Update 62.2 Release Notes

DragonCRNA

I don't understand why the rules for an event would change half way through the event. It does not seem fair to the players who started an event with a standard set of rules thus dictating how one plans to play the event just to have the rules changed mid event. I am speaking about the Spectral Dragon Scales now being bound to account. I started the event with the goal of obtaining enough dragon scales to help those in my guild who are not able to play as much due to their work schedule. I now have a few thousand dragon scales and am not able to help my guild members. I think if the rules are going to change they should be with the next offering of the event. Please make the spectral dragon scales unbound for the remainder of the current Night Revels campaign and change the rules for the next offering.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Cordovan: Are Spectral Scales now everlasting, since they're now BtA?

*and when is the bug going to be fixed - the one that expires ingredients when we put them into shared crafting storage?

**er, wait! don't "fix" it; I know what to expect atm.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Are Spectral Scales immune to breakage/degredation "sometime in 2023"-4 now that they're BtA?

*be nice to know sometime before next year. ;)

seph1roth5

Not sure. I think one of the devs said on discord that they COULD change them back to btc next year and that that was a good aspect about having expiring mats. Even though it's still awful and annoying to have to deal with.

Fistle

I was honestly annoyed and frustrated by this change as well. So why did you all think it was a good idea to punish the community at large for this?

If you are going to make this type of change you should at least make more scales drop at the end of the quest. I just don't get the logic here at all.

CBDunk

I was honestly annoyed and frustrated by this change as well. So why did you all think it was a good idea to punish the community at large for this?

Apparently there was some kind of exploit that resulted in people getting large amounts of scales. Presumably the binding change was to prevent people from using those stockpiles for trading / auctioning.

If you are going to make this type of change you should at least make more scales drop at the end of the quest.

They did. The drop rate went from a max of 23 per run to 46.

Fistle

Apparently there was some kind of exploit that resulted in people getting large amounts of scales. Presumably the binding change was to prevent people from using those stockpiles for trading / auctioning.

They did. The drop rate went from a max of 23 per run to 46.
Eh, still not the greatest of a solution imo.

Also the horse is just a re-color of same thing but 5x the cost