Update 45.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 45.1, released on Wednesday, February 19th.
Of Special Note
Hardcore Season 2: Trial by Fire has arrived!
Our second season of the Hardcore League is now available for free to VIPs and Season Pass holders. This second season features new rewards in addition to new challenges and an updated leaderboard. The Hardcore League runs through May 12th! Click here to learn more.
News and Notes
- Corrected an issue where cosmetics applied to airships were not displaying properly.
- Two-Handed Weapon (Greatsword, etc) and Greataxe attacks now fire their detects earlier in the animation for both stationary and mobile swings.
- Fixed an issue with special attacks sometimes failing to fire when auto attacking with a great sword.
Enhancements and Feats
- Apothecary's Inflict Critical Wounds SLA in Tier 5 now properly requires Character Level 12.
- Apothecary's Panacea Poultice now correctly enforces its touch range.
- Apothecary's Panacea Poultice can now benefit from Metamagics.
- Apothecary's Alchemical Shield effects are now applied and removed more consistently.
- Master Apothecary now properly increases its Max Caster Level.
- Alchemists can now take Improved Mental Toughness and Epic Spell Focus.
- Vile Chemist's Wave of Poison and Greater Wave of Poison SLA's now properly count as Ceruleite spells.
- Angry Arms and Mad Munitions now grant their proper Strikethrough values.
- Focus Wide now grants its listed Strikethrough value.
- Seeker's Strike has been fixed to work with great axes and great swords again.
- Druid bear attacks Maul, Great Maul, Shred, and Relentless Onslaught now work with Strikethrough.
- Glorious Stand now grants its proper hit points.
- Paladin Divine Sacrifice now properly adds +2[W], and adds in Passion's effects (upgraded): On damage: gain +15 Temporary Spell Points. (The U45 Release Notes listed an additional Melee Power buff; this was in error.)
- Improved Turning now includes its proper light dice.
- Righteous Command's tooltip now properly lists its Sacred bonus.
- Stalwart Pact's tooltip has been corrected.
- Knight of the Chalice Attack and Damage bonuses with Favored Weapons will now be applied and removed more consistently.
- Smite Evil (melee) no longer erroneously hits twice.
- Exalted Smite (melee), Smite Evil (ranged), and Exalted Smite (ranged) now properly trigger effects that are supposed to trigger when Smite Evil is used.
- Holy Retribution now properly adds Sunder bonuses to its DC and is no longer a Channel Divinity.
- Favored Soul Divine Might can once again be trained.
- Half-elf Dilettante: Alchemist now allows you to select +1 Intelligence at Tier 3.
- Ratcatcher now has its correct critical profile of 18-20/x3.
- The Epic Voice of the Master now has text noting that it has a maximum number of Filigree Slots of 1. There is no need to apply XP to it.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Mounts are now suppressed in Cannith Crafting Halls.
- The General Vendor in the Keep (on the Borderlands) now sells alchemist components.
- The Titan Awakes - Corrected an issue with the lasers that should make this classic raid completable again.
- Spell Component Vendors in the Feather's Fall Apothecary will once again sell spell components to people who have completed Return to Delera's Tomb.
- Thadeus Graylight has returned to The Catacombs quest chain.
- Augment Armor now properly uses a Deflection bonus to Armor Class.
- Iron Shavings now works correctly.
- Certain single-target Alchemist spells such as the Restorative Draught line now properly hit you when you target yourself.
- Gnomes no longer get an incorrect 10% Sacred bonus to max hit points when they take Blur.
- The Hardcore Leaderboards should no longer accidentally re-add dead players.
- Hardcore Leaderboards now list the numerical position of each character on the leaderboard.
- A message now appears in you General chat whenever your character completes an action that causes the Hardcore Leaderboard to be updated.
- Guild Airship portals no longer have a confirmation dialogue.
- The DDO game icon is now correct for the 64-bit Beta client.