U67 Early Look: Too Many Cooks

DeathTitan

Almost all of our quests trend toward the more serious side, and we've been up-front about these quests being something a bit more light-hearted and different. For those who don't appreciate the more amusing slice of life nature of these quests, we'll be back to more typical adventuring after this.
that dragon breath nerf though... :p

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

Shear-buckler

You referring to a Mentos the Freshmaker reference?? Its not obscure and not a first world problem unless you bring diet coke into this. :unsure:
Mentos the freshmaker is an obscure reference.

The writer insert first world problems is the student debt and study anxiety trash quests in vecna.

Br4d

Please do not do this. Recent developments to DDO have already heavily crossed the line into "doesn't take itself seriously" territory and "serve me up another joke" is not a game I want to play. I want to vanquish evil in a heroic D&D-based game.

We're years late on the heroic D&D-based game.

What we're playing right now is a fantasy superhero melange with exciting new powers delivered regularly and the villains becoming set piece props.

All in the name of getting a few thousand people to keep spending on their superheros.