Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

CaseStringer
10-26-2009, 09:44 PM
1001 posts... Nice! :D

Failedlegend
10-26-2009, 10:03 PM
1001 posts... Nice! :D

yeah now that's an accomplishment...

To commemorate this can you update the first page Sigtreant with the new builds (or is there a way you can give someone else permission to edit you post?) or just shave whoever is doing the builds now start a new thread (this ones getting REALLY big)

karnokvolrath
10-27-2009, 05:32 AM
Looking for a little help on this build.

Pigfoot - Halfling
12/13 rogue - 6 Ranger - 2 Monk/ 2/1 FTR?

Im debating dropping monk because kopesh doesnt fit that well........

This is heavily inspired by two builds -
Halfmonster - http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4884660&postcount=280
Westside - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=174696

What im looking for is kopeshs, assasin2/tempest1, and id like dragonmarks

I think im prolly asking for too much, Im not a good builder really so im hoping someone will make this into something great.

Romalin
10-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Greetings all Ive been playing DDo for just maybe two weeks awesome game :)...Um I do not seem to be in sync with any char I have tried to make :( I scraped a lot of them...I played a priest of Thor in pnp D&D and did fairly well but often would forget my spells that would help me and bull into situations seems I have that trouble here...I am not up to speed on the new editions haven't played in some time..But from what little I have picked up seems the old pantheons are gone is that true for this setting?....is it possible to make a cleric like that?..or at least a cleric that can dole out a decent amount of damage,and still heal,survive battles etc?...I thank you for your time...Be safe all

P.S also I downloaded that character planer/builder program..not sure really how to use it [not to literate with computer stuff] has it any in game bearing on your character or is it merely a tool to help figure out a char?

notroh
10-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Hi Lifespawn/Sigtreant:

I am 70 an would like to relive some of the old d&d times I had when I was much younger and played in the old tunnels around my home and well as pen & paper and doing this in real life again would not be doable.

My friend notroh has been kind enough to let me post here to ask if you could help. He says he is not a builder of chars. He has also recommend the game as something I might enjoy

I would most likey be soloing as I would not wish to slow anyone down or get them killed.

I conclude that to do many things - I would have to be a multi-class, if I understand what he as told me about the game.

I assume that i would need to heal, detect and disable traps, move very fast and carry a big weapon, if I were to get the most from the game.

Since I have a touch of arthic pain I would not be able to mash a lot of buttons, but 2 to 4 might be workable.

If this is not possible, just say so and I will mark this off of my to do list and move on to something else on my to do list.

I will have notroh check back in a few days to see your response.

Thank you in advance for your time.

bossk
10-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi all, I am new to DDO and would like to get little help. I started to play with this build

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...37#post1384537

but how to develop it after lvl 14? Should I take more pally lvls (or maybe something else) or just 1 lvl pally should be enough? I want to create soloable buffing/ healing cgar with some dps
thx for help

Wyrmnax
10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Request a build, get a build?

All right...

Any way to have a THF that has enough AC to be feasible end-game? Not horoth tank feasible, just enough to actually avoid taking every hit from trash mobs, while still being able to wield a Two Hander with impunity.

DefilerZ
10-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Ok so this is the build I am looking for but cannot figure out on my own. Currently I only have 28pt chars enabled, so that is a limitation, but I might wait to make the char until I have unlocked 32pt builds if the extra 4 points will make a big difference..

I want a healer bard. Yes you heard me right. Healing is my prime concern. BUT I also want to be able to fight with THF and some buffing as well. CC is lowest on my list. I also have no idea how dragonmarks work but I have read but they would be important for a healing bard.

As for race, I think dwarf would be cool especially because they get auto prof with dwarf axes, but the -2 charisma is making me think this would be a bad idea... If I don't get dwarf axe, what other 2hf weps would I be proficient with without spending a feat? I really need some help with stats/feats/weps/equip. Thanks a bunch guys.

Edit: I wanted to add that I do already have drow unlocked, which helps with having a semi-32 point build, if someone thinks that would be best.

Thanks guys

Pellaeon
10-30-2009, 11:25 AM
BUT I also want to be able to fight with THF and some buffing as well.If I don't get dwarf axe, what other 2hf weps would I be proficient with without spending a feat?

did u mean 2handed fighting or 2weapon fighting? Cause dwarven axes are one-handed items

DefilerZ
10-30-2009, 12:00 PM
oh wow, that was my stupidity then, thought they were 2handed. I meant 2 handed fighting, and I guess that throws dwarves out of the equation. Do bards get any 2hf feats for free? I know they get the spell, but it only lasts 1min/lvl so would be a pain at lower lvls

TurkCorleon
10-30-2009, 12:55 PM
What would be a good build for someone who plays solo almost exclusively? I have access to Monk, and Warforged but not Drow or 32 pt builds.

Not a huge fan of ranged attacks or spells but willing to consider anything.

Thanks,

Talesin
10-30-2009, 03:24 PM
I originally posted this in it's own thread but in hind sight I should have probably posted it here instead.

I've tried to put this build together myself but I don't think I know enough about the game yet to effeciently put this build together. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated.

The Heavy Repeater Support Bard

I am looking for a good build for a drow (because I don't have 32-point unlocked yet) bard who doesn't need a lot of tomes since I still pretty new to the game. I'm open to multi-classing options as well. A fairly high haggle is also a goal for this toon.

The general playstyle I'm looking for with this character is the ability to solidly buff my party as well having some ranged utility. Most fights would have me throw down some effective crowd control at the beginning in order to control the fight and then use my heavy repeater paralyzer (or smiter/disruptor) in order to further tilt the balance of the fight in my party's favor.

Here's what I'm thinking for the build.

-----------------------------------------------
STARTING STATS:
Str - 10
Dex - 16
Con - 14
Int - 10
Wis - 8
CHA - 18 (all lvl ups into here?)

I wanted to take a high dex in order to increase my ability to hit with a heavy repeater crossbow as well as have a bit higher AC. The High Charisma is for high haggle score, extra spell points and will saves (with the Force of personality Feat.

----------------------------------------------

FEATS:
Seeing as this build (if it stays pure bard) is very feat starved (7 I believe) I will have to be picky on what ranged feats I pick up. I'm thinking of picking up the following feats:

Force of Personality, Point Blank Shot, Extend Spell, Mental Toughness, Rapid Shot and then 2 of the following:
- Spell Penetration & Improved Spell Penetration
- Precise Shot & Improved Precise Shot
- Precise Shot & Spell Penetration

My question is how important are the Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot and Precise Shot feats if I want to use ranged weapons regularly?

Note: I'm planning on using the "Master's Touch" bard spell in order to give myself the Heavy Repeater proficiency so I can save myself getting that feat.

SKILL POINTS:
With a starting Int of 10 I should be able to max Concentration, Diplomacy, Haggle, Perform and UMD with 1 skill point per level available to put into either Jump or Balance. 1 skill point at lvl 1 into tumble of course

ENHANCEMENTS:
Here is where I'm REALLY confused... I have no idea which enhancements would be essential for this kind of character. What enhancements would you guys recommend?

I'm open to any suggestions you guys have including different feats, multi-classing options, enhancement recommendations, etc. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll post the finished build here once I can get it completed (unless one you veterans would be so kind as to whip me a build )

Bardicwolf
10-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Hello...

