Update 62-1 Release Notes

Vooduspyce

• Expired Ingredients and Keys for Night Revels are no longer auctionable. Expired Ingredients and Keys currently listed on the auctions will fall off at the end of their expiration period and be unable to be re-listed.
👻👻👻 *applause* 👻👻👻

Nice! Expired ingredients change was long overdue (although, to be honest, I think people who try to sell them deserve a warning with a future ban possible if they persist in such conduct). In the Belly of the Beast changes are also very much welcome, thank you!

Hammatimes

Is there going to be a comment on the cleave balancing?

Cleave was buffed from 10% to 20%
Great Cleave was buffed from 20% to 40%
Supreme Cleave was buffed from 20% to 30%
Exalted Cleave was nerfed from 30% to 10%
Avenging Cleave was nerfed from 50% down to 30%, now up to 40%
Divine Vessel both melee cleave and ranged version were nerfed from 50% to 30%
and now Spinning Ice, to everyone's surprise, was nerfed from 50% to 40% and with a 25 second cooldown, unlike the other 5s cooldowns and Supreme Cleave's 3s cooldown.

Are these oversights? Intentional nerfs and buffs? Are cleaves/Gcleaves supposed to be standardized to 20% and 40% now? Are multi-hit cleaves also supposed to be standardized? We have no way of reporting incorrect values if we don't know the intentions.

Ear Smash still scales at 5% - 10% - 15%, believe these abilities were supposed to scale by 10% increments.

Fisto Mk I

How little people need to be happy... instead of solving the problem once and for all with the simplest method, removing the expiration flag, the developers, after 8 years of persuasion, finally deigned to add a flag that prevents the placement of expired goods at auctions - and the people pee with boiling water with happiness...

Funny... 8)

Nickodeamous

• The Adept, Master, and Grandmaster elemental attacks in Monk now correctly deal increased damage (+10%)

Help me out here cause I didn't catch it the first time. Right now there are the a few versions of elemental attacks with increased damage elemental damage. Are we saying that every attack is now the same??? Like they all deal 10% regardless of Form? Seems like you would want a steady progression here to go along with the number of monk levels you have. Like Grandmaster gives 15%. Master gives 10%, and Adept gives 5% or something. Otherwise, you don't have to dip into monk to far to get the max 10%. Just a thought.

Nic

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Is there going to be a comment on the cleave balancing?

Cleave was buffed from 10% to 20%
Great Cleave was buffed from 20% to 40%
Supreme Cleave was buffed from 20% to 30%
Exalted Cleave was nerfed from 30% to 10%
Avenging Cleave was nerfed from 50% down to 30%, now up to 40%
Divine Vessel both melee cleave and ranged version were nerfed from 50% to 30%
and now Spinning Ice, to everyone's surprise, was nerfed from 50% to 40% and with a 25 second cooldown, unlike the other 5s cooldowns and Supreme Cleave's 3s cooldown.

Are these oversights? Intentional nerfs and buffs? Are cleaves/Gcleaves supposed to be standardized to 20% and 40% now? Are multi-hit cleaves also supposed to be standardized? We have no way of reporting incorrect values if we don't know the intentions.

Ear Smash still scales at 5% - 10% - 15%, believe these abilities were supposed to scale by 10% increments.
Yeah I don't understand their thought process either.