Search results

1. K

VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC Claim Issue

Somewhat comical at how poorly thought out and implemented this has been.
  2. K

Looking for friends or guildmates

Hi Mythic, I am typically on evening times EST most nights and almost always on Friday. I have limited playtime during the week. I just recently Tr'd and working my way back up through epic levels. Main that I am running is Killtief (lvl21/Bard/Swashbuckler) and she is on the Tr train. My...
  3. K

DDO Bonus Days!

Do hierlings count towards the bonus?
  4. K

The GUILD DIRECTORY of GHALLANDA

Hi, not sure if this is being maintained, we were listed in the post from the older forums and I just started browsing the forums again. Black Seraphim Knights Guild Leader: Killevrything Guild Founders: Anna (she quit playing years ago) Guild Contact: Killtief Guild Website: n/a although we...
  5. K

Searching stable group for everyday play on Ghallanda

I am currently running Killtief, a Shardi Kai knife fighter, just hit lvl 24 last night. I have been playing this game for a long time, took a break here and there and I am familiar with a lot of the content I rarely stay at cap for long. Challenges and end game Raids are the ones I haven't run...
  6. K

Searching stable group for everyday play on Ghallanda

Hi Sawchain, I would be willing to help you but unfortunately, I am GMT-5 and we have a 7-hour difference between us. My play time would be around 6 p.m. est - 9 p.m. est most nights when I am on and a little later on Fridays. I play most nights but not 7 days a week, although that does happen...
  7. K

Ghallanda Raid Day(s) G.R.D!

Hi, this is an incredible idea. I would be interested in joining some of these raids although I have never run any of them. I am the guild leader of the Black Seraphim Knights. Assuming I would need a toon at legendary levels for them. If this is still ongoing please let me know. Currently...