Well here are my requirements..

Mainly Monk Please
Dwarf
32 point build
Handwrap user

Waerlogan
10-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Looking for a Monk/Ranger build. At least I think that's what I'm looking for....lol

Basically I want a Monk that has a decent ranged attacked to do some damage while drawing in mobs. I had thought 17/18Monk 3/2Ranger Human but am open to any combination of any class with Monk. Race doesn't matter either as I only thought Human for the extra feat and versatility.

32 points

Monk c/ranged attack

Any race

Hand wraps

No tomes till a level I am capable of finding them myself (Would buy a tome or two from the DDO store once in Harbor)

Lifespawn
11-01-2009, 07:04 AM
Looking for a dwarven cleric that is a healer bot, but more specifically- uses a shield bash and wand style. I'd like it to be a 28-pt build so that I could start it soon, and it doesn't need to be really powerful in melee, just possible to tank a mob and maybe throw on some support dps. The idea behind it is a cleric who can heal a whole group, but still tank a mob and dps a little in between fights. The reasom I specify shield bash is because I don't want to have to switch many weapon sets (outside of the various wands I'll use) while healing, but have always been fond of the idea of block and shield bash. I don't think it's used often enough.

P.S. I'm a poor noob, so the amount of tomes should be kept to a minimum. And my last question... is it viable?

shield bashing won't get you anywhere the ammount of damage it does is not worth the time even fully specing with improved crits and having a fully raged barb doing it a lvl 2 anything should out dps it the bash speed is slow and crit mod is weak sorry :(

Lifespawn
11-01-2009, 07:06 AM
No criteria except I am a complete loot ho so anyway to get to hidden/locked chests would be great. I like grouping but Im making a healer to group with and would like something I can log on to just mess around solo. I dont have 32pt unlocked but am working on it and dont have any tomes/crazy gear yet either. Dragonmarks are welcome too.

Looked around and just cant find any real definitive answer. Thanks :)

check out my post 417 the pleric it is built 32 points but can easily be dropped down to a 28 it is a very soloable build and can open any lock i've come upon in current content.

Babale
11-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Reposting:

I need some sort of multiclass Primary Arcane Caster/Warrior. So Wizard/Fighter, but not Bard/Rogue.

28 Points, no tomes, only unlocked race is Warforged. Should be able to buff, Crowd Control, and melee, with Nukes being a bonus. Any race is welcome. A 3rd class is OK.

Thanks!

Axemagus
11-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi, I've been playing DDO a few months now and would like to build an intimitank for my guild. I have access to 32 pt builds, all classes and all races except WF. I would be willing to get WF if needed. Basically my goal is to build a tank for guild questing/raids. I don't care what classes/races are used, and I can get +1 tomes, but +2s are a little difficult for me to come by currently. I also don't have access to the high end gear yet. If anyone would be willing to help me with this build, or point me at an existing build, I would appreciate it. TIA!

PhattyMcbutterpants
11-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Ok. I want to make a damage sponge build. High saves, DR, Elemental resistance, high AC. I figure a FvS,Pally maby splash ranger, not for sure. I figure go sword and board for extra blocking DR. Idea is to be secondary tank / last man standing I figure most of the levels should go into FvS for healing and buffs.

Restrictions: I only have 28pts unlocked atm. I have only been playing the game for about a month so no access to tombs or high end gear. I do have drow unlocked if that helps.

This toons primary mission draw fire from casters and archers to minimize damage to the rest of party, and be alive at the end if I need to fetch stones for a run back to a shrine. I guess I have been in too many back PUG’s and have found myself spending a lot of time doing these things SO I would like to see if the concept works.

Thanks

Fallenmunky
11-05-2009, 02:27 PM
i would like a pure dps human pally, khopesh user. i will be running with another pally with all the auras and he will be tanking most of the time. i have 32 point builds, and when i sell some ingredients, a couple mil to spend on tomes. i want him to have dm 4, exalted 4 and the capstone. i would also like him to KotC, if the ap allows for it.

Graebeerd
11-06-2009, 12:39 AM
i'm looking for an insane dps kensai / khopesh 32 point build, any suggestions? races, feats, stats, need the whole plan

strath
11-06-2009, 08:06 AM
Requested build, Bladetongue Warchanter
This is a build to RPG a rapier wielding back-ally conman (rogue) who tried to go clean by becoming a bard . . . but crime lords have other plans for him.

I would like to request a Drow or Halfling rogue with trapskills & solid war-chanter skills & music. I am willing to give up spell penetration and CC to focus on utility spells, heals, & buffs. I would say that the build should be a fairly even level split, weapon finesse TWF to take advantage of the high dex on the rogue side. I have 28 pts to spend, but if you could let me know where to spend the points if I get 32 pt it would be appreciated.

PS Thanks

Choopak
11-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi man

Been reading a lot on forum, but can't find a undead killer pally, aka HotD. I know the PrC is gimp, but i just wanna smash skellies and blast undead with holy radiance :)
So... here's my request
Class: pally, either pure (capstone kinda thermatic) or splash 2 figther for extra feats and tower shield prof
Race: human, just love human versatility
Style: i see him more sword and board (AC, off tanking) but open to your ideas.
Weapon: don't care!, sword for everyday killing (i guess) and mace/hammer for skellies.
Enhancements: would like human healing amp, human versatily, and PrC tree.

That's about it, have fun and THANKS

Romalin
11-08-2009, 07:39 AM
I would like a human"If other race would be better OK :) but prefer humans" cleric that is proficient with war hammers,"Mauls are OK to",can fight well,Buff,and heal well to...If possible can also manage mobs,and but the smack down on the undead.I only have 28pts unlocked,and bought the favored soul....on the Sarloona server I also unlocked Drow.I thank you for your time :)

Relfar
11-08-2009, 08:47 AM
I would like a level 20 32 point monk build that is wisdom based you know the whole ocean stance thing and then multi classed as a cleric.If this Idea is plausible I thank you. Thanks for everything so far I think your pretty BA. (Edited)

Lifespawn
11-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Looking for a little help on this build.

Pigfoot - Halfling
12/13 rogue - 6 Ranger - 2 Monk/ 2/1 FTR?

Im debating dropping monk because kopesh doesnt fit that well........

This is heavily inspired by two builds -
Halfmonster - http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4884660&postcount=280
Westside - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=174696

What im looking for is kopeshs, assasin2/tempest1, and id like dragonmarks

I think im prolly asking for too much, Im not a good builder really so im hoping someone will make this into something great.

well for what you want i'd say the fighter fits better

2 monk feats or 3 ftr feats

dodge
mobility
spring attack
gtwf
ics
toughness
least
lesser
greater dragonmarks
powerattack
khopesh

going fighter will get you closest but you still have to give up one of these to make it fit if you wanted combat expertise you'd have to give up another of the above.

