Search results

1. Aelonwy

Thursday May 2nd? No sales or weekend bonus today?

As title, did we not get the Thursday sales and weekend bonus announced? I see it neither in dev tracker nor in the usual forum section for either. I cannot be the only one to notice? Are they announcing it somewhere else entirely now?
  2. Aelonwy

DDO Store Wiki - addition

I'm not sure where exactly it belongs since its one of those limited time offer things but shouldn't the Tenser's Weapon Box https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Tenser%27s_Weapon_Box be on the main https://ddowiki.com/page/DDO_Store page? Recently, I was trying to find information about it but...
  3. Aelonwy

Recent changes to search function on quest Panel?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember being able to search by quest level last Hard Core where for instance I could use the search function to see quests level 2 and only level 2. But I just tried it now on a recently TRed to Iconic character and I'm seeing level 1's that are also...
  4. Aelonwy

Random Gen Specials - Fashion Second hand?

My general idea is sometimes I pick up some random gen armor or cloak gems but they aren't really my taste. I can just tell they are special because of either co-ordination of base + accessory layer or co-ordination of colors or either rareness of aesthetic or rareness of color. I want them to...
  5. Aelonwy

Year of the Dragon... Hopes and Musings

https://www.ddo.com/year-of-the-dragon Starting with the next gift because the first is already here. Gift of the Silver Dragon Adventure Pack/VIP Daily Gold Rolls Curate Your X-Pack Cache Ground Bound Green Dragon Mount Dragon Hatchling Pet Blue Draconic Wings Draconic Raiders Reward Box...
  6. Aelonwy

Regularly scheduled Seasonal Events

It would be nice if we could have some semblance of regularly scheduled seasonal events instead of this hodge-podge of whenever the devs feel like it. I understand that some events require added work because the rewards or the challenges get changed up each year such as Night Revels. But even...
  7. Aelonwy

Year of the Dragon

So what could happen in the Year of the Dragon... *brainstorm* Dragonborn Iconic Dragonborn Racial Prestige? Metallic Dragons Drake Mount Many new pseudodragons pets of all dragon types Faerie dragon Half-dragon Faerun Iconic Kobold Player Race Arboth revealed as really dragon in disguise, not...
  8. Aelonwy

Snowpeaks Suggestions

Because we will be coming up on Snowpeaks in the next? quarter I thought now might be a good time to make some suggestions for rewards. Filigree: Snow Peak's Gifts Wisdom (because why shouldn't my druid be able to use this too?) Augments: Sapphire of Freezing Ice Guard (Level 4) Sapphire of...
  9. Aelonwy

Variant Iconics

I think the initial idea behind Iconics was a good one but often it is implemented in a corrupted, unappealing fashion. We need Variant Iconics that meet the classical definition of the word "Iconic." To that end I suggest creating: Jorasco Halfling Cleric Iconic Faerun Drow of Eilistrae Bard...
  10. Aelonwy

Request Wheloon/Stormhorns Wondrous item appearances added to ALL Random Gen

It is my opinion that the Wondrous Craftsmanship BTConEquip random generated items of Wheloon/Stormhorns are essentially cursed because they usually have only 2 effects, never have slots, Bind on equip, cannot be crafted on and really are only good for 2 purposes. Those being feeding sentient...
  11. Aelonwy

Community Question: Sharn Artifacts

Was there a deliberate change in the drop rate of Sharn Minor Artifacts recently? I have just run twice (in the past two weeks) the Sharn sagas on Legendary True Elite with my hubby and son and NONE are dropping for any of us, not in the quests, not on the sagas. Are they now only available...
  12. Aelonwy

Smaller, more affordable Support Packs Please?

As suggested by FreetoPlayDDO, it might be more beneficial to create smaller more affordable Support Packs desirable by a wider range of players. I'd like to brainstorm. $10 Pack One cosmetic - suggest color variation of Traveler's Outfit, perhaps dark blue? Maybe launder the female's blouse...
  13. Aelonwy

Past Life Feats : Blightcaster

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place or clicking the right link but I was looking for Blightcaster's specific heroic past life benefit and just wasn't seeing it. This is where I was looking https://ddowiki.com/page/Past_Life_Feats Please tell me if I'm on the wrong page or missing...
  14. Aelonwy

Hardcore Gold Rollers

Hey you guys and gals that roll Gold Daily Dice on HC, on the old forums someone lost a cosmetic that they believed to be a Gold Roll cosmetic. I could NOT for the life of me figure out what item they lost. It was described as an emerald green Robe possibly with the word Verdant in its title...
  15. Aelonwy

Hardcore PSA

As it was NOT included in the FAQ but perhaps should have been, let me remind new(er) Hardcore Players that mounts and cosmetic pets do NOT transfer with your Hardcore characters unless you KEEP their certificate in your inventory and do NOT add them to your stable. Once they are added to your...
  16. Aelonwy

Aelonwy's Random Gen Worth Mirroring 2.0

On the old forum, I was asked to display the random gen I have kept for the purpose of making glamored cosmetics. Tastes are subjective of course, and the colors I'm attracted to should be plainly obvious. So without further ado: Cloaks I've only used 2 non-named cloak styles for any...
  17. Aelonwy

Aelonwy's Fashion Favorites 2.0

Preface: These are my own choices, I am interested in how you guys would improve them but these are my own selections as of today. I have the screenshots ready for only about half my characters and will have to wait till the game is up to take more. I will post a list of the items/cosmetics used...
  18. Aelonwy

Cordovan can we get a Cosmetics Forum Category?

I'm suggesting creating a Forum Category for Cosmetic Topics. Reasons? I answered a lot of cosmetic questions on the old forums, most of which showed up in General but sometimes in server specific, sometimes in Suggestions. I post a lot of threads about cosmetics, sometimes suggestions...
  19. Aelonwy

Who's Who On Thelanis

Aelonwy and Flaggon from Blood Scented Axe Body Spray Its our wedding picture.