monk Stances: list

Just making a list for myself of gear and monk stance interactions; did I miss anything? Haven’t played a monk in a while and been having fun with an alt ninja in epics 1) Jidz Tet’ka 2) Perfect pinnacle Soul of the Elements 3) Way of the Sun Soul 4) Stonedust wraps (earth stance only) 5)...
  3. saekee

Post a Bug, Get DDO points! A suggestion

Hi, since we are obviously QA but not being paid for it, lets's incentivize the player base instead of angering/frustrating it. Give players some points (250? 500? more?) for bug reporting something the first time in a special thread somewhere. Costs devs nothing except the work to send out the...
  4. saekee

Cannith Crafting and Card Cursing: How some simple changes could create a fun in-game economy

At cap gearsets typically feature all named items and named item sets, leaving little space for Cannith crafting outside of, say, a lucky combo from a legendary gem of facets which is then crafted upon. Meanwhile, Deck cursing is highly random, so one might be missing some excellent curse that...
  5. saekee

Reaper frag Saga rewards

Run an entire saga on R10, end reward has (maybe) some reaper frags. True Reaper reward, no donating shards for free completions either. What do you think? If you like it, how many should be offered? 2? 3? 1? 2-5 random? Just a chance of them appearing? Maybe have it depend on saga quest...
  6. saekee

PC graphic performance

I am on a cheap Dell laptop, about 8GB ram, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz processor, Windows 11; when I first played DDO on it (6 months ago?) it worked well. Now, it plays like a slideshow at times. I have messed with in-game settings, even reducing graphics to the...
  7. saekee

Funny Thornwright story, Cannith

Was in a great PUG running high reaper level 32. I had to log for RL supper but asked if we could do Thornwright quickly for a shot at a mythic boosted Lionheart ring (had one with a mere +1 MP, greedy for a better one.) Hey short quest, sure let’s do it. Thanks! A near wipe from beetles, but...
  8. saekee

Burn Commendations of Valor for chest ransack reset

As title for an idea. Burn commendations of valor (some quantity—500? 1K? More? Not the main issue, some value?) and you reset the ransack on a chest. I can’t think of any other mats that are tied to quest completion that would be appropriate. I know I would do this. Thoughts?
  9. saekee

Sealed in Amber--getting to the two chests up top?

Link to wiki on Sealed in Amber. The two in the middle, at the very top, above Heinrich Stolt. Been trying to get to them. After getting first scrolls, wiki says to do this to get to them: Path without secret doors and an optional and two chests on the fly (variant 2): Jump down to the bottom...
  10. saekee

CC power level 34?

Is it possible to craft something at power level 34 (but ML 32)? The planner I was using showed it going to 34. Is that outdated? My CC level is about 360 but nothing is showing for 34 in the device. The planner shows level 34 Insightful stats at +7. http://ccplanner.byethost14.com/
  11. saekee

Saga reward: Reset Reaper first time bonus for Saga quests

E.g. You run the Cogs saga, go to rewards, assume you have true elite, and then select an option that says: Reset reaper bonuses to first time. Just a thought. Would this be something you would select? Make you stay at cap? Is it even possible tech-wise?
  12. saekee

number of augment slots balanced?

I know there was the great stat squish and balancing, but I am wondering if some items with only one augment slot would benefit having a second. Some ‘older’ content all has just one augment slot, like a chunk of Ravenloft gear (fyi have phased it out so not just about my build efforts). Can...
  13. saekee

Huntsman’s Favor set is rather lousy

This is a set made from all raid items. So drumroll…its 3 piece set bonus is worse than Ravenloft, Sharn, Dread and Vecna. In fact it is even worse than Windlasher 2-piece except you do get 3d6 sneak. Wasn’t this designed AFTER Ravenloft and Sharn? I don’t get it. The offerings on the gear...
  14. saekee

Wand & Scroll Mastery: include duration extension

as title. Not game-breaking, QoL this: Wand and Scroll Mastery: +25%/+50%/+75% damage and healing of your wands, scrolls, and other items that cast spells. Adds +1/+2/+3 to the save DC's of your offensive wands. Taking Wand and Scroll Mastery in one enhancement tree will block its...
  15. saekee

Perfected artifacts—how many are worth it?

I stumbled upon the nebula fragment (turns out I had two of them in my bag). But they mostly seem meh. Compared to, say, an IoD one which gives 4 slots and counts towards an important set—only the Vulkoorim Pendant seems to have 4. (edit: apparently they all have 4 slots)...
  16. saekee

Multiclass that can throw potent DoTs?

Hi, I never play spellcasters. Am thinking of a sneaky toon that can spam DoTs on red nameds. So need some class split that allows me to do this—maybe some class that can do great DoTs with 12 or 15 levels so that I can do the rest for my sneak stuff. Any suggestions would be...
  17. saekee

Please do not give Invitation to Dinner the Sealed in Amber treatment

Consider the dev focus for Sealed in Amber, second revision: A couple secrets are easier to find. Optional objectives XP increased across the board. Zhudun now lets you skip a cut scene. Clarification: you can still find random scrolls as you explore in addition to guaranteed ones. The quest is...
  18. saekee

Cheapo Rogue Endgame gear

So having been impressed by Tronko's centered assassin thread, I went about assembling the goods. I soon realized that I did not have near enough of the Dino ingredients to make anything (and it would be immensely grindy to do so). So I came up with a stepping stone gearset that some folks here...
  19. saekee

Vistani adding Kukris proposed by Torc

So is this the end of daggers for rogues at endgame? Core 12 of Vistani becomes redundant with Knife Spec IF you are using Kukris. This would save 2 AP for assassins. That seems like a small amount, but we all know how tightly we are squeezed with AP. Daggers in heroics and epics enjoy still a...
  20. saekee

TWF with Bastard swords and get Strikethrough? Silly Idea?

Hey just one of those wandering monsters in my head. Wondering if I could get strikethrough on a TWF build using strikethrough weapons like bastard swords or faux bastard swords (Sun sword/star of day line) outside of Dance of Death. The Bastard swords would be more interesting because of...