Lifespawn
11-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Greetings all Ive been playing DDo for just maybe two weeks awesome game :)...Um I do not seem to be in sync with any char I have tried to make :( I scraped a lot of them...I played a priest of Thor in pnp D&D and did fairly well but often would forget my spells that would help me and bull into situations seems I have that trouble here...I am not up to speed on the new editions haven't played in some time..But from what little I have picked up seems the old pantheons are gone is that true for this setting?....is it possible to make a cleric like that?..or at least a cleric that can dole out a decent amount of damage,and still heal,survive battles etc?...I thank you for your time...Be safe all

P.S also I downloaded that character planer/builder program..not sure really how to use it [not to literate with computer stuff] has it any in game bearing on your character or is it merely a tool to help figure out a char?

first welcome to the game :)

Secondly if you want to build a melee capable cleric you need to be ready for the stigmata that goes with it people don't like them usually either because they think you won't heal them or sometimes they are jealous of them.

I'd try a paladin first and see how you like it they can heal themselves and use holy smites to do massive damage.

Lifespawn
11-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Hi Lifespawn/Sigtreant:

I am 70 an would like to relive some of the old d&d times I had when I was much younger and played in the old tunnels around my home and well as pen & paper and doing this in real life again would not be doable.

My friend notroh has been kind enough to let me post here to ask if you could help. He says he is not a builder of chars. He has also recommend the game as something I might enjoy

I would most likey be soloing as I would not wish to slow anyone down or get them killed.

I conclude that to do many things - I would have to be a multi-class, if I understand what he as told me about the game.

I assume that i would need to heal, detect and disable traps, move very fast and carry a big weapon, if I were to get the most from the game.

Since I have a touch of arthic pain I would not be able to mash a lot of buttons, but 2 to 4 might be workable.

If this is not possible, just say so and I will mark this off of my to do list and move on to something else on my to do list.

I will have notroh check back in a few days to see your response.

Thank you in advance for your time.

sending a pm for further discussion

Lifespawn
11-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Hi all, I am new to DDO and would like to get little help. I started to play with this build

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...37#post1384537

but how to develop it after lvl 14? Should I take more pally lvls (or maybe something else) or just 1 lvl pally should be enough? I want to create soloable buffing/ healing cgar with some dps
thx for help

can't use the link you have there it comes up not able to path to it can you tell me how many of what lvls it has ? or try linking it again for me.

Lifespawn
11-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Request a build, get a build?

All right...

Any way to have a THF that has enough AC to be feasible end-game? Not horoth tank feasible, just enough to actually avoid taking every hit from trash mobs, while still being able to wield a Two Hander with impunity.

well the way to do it would be an elven paladin with 2 monk lvls good wisdom and a 26 or more endgame dex so 16 base +2 tome +6 item even +2 excep dex would help to 28

14 wisdom +2 tome+2 excep +6 item=24

10 base
9 dex
7 wisdom
8 ac bracers
4 rainment
1 ritual
5 aura
4 insight
5 ce if you went that way
4 shield wand
3 barkskin

is a 60 ac even more if you go def of sib

elven because they get the enhancments for falcion which crits often and is a good fit with the build you want.

Lifespawn
11-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Ok so this is the build I am looking for but cannot figure out on my own. Currently I only have 28pt chars enabled, so that is a limitation, but I might wait to make the char until I have unlocked 32pt builds if the extra 4 points will make a big difference..

I want a healer bard. Yes you heard me right. Healing is my prime concern. BUT I also want to be able to fight with THF and some buffing as well. CC is lowest on my list. I also have no idea how dragonmarks work but I have read but they would be important for a healing bard.

As for race, I think dwarf would be cool especially because they get auto prof with dwarf axes, but the -2 charisma is making me think this would be a bad idea... If I don't get dwarf axe, what other 2hf weps would I be proficient with without spending a feat? I really need some help with stats/feats/weps/equip. Thanks a bunch guys.

Edit: I wanted to add that I do already have drow unlocked, which helps with having a semi-32 point build, if someone thinks that would be best.

Thanks guys

well here is the thing the dragonmarks you heard about are only for a halfling which would really help the build in the healing department that being the case thats 3 feats out the door for the dragonmarks.

You want to be a healer so empower healing is a must extend is a must fior haste and good buffs.

thats 5 of your 7 feats on a pure bard mental toughness would be good for more spellpoints and taking the bard prestige class for spellsinger will add more spellpoints aswell that only leaves you with 1 free feat not enough to fit in good fighting feats so you have to use the spell to fight and get your weapon proficiencies with.

last feat either toughness or improved crits slashing.

would be the stats for a 28 point build.

Orangetofu
11-08-2009, 09:14 PM
I had found a Ranger/Rogue build months ago that I wanted to try out, but alas I can't find it anymore. It was a 28 point Dwarf TWF build using war axes I think. Is there any builds that are similar to this?

JoeyWMD
11-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Hey I'm thinking of trying to make a good endgame and what not build here It's Fighter or Paladin (either way) Dual Khopesh wielding/ Tower Shield/Khopesh (dual for DPS tower and khop for Blocking) char that'll be good for the whole game don't have WF and 32pt is an option:]

Teuflhund
11-09-2009, 01:59 AM
High i am new to the game i am looking to be a rogue i like to be the sneaky one able to find all the traps and pick the locks i am very open on spec just looking for pointers in the right direction i have 32 point build and drow unlocked. would like to be a TWF and like the finesse builds but also do not mind using a bow. again mainly looking for trap/lock aspect of a rogue and would like to be able to do dps so i am not just a trap monkey

CheapToad1
11-09-2009, 03:17 AM
Looking forward to a great reincarnate of my healbot human cleric (20 lvls of cleric) unless suggested other wise if I don't need DI

I'll be able to male a 34 point build (32 atm)

Needs:
MANA MANA MANA
Healing

Spells I currently use (a lot) other then heals

BB
Cometfall
Nimbus
greater command
Banish
Disintegrate

as a Healbot I'd love to be able to have the best damage I could with the build along with decent CC.

Thanx
Skeve

I found this layout very good for me to understand. The build isn't for me just the way he laid it out

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=210604

Romalin
11-09-2009, 03:44 AM
Greetings to you,and I thank you Lifespawn for replying to me :).Be safe

Teeglow_2012
11-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Hi there, I'm still a little new to DDO, and I just unlocked my Drow. I'd like to give playing a caster a chance, but find a hard time sorting through all the posts, threads, and such to find what I need. I'm looking to make Drow with a pure Wizard build, no rogue splahing req (My main is a rogue) Wanna do all the Wizardy stuff. So if someone can direct me to a link, post a build or something, I'd appreciate it. I get a little confused with all the feats, skills, and enhancements and such.

Thanks in advance!

HeeHaw
11-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi LifeSpawn / Sigtrent,

Hopefully you can help me figure out what I'm asking for...I've been a premium player since September, and I have a couple of characters going now. For my first character, my "build-and-make-mistakes-but-learn-the-game" character, I rolled a melee focused Bard/Rogue/Fighter, had some fun with him, learned that he had some big problems, and scrapped him.

Although he was melee focused, I found myself really enjoying charming enemies, and also really enjoying being stealthy. Avoiding fights that didn't need to be fought, letting the baddies do the fighting for me, that sort of thing. As I got higher in levels, I found that my charms were landing less and less, which got to be frustrating. Which leads me to my request.

I would like a character that:

1. Will be played primarily solo, or with a hireling (my wife is having a baby in six weeks, I anticipate my free time for video games being severely limited - any playing I do for a while will be hopping on and soloing in small spurts).

2. Will be able to stealth past enemies reliably.

3. Will be able to effectively and reliably use charm spells - I want to put those enemies to work for me!

4. Will be able to clean up the enemies that I have to fight - whether that's via melee or magic doesn't matter to me.

5. Is a halfling. Personal preference, and hopefully not a deal-breaker. I'm OK not being optimized for end-game.

Is this a Bard/Rogue? A Wizard/Rogue? A Sorcerer? I have no idea!

I have most of the adventure packs in the 1-10 range, and I don't plan on buying anything higher for a while, so most of my playing will be done there. If the character can perform in higher quests down the road, that's great too.

I have 32-pt builds and Vet Status unlocked, as well as Monk, if for some reason that comes into play.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Alkiir
11-10-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm a newish player, I guess the veterans here would say. I've played for only 2-3 weeks, getting two toons to level 5, a few more to level 4, and countless builds to level 3 before I scrapped them completely, testing the waters. I'm currently following a build right now, but I would like to create a character using the PermaDeath mindset.

Now I know you're probably thinking don't do it, since I'm new, but I have played PnP for quite a while, so I know a bit more about the game than the average new player. So, my build request is this. It is aimed for surviving, not min/maxing everything (although if you think that will increase survivability, it's completely acceptable). I saw another build that is focused on ranged combat (Brd/Rgr/Rog), but it seemed so squishy and surviving is the priority, not ranged damage.

I'm guessing Pally would be thrown in, for the good saves, buffs, and a little healing, with a couple levels in rogue for the disabling as not all traps are avoidable by just sensing them. However, I'm not sure what enhancements and feats I should take, and when, (Diehard would seem a nice choice, if things hit the fan) that would increase the characters survivability. Also, I realize that this build will be tough to make as it has to be competent at all levels, if it's possible.

Good luck and thanks in advance

EDIT: I have 32-point builds unlocked, but not Drow, although I would assume Human would be the best choice for the extra feat, more skills, and all-aroundness of the stats. I'll check back on this thread for the link if I don't see it in the forum :)

Visty
11-10-2009, 10:43 AM
make me something with the following requirements plz, just cant figure out how to build it:

- 32pt (or 34)
- twf with dwarven axes
- makes use out of 3 conc opp items and torc
- either using dq chain and lotd or icy with bloodstone and +8 bracers
- no titan loot
- berserker set is available

lets see what you get for me^^

[btw, why didnt i find this thread earlier...was it in the void for some minutes?]

marineboone
11-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Could you pls make a build centered on a drow wizard 28 pt build? if so email to marineboone4287@yahoo.com. thx

CheapToad1
11-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Lifespawn, et al,

I'd really like to "Donate" a few dollars for all the time you have put in. Do you have a paypal account so that I (and I'm sure there are more) could send it off to you?

Skeve

Electrra
11-11-2009, 12:58 AM
Wow! helping with builds is a very awesome thing! thank-you!

I would like to request a build based on a Steven Erickson character: Apsalar.

Essentially she was a fisher girl who was possessed by the Patron of Assassins. During this time she was a deadly killer who stealthily appeared out of the shadows/warren of magical energy. Later she was freed from her possession but still retained some of the magical ability, seen most predominately in a deadly (and I'd like to add hypnotic) dance she performs out of the shadows.

So I'm thinking a sneaksy Rogue with Bard CC abilities. Should I be including a fighter in that? I'm worried about spreading myself too thin and won't attempt it without some guidance.

<3

treblesum81
11-11-2009, 02:21 AM
Here is what I would like, if its at all possible... A dwarven paladin THF who's focus is on passive feats / buffs (ie nothing that only lasts for 1 min), with an AC high enough to make him feasible at end game. In addition, I think that I want him to have a heavy concentration on generating reliable critical blows. So basically I want a self buffing / healing, tanking, crit factory.

Now I was thinking about doing something like Paladin 12 / Fighter 8 to get feats up to and including greater weapon focus, but I keep running into dead ends because a) I don't know what I'm doing, and b) I really don't know what I'm doing. My hope is that I'm not wishing for too much here and that someone much more skilled than I would get it done.

Thanks,
Greg

EDIT: I want him to use axes if that makes much difference?

Elanthil01
11-11-2009, 05:35 AM
I've been working on this build using the offline character builder program version 3.10, but there seem to be some errors related to certain enhancements that are preventing me from taking them in the builder, so I'm coming here hoping you guys can help.

The Tempestuous Chalice Knight is:

Human
Level 20
12 Paladin(chalice knight 2)/Ranger(Tempest 1)/Fighter 2 (feats)

He is a full on strength build (end str at least 24, higher with items possibly)

He dual wields Khopeshes and has all the feats and race/class enhancements that help score...and confirm...a critical hit.

Signatures of the build are: Toughness, oversized dual wielding, extra turning, all smite variations, extra smiting.

Basic levelup structure, according to the way I would have done it in NWN:

STR: 17 + 4 (Levels) + 2 (1750 Tome) + 1 (Fighter’s Str 1) + 6 (Item) = 30 (+10)
DEX: 13 + 1 (Tome) + 6 (Item) = 20 (+5)
CON: 12 + 1 (Tome) + 1 (Human Adapt 1) + 6 (Item) = 20 (+5)
INT: 12 + 1 (Tome) = 13 (+1)
WIS: 8 + 1 (Tome) + 4 (Item) = 13 (+1)
CHA: 14 + 1 (Tome) + 1 (Human Adapt 2) + 2 (Paladin Cha 2) + 6 (Item) = 24 (+7)

Level Progression:
1 Paladin
2 Paladin
3 Ranger
4 Ranger
5 Fighter
6 Ranger
7 Ranger
8 Ranger
9 Ranger (tempest)
10 Paladin
11 Paladin
12 Fighter
13 Paladin
14 Paladin
15 Paladin
16 Paladin
17 Paladin
18 Paladin
19 Paladin
20 Paladin (Knight of the Chalice II)

I considered both rogue and monk instead of fighter, for evasion, but given the crappy robes available in game, a full on plate wearer came out on top

He will have favored enemies that comprise the demons and devils met in game.

Please help if you have time.

Sweetwolf
11-11-2009, 09:45 AM
I typically play with my mate, who enjoys a pure human rogue most often. I'd like to have a compliment to this that is still at least somewhat solable. I truely love watching my monk3/rogue1 fight. And would like to keep it very monkish in unarmed, but add some healing ability and good ranged.

Needs to be sneaky too. From reading through many of the builds I think I can do this with a monk/ranger, but what I'm not sure of is how many of each and what feats/enhancements/stats work best.

Repeater or Tempest... not sure which would be better. But suggestions requested and welcomed.

Sweetwolf.

Sweetwolf
11-12-2009, 08:59 AM
I started playing with the builder (the chars currently at 2 in this build)

Here's my stab through level 7. I'm sure I'm overlooking things, but what? And where to go from here... (or back up to lol)

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.10
DDO Character Planner Home Page (http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO)

Frostette
Level 7 Lawful Good Drow Female
(4 Monk \ 3 Ranger)
Hit Points: 88
Spell Points: 0
BAB: 6\6\11
Fortitude: 8
Reflex: 11
Will: 8

Starting Ending Feat/Enhancement
Base Stats Base Stats Modified Stats
Abilities (Level 1) (Level 7) (Level 7)
Strength 14 14 14
Dexterity 16 17 18
Constitution 12 12 12
Intelligence 14 14 14
Wisdom 14 14 15
Charisma 10 10 10

Base Skills Base Skills Modified Skills
Skills (Level 1) (Level 7) (Level 7)
Balance 5 10 11
Bluff 0 0 0
Concentration 5 11 19
Diplomacy 0 0 0
Disable Device n/a n/a n/a
Haggle 0 0 0
Heal 2 2 2
Hide 6 14 15
Intimidate 0 0 0
Jump 3 9 9
Listen 4 7 9
Move Silently 7 14 15
Open Lock n/a n/a n/a
Perform n/a n/a n/a
Repair 2 2 2
Search 3 8 12
Spot 5 9 12
Swim 4 4 4
Tumble 4 6 6
Use Magic Device n/a n/a n/a

Notable Equipment

Level 1 (Monk)
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Discipline
Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Elven Perception I
Enhancement: Elven Keen Eyes I
Enhancement: Disciple of Breezes
Enhancement: Disciple of Candles

Level 2 (Ranger)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Undead
Enhancement: Monk Concentration I
Enhancement: Ranger Hide I
Enhancement: Ranger Move Silently I

Level 3 (Monk)
Feat: (Selected) Skill Focus: Concentration
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist
Enhancement: Drow Melee Damage I
Enhancement: Drow Ranged Damage I
Enhancement: Improved Spell Resistance I

Level 4 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Ranger Dexterity I

Level 5 (Monk)
Feat: (Monk Path) Philosophy - Path of Harmonious Balance
Enhancement: Disciple of Pebbles
Enhancement: Disciple of Puddles
Enhancement: Monk Balance I
Enhancement: Ranger Search I
Enhancement: Monk Wisdom I

Level 6 (Ranger)
Feat: (Selected) Stunning Blow
Enhancement: Drow Melee Attack I
Enhancement: Drow Ranged Attack I

Level 7 (Monk)
Enhancement: Way of the Patient Tortiose I
Enhancement: Fists of Light
Enhancement: Monk Concentration II

lod254
11-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi,

I've been trying to construct a nice tank build getting very high end AC, but trying to work evasion into the mix. I wanted the char to be dex based to gain from bonuses to reflex saves and AC. I have a fighter, but I don't like the pure fighter route I'm on any more due to low saves and low damage with minimal utility.

I first planned to make a paladin part of the build to maximize saves. I then wanted to be dex based, using evasion and a finesse wep/shield. I decided I'd likely need 2rogue, maybe 2monk. We've been discussing the path in this thread "http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2553630&posted=1#post2553630".

Maybe I'm going down a dead end here, but I thought that paladin saves + a very high reflex + evasion would be rather nice.

So far what I'm looking at is 18paly/2rogue using probably light armor initially and a robe at end game with a large shield and finesse weapon. I am rather new. Please help

Thanks

rpasell
11-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Something based on the previous post I put up. I don't see this particular split anywhere, though someone must be playing it.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=213597

32pt build, 11 or 12 ranger 7 wizard, and splash fighter or paladin for the rest. The 12 ranger gets that last point of barkskin, but the paladin gets the 1 ac, and the fighter gets the extra feat. I'm really not sure how to go. I think extend is a requirement for longer self buffs.

Any ideas?

CuteCorpseAlex
11-14-2009, 03:05 AM
I would really like a pure rogue drow build, specializing in DPS, but still able to pick a lock or disable a trap...

Any help, or direction would be greatly appreciated.

zenrush
11-14-2009, 03:08 PM
A 28pt human fighter TWF. No multi-classing. :)

MichaelBerea
11-14-2009, 03:46 PM
A 28pt human fighter TWF. No multi-classing. :)

Here is one Aranticus did a while back

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1727433&postcount=21

zenrush
11-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Perfect! Thank you very much!

sarkastikartist
11-15-2009, 01:23 AM
sorry if i didnt notice it somewhere along the way in here, but i'm looking for a drow TWF/Nuker or a drow Monk/Nuker if possible? i dunno what the splits would be or what to choose as feats or anything really.. like should i go fighter for the extra feats or go ranger for the free TWF stuff? how much caster do i need to add to be able to do some nuking damage? Mainly i just want his primary focus to be on Melee combat, but i want him to be able to nuke if necessary.. or maybe even touch spells instead of nuking.. was kinda thinking i wanted a whirlwind of swords and sorcery.. just looking for some advice.. thanks ahead of time for any help you all could give..

i've been looking but havent found a build that does exactly what i want.. im playing around with the builder and if i come up with something i like i'll post it to let you all critique it.. minmaxxing doesnt matter to me.. i'm just looking for this kind of build..

1. Drow (actually i can take or leave drow for the race)
2. Wizard (or Sorcerer) - for Nuking
3. Fighter (or Ranger) - For TWF/Feats
4. Rogue (or Monk) - For Evasion/Damage Reduction (gotta avoid those friendly fireballs)

z0mbyjr
11-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Here is one Aranticus did a while back

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1727433&postcount=21

I think he requested human, not elf.
Still, I like the Whirling Dervish. It's one of my favorite builds Aranticus made.

zenrush
11-15-2009, 12:56 PM
You are right. I did request a human but I can still work with the Build he linked to. :)

Xanni
11-15-2009, 08:18 PM
I'd love to play a character with these skills. Don't care what race or class but would be much happier staying away from the auction house. Thanks for your help!

32 Pt. Fighter

FEATS
Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
Weapon Focus: Slashing
Two Weapon Fighting
Two Weapon Defense
Superior Weapon Focus: Slashing
Greater Weapon Specialization: Slashing
Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing
Greater Two Weapon Fighting
Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Dodge
Improved Critical Slashing
Oversized Two Weapon Fighting
Power Critical

ENHANCEMENTS
Fighter Item Defense I, II, III, IV
Fighter Critical Accuracy I, II, III, IV
Fighter Dwarven Ax Specialization I, II

SKILLS
Balance
Jump
?

Atrum1077
11-16-2009, 01:41 AM
anyone know of a 28 pt. human shield bashing Paladin build of some sorts?

if not that a good sword & shield knight type build.

Zardahn
11-16-2009, 07:33 AM
First off many thanks to Sigtrent and Lifespawn for their efforts and supplying a few hours of informative reading, bonus to Charisma for resolving some of the never ending questions. Perhaps some enterprising folk could make a how to build, tree, this is dependent on that, some of the innate thought stuff that a xp person would have? .… read the first 20 pages and have plowed thru more **** than I care to admit too. I am struggling and alas I have turned to the all knowing. (bowing down and offering puppies/kittens(your choice) as a sacrifice)

Staff’s – Want to be a staff wielder, however my heritage will now allow me to play a Halfling with Tumble (think the big Germanic fellow from Gladiator…yea he died early) , fingers don’t move fast enough to be a twitchy player. Crunched some numbers on the thingy(v3.10 I think) with a human and ended up with a over 20 enhancements left after taking all the non-Halfling thing-a-ma-bobs. Got me to wondering, is there a way to be a staff wielder with the wicked cool speed animation (friend showed me one all geared/specked out) without being a Halfling and having to use the inane self dexterity to use tumble. So the request is for <name removed for being really sexy> (we play mmorpg to fulfill our feminine side right) –Staff wielding (no Halfling)….tumble, if just for the def or whatever else it adds, but being twitchy and remembering to shift/or “A” or whatever AND to go forward/back/left/right are just too much for this 6’5” 255lbs Wide handed fellow. Bonus to Int if you figured out We play on a laptop (yes she is 6’2”) ohhhhh,,,, a 32 pt build is fine.

huflung
11-16-2009, 02:52 PM
hiya gang,

imma true noob that is looking for a viable solo build... im looking for a 28 point, dual wield, trap/ lock/ spot, self healing build...

would prefer to keep it elf (non drow seeing how its not unlocked yet... speaking of which i dont have any classes races unlocked yet)

i was thinking maybe fighter/rogue/ splash cleric? is this even possible???

thanks in advance

MeliCat
11-17-2009, 01:04 PM
heya - just found this thread. looking for a just-do-this recipe for a dumb meatshield fighter type that will be long lasting while me-the-noobie plays with long running friends. i have been warned off WF as not a clerics favourite and too expensive to run for a noobie.

point me at something please? just highlight what in summary terms and i can ask my long time playing friends to interpret.

really grateful for this thread - i just want to PLAY but it's all complicated. i have a cleric and rogue i'm learning with but they're 7 and my friend has convinced me not to reroll until they're 12.

IceyUpee
11-18-2009, 06:39 AM
Having a hard time making a build myself, so I decided to come see if the vets can help me out.

I'm looking to make a Dwarf Fighter (pure) focusing on Kensai and Two Weapon Fighting using Dwarven Waraxes. I only have access to 28 point builds atm, but would also like advice on how to build stats with 32 points after I unlock it.

Any guidance would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Lifespawn
11-18-2009, 02:20 PM
hi to all that have made requests i've been really busy lately so haven't gotten to them also i plan on starting a new thread so that i can archive builds to stop alot of the double requests that come in just waiting on a reply to a pm and the time to make the post and it will be up.

Visty
11-18-2009, 02:31 PM
hi to all that have made requests i've been really busy lately so haven't gotten to them also i plan on starting a new thread so that i can archive builds to stop alot of the double requests that come in just waiting on a reply to a pm and the time to make the post and it will be up.

does that mean we have to repost our requests or will you take them over?

z0mbyjr
11-18-2009, 03:45 PM

I can't wait to see this archived thread...
Hopefully you'll finish soon.

Abbu
11-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Hello there!
This time, my request is about Monk.
I'm looking for build for high dps and ac setup. There are few things that i want to take.
First of all, he's supposed to be fist fighter. Using Air and Sun stances.
I guess TWF tree will be needed. I've no idea about finesse.
After reading a monk guide, i was considering Stunning Fists feat.

Race : Dwarf or Halfing. Prefered Dwarf - open for changes
Goal : Good Dps, stuns (i've heard they are working really great)
Extras : high ac, saves ( that's what monks do best ? )

I'm not really keen on monks, but i tried to find base stats.
What about 14str || 16 dex || 14con || 8 Int || 15 Wisdom || 6 Charisma.
I know this build will lack CE, the question : is it really essential?
About skill points, well Concentration, balance, what more?

Every feedback and other ideas & opinions are really, really welcome!
Thanks in advance!
Regards Abbu!

Lifespawn
11-21-2009, 06:36 PM
does that mean we have to repost our requests or will you take them over?

going to try to catch up and post them for everyone if he doesn't reply by tomorrow i'll just start it and use a diff name.

Elanthil01
11-22-2009, 08:08 AM
I need a solid, kick-butt from the beginning bard/arcane archer build, and I need it badly.

I only want two classes, unless monk or rogue can be fitted in at the end for evasion, but I am concerned adding them just for that would nerf the build badly.

I need high self and party buffing capability, medium healing ability, and a LOT of music...and I mean a LOT.

The only powers I 'require' from Arcane Archer are, of course, the prestige itself, and the ability to apply the 'arcane power' to arrows to add the damage bonus.

The intention of this build is to sit in the back of the party, keep HASTE, DISPLACEMENT, and other useful buffs up and running, provide a little extra healing in the form of spells and wands, and SNIPE the **** out of the enemy.

I have no racial preference other than any that would tend to make bows more damaging or more capable of hitting.

nuitariwolf
11-22-2009, 09:08 PM
hi sigtrent, i'm a great fan of halfling's/hobbit's/kender's, my favret class's are assassin's, monk's, and dex based tanker's with good offence/defence, game's i mainly played were icewind dale collection, baldur's gate collection and neverwinter nights collection, now here i am in DDO i have 32 build, vetrine statis, alot f adventur pack's and i aint no VIP. seeing as DDO is very diffrent from my other game's i'm havening trouble building a good monk and a dexer fighter twf kukri's or kukri/shield could help me out please. thank you.

xos420
11-23-2009, 02:59 AM
hey, ive been trying myself and i cant seam to find anything that will work. i dont know why but i refuse to believe that range weapon damage has no place in this game as viable. i am asking anyone to make any ranged dmg build that will be viable end game, idc what kind of weapon (throwing bow or xbow) or what class/race, ill have 32 point build soon so everything is possable lol. can anyone out there pls help?

Mangloid
11-23-2009, 11:48 AM
hey, ive been trying myself and i cant seam to find anything that will work. i dont know why but i refuse to believe that range weapon damage has no place in this game as viable. i am asking anyone to make any ranged dmg build that will be viable end game, idc what kind of weapon (throwing bow or xbow) or what class/race, ill have 32 point build soon so everything is possable lol. can anyone out there pls help?

Probably the best ranged damage build will be an elf ranger that is an arcane archer.

Go a full 20 levels for the ranged capstone

something along the lines of

14 str
18 dex <---all level ups will go here
14 con
10 int
12 wis
8 cha

Take all the feats and enhancements you need to unlock the arcane archer prestige feat.

WeenerDoodle
11-24-2009, 01:07 AM
I wish to make a Human Nec with soloing potential. I am sure I want a Rogue level or two so I don't miss out on hidden rooms and locked doors in my soloing. I also want to focus my spell casting potential towards crowd control/summoning/charming as well as buffing and repping for a WF barb/fighter hireling. I suspect I will want to have some hth potential and hope I can count on my crowd control spells keeping the combat 1 on 1.

I am brand new and have no experience with pnp either. I intend to multi-class, but am not sure if there is any importance to the order in which I progress in levels in the classes I wish to level in, as such, I am in a state of paralysis, though I would very much like to get on with enjoying the game which looks very fun.

I would like to play as a human, though I would consider a halfling if there is some compelling advantage to it. I am hoping for a lvl by lvl guide so I know what to do from the start. Many thanks to whomever is able to assist me with this.

MarshMadness
11-24-2009, 01:18 AM
I wish to make a Human Nec with soloing potential. I am sure I want a Rogue level or two so I don't miss out on hidden rooms and locked doors in my soloing. I also want to focus my spell casting potential towards crowd control/summoning/charming as well as buffing and repping for a WF barb/fighter hireling. I suspect I will want to have some hth potential and hope I can count on my crowd control spells keeping the combat 1 on 1.

I am brand new and have no experience with pnp either. I intend to multi-class, but am not sure if there is any importance to the order in which I progress in levels in the classes I wish to level in, as such, I am in a state of paralysis, though I would very much like to get on with enjoying the game which looks very fun.

I would like to play as a human, though I would consider a halfling if there is some compelling advantage to it. I am hoping for a lvl by lvl guide so I know what to do from the start. Many thanks to whomever is able to assist me with this.

Nec?

WeenerDoodle
11-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Nec, yah, the wizard what summons monsters and controls the undead and casts death spells. I forgot to mention I am using the ftp account to limited to 28 points.

Mangloid
11-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Unless you are doing it for pure role play purposes a pure Necromancer build will leave you very, very disappointed and many groups very frustrated with your lack of haste and fire wall

z0mbyjr
11-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Necromancer's aren't that great...
A few handy ones summon undead. (Yay).
Other than that, many enemies are undead, making most of your spells useless, unless in a situation where they aren't.

Also, as stated before me, Parties like haste. Parties also like firewalls. If you can't haste, and you can't firewall, you can't find a party.

Melees need a haste boost cast on them... if not, a firewall to wipe the enemies. If you can't do either of those, then the party has no real reason to not ditch you for another cleric. While necromancers are cool, they're not real good party players.

And at higher levels, these quests'll start to get really hard... Unless you're a super warforged Necromancer.

WeenerDoodle
11-24-2009, 07:55 PM
So I take it those "death" spells that are supposed to do away with mobs under a certain hp lvl are not too effective late game? From what I understand, any wizard can learn any spell, or all of them, so the only real difference will be play style, which I can modify, and enhancements, which I can reset. So, I guess whether or not I chose a nec is not terribly important. What I guess I need help with is:

a) What class should I start as? Doing a bit of research I see rogue has the advantage here, but is there any serious consequence to my wizard, who I will be putting most of my lvls in, by not starting with the wizard class?

b) What cross-training should I invest in? Using the planner I can see that the wizard cannot help but to cross-train, but I do not know what I should invest in. Do I need to keep investing points in my rogue skills at a disadvantage, or will the investment from just two rogue lvls be enough? Would it be better to invest in healing? Do I need to invest in unlock or search if I will eventually have spells that do this? I was surprised to see UMD was a cross-training skill with the wizard. Is this because the wizard doesn't need to have this skill, or is it just to make things difficult?

c) Should I be concentrating on enhancements that increase my spell points, or my spell effectiveness? Are there some spell enhancements that are not generally good investments? I was thinking I should use my AP to increase my rogue skills rather than put depreciated skill points toward those abilities, is this a bad idea? Will I want all those AP to enhance my spells?

b) Likewise I was thinking to use my rogue feats to increase my DD ability, but is a there a special rogue specific feat I should be grabbing? Any particular wizard feats that are a must have? It seams, given the finite capacity to heal damage, that avoiding damage is of paramount importance, should I, therefore, chose feats which improve my DPS and saves/avoid damage abilities over feats which increase my hp?

Ikusai
11-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Here's a weird one for you! A 32 Point Warforged Bard using TWF. Don't care if it's Dex based or Fighter/Str based.

Edit: Make that slashing THF

ric0
11-27-2009, 11:49 AM
hey all, i currently have a lvl 20 khopesh ranger who i just reincarnated, so im sitting looking at the creat char screen, and cant for the life of me decide what to do :)

what id like, i love the idea of 2wf with heavy picks, and have a barb at lvl 12 doing this, my main issue with him right now is his lack of to hit with PA on, starting stats for him were 16/16/16 with the few points left over put elswhere.

i also have a dwarf wielding D-axes going ranger rogue who is doing pretty well for himself

i would like something that combines these, without giving up too much(tough call i know)

UMD would be a good thing, but if it doesnt fit it doesnt fit:)

please help me out, tomes arnt too much of an issue, so feel free to add any, gear wise, i can get GS stuff for lvl 12, and actully have a good selection of khopesh/d-axe/heavy picks stored or in use.

once thing i lack is good armour, and the lack of willingness to go grind the stuff needed to get the really good AC no.s at end game

any help would be awesome, and i thank anyone in advance for it

Ric0

(PS, dont much like WF or monk and havent bought them at all on my premium account, though all content is open)

lewisc
12-01-2009, 06:31 PM
32 point human(pref)tempest/kensai 14/6
i want to make use of ranger spells
also with extra human feat maybe dwarven axe???

Elidan123456
12-01-2009, 07:57 PM
hi, i would like a battlemage build, a mix of a sorceror and a fighter, i want this character to mainly use greatswords, most of the spells should be harmful instant cast spells with mabey some confusion or fear spells. i would like the character to have decent health so he may have good soloablity. i would like the greatsword attacks to be about as powerful, probably a little less, then the spells. thnx in advance =D

Shamurai
12-02-2009, 02:32 PM
My first toon is nearing the level for True Reincarnation and as such is looking to de-Gimp a little. I am still stuck on my class and basic character concept.. I'm calling this her "early life crises"

What I'd NEED is:
TR (34 pt) Paladin (past life was yes a Paladin - use past life feat if needed)
TWF (Khopesh?)
Evasion (so Monk 2 or Rogue 2)

What I want is:
KoTC
Good DPS
Good Saves
Raid Level HP/ Skills/ etc
Is Decent AC still possible with this build if I have good Gear?

I will have +3 tomes for Str, Cons, Dex, Wis, Cha and at least +2 for INT (not TR'ing till I have them all)

I will be farming GS supplies on Original Heidiann for a while yet for GS crafting and obviously TR will let me retain the Raid Gear I'm acquiring now)

Basically the same Gorgeous Gal I am now, only better, stronger, tougher.

Thanks in advance. I started playing with Char Gen on a Pal 18/ Monk 2 but gave up as I am sure I was messing it all up. (not sure when Tomes bump I think its 3/7/11/15)

z0mbyjr
12-02-2009, 03:12 PM
hi, i would like a battlemage build, a mix of a sorceror and a fighter, i want this character to mainly use greatswords, most of the spells should be harmful instant cast spells with mabey some confusion or fear spells. i would like the character to have decent health so he may have good soloablity. i would like the greatsword attacks to be about as powerful, probably a little less, then the spells. thnx in advance =D
Well, to put it bluntly... Due to being a sorcerer, you can't cast in heavy armor without massive spell failure.
Without heavy armor, you're AC will be rubbish, and you'll often get killed in combat.

Similarly, a greatsword attack isn't nearly as powerful as a mid-high lvl spell. Regardless, I would recommend using a WF for this build, due to self-healing, and quick-swapping docents.

Phoenicis
12-02-2009, 03:53 PM
As you can see from my post count and reg date I'm pretty new though I have been scanning the forums for a little bit.

As you can imagine all the information is a little overwhelming for someone who has just started and doesn't yet have a solid grasp of the mechanics.

What I'd like is a pure monk based on 28 points. It will be mostly soloing with the occasional grouping with some friends.

I've got a dark path monk I've already leveled up to 3 (Just AWESOME, right? ;P) letting the trainer pick the level increases but I'm not adverse to rerolling completely.

Important information for me until I get more familiar with the systems is what to pick at each level, including the enhancements.

underpants
12-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi Lifespawn / Sigtreant :

I want an uber wizard just as good if not better then the Warforged Wizards I don't want to be a walking washing machine but I also don't want people saying *** A drow / human / halfling Wizard why aren't you a walking refigerator like one of us *clank clank One of us *clank clank One of us soon all of stormreach will be soulless cold warforged. So my build request is a squishy wizard or wizard rogue that can stand with the best of the warforged wizards and say I might use machines but I'm not the machine and I can zap your machine a$$ into spare parts faster then you can say clank clank wrrrr. I have tomes and 32 pt builds please help. . . .

Thank you for your assist on this

Underpants

cohiba007
12-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Can someone please shoot me a build for this. Very tired of searching.

sarkastikartist
12-03-2009, 01:21 AM
okay.. i posted this in my own thread but i figued i'd post here too.. here is what i built using Aranticus's Bladesinger (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1866767&postcount=40) as a template.. tried to make a human war wizard that i could go into melee combat with as well as cast a few nuke spells.. most spells are buff related though.. let me know what you all think.. like if i need to change stuff around or what.. like i said before, i'm no expert at building characters.. oh and i didnt select things in any particular order.. more like.. just grabbing when and what i could..

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.10

War Wizard/Battle Mage
Level 20 Chaotic Good Human Male
(12 Fighter \ 8 Wizard)
Hit Points: 294
Spell Points: 436
BAB: 16\16\21\26\26
Fortitude: 12
Reflex: 10
Will: 11

Abilities Base Stats Base Stats Modified Stats
(32 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20) (Level 20)
Strength 16 20 22
Dexterity 16 17 18
Constitution 14 14 14
Intelligence 14 14 16
Wisdom 8 8 8
Charisma 8 8 8

Skills (Level 1) (Level 20) (Level 20)
Balance 5 11 11
Bluff -1 -1 1
Concentration 4 14 14
Diplomacy -1 -1 -1
Haggle -1 -1 -1
Heal -1 0 0
Hide 3 4 4
Intimidate -1 -1 -1
Jump 3 14 14
Listen 1 10 10
Move Silently 3 4 4
Open Lock n/a n/a n/a
Perform n/a n/a n/a
Repair 2 3 3
Search 4 13 13
Spot 1 10 10
Swim 3 6 6
Tumble 4 11 11
Use Magic Device n/a n/a n/a

Level 1 (Wizard)
Skill: Balance (+2)
Skill: Concentration (+2)
Skill: Listen (+2)
Skill: Search (+2)
Skill: Spot (+2)
Skill: Tumble (+1)
Feat: (Selected) Eschew Materials
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Extend Spell
Feat: (Human Bonus) Toughness
Feat: (Automatic) Attack
Feat: (Automatic) Heroic Durability
Feat: (Automatic) Inscribe Scroll
Feat: (Automatic) Magical Training
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Club
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Dagger
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Heavy Crossbow
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Light Crossbow
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Quarterstaff
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Throwing Dagger
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency: Unarmed
Feat: (Automatic) Sneak
Spell (1): Mage Armor
Spell (1): Feather Fall
Spell (1): Tumble
Spell (1): Jump
Spell (1): Shield
Spell (1): Shocking Grasp
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar I

Level 2 (Fighter)
Skill: Jump (+5)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting
Feat: (Automatic) Defensive Fighting
Feat: (Automatic) Heavy Armor Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Light Armor Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency (ALL)
Feat: (Automatic) Medium Armor Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Shield Proficiency (General)
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Sunder
Feat: (Automatic) Tower Shield Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Trip
Enhancement: Fighter Attack Boost I
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost I
Enhancement: Fighter Critical Accuracy I
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness I

Level 3 (Fighter)
Skill: Jump (+1)
Skill: Listen (+1)
Skill: Spot (+1)
Feat: (Selected) Iron Will
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Strength I

Level 4 (Fighter)
Ability Raise: STR
Skill: Listen (+0.5)
Skill: Search (+0.5)
Skill: Spot (+0.5)
Enhancement: Fighter Armor Mastery I
Enhancement: Racial Toughness I

Level 5 (Fighter)
Skill: Search (+1.5)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Attack Boost II
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost II
Enhancement: Fighter Critical Accuracy II
Enhancement: Human Adaptability Dexterity I
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness II

Level 6 (Wizard)
Skill: Concentration (+5)
Feat: (Selected) Dodge
Spell (1): Burning Hands
Spell (1): Chill Touch
Enhancement: Racial Toughness II
Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence I

Level 7 (Wizard)
Skill: Concentration (+1)
Skill: Listen (+1)
Spell (2): Knock
Spell (2): Blur

Level 8 (Wizard)
Ability Raise: DEX
Skill: Search (+1)
Skill: Tumble (+0.5)
Spell (2): Flaming Sphere
Spell (2): Glitterdust

Level 9 (Wizard)
Skill: Tumble (+0.5)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Handed Fighting
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Quicken Spell
Spell (3): Displacement
Spell (3): Haste
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar II

Level 10 (Wizard)
Skill: Heal (+1)
Spell (3): Heroism
Spell (3): Rage
Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence II

Level 11 (Wizard)
Spell (4): Fire Shield
Spell (4): Stoneskin

Level 12 (Fighter)
Skill: Balance (+1)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons

Level 13 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Attack
Enhancement: Fighter Kensei I
Enhancement: Fighter Strength II

Level 14 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost III
Enhancement: Kensei Greatsword Mastery I
Enhancement: Fighter Armor Mastery II
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness III

Level 15 (Fighter)
Skill: Jump (+2)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handed Fighting
Feat: (Selected) Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Greatsword Specialization I

Level 16 (Fighter)

Level 17 (Fighter)
Skill: Concentration (+1)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Critical
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost IV
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness IV

Level 18 (Fighter)
Skill: Balance (+1.5)
Feat: (Selected) Cleave

Level 19 (Fighter)
Skill: Balance (+1.5)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons

Level 20 (Wizard)
Skill: Concentration (+3)
Spell (3): Fireball
Spell (4): Crushing Despair
Enhancement: Fighter Attack Boost III
Enhancement: Kensei Greatsword Mastery II
Enhancement: Fighter Armor Mastery III
Enhancement: Fighter Critical Accuracy III
Enhancement: Fighter Critical Accuracy IV
Enhancement: Fighter Kensei II
Enhancement: Fighter Item Defense I
Enhancement: Fighter Item Defense II

z0mbyjr
12-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Well... since Aranticus's Bladesinger's an elf, it means that he can take enhancements to allow him to cast in light armor...

However, the enhancements are elf only... so the fighter will end up rushing into battle unarmored.
Also, don't wait till 20 to pick up fireball. Just buy/find a scroll for it and inscribe it as soon as you can. Don't save a useful nuke until lvl 20.

sarkastikartist
12-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Well... since Aranticus's Bladesinger's an elf, it means that he can take enhancements to allow him to cast in light armor...

However, the enhancements are elf only... so the fighter will end up rushing into battle unarmored.
Also, don't wait till 20 to pick up fireball. Just buy/find a scroll for it and inscribe it as soon as you can. Don't save a useful nuke until lvl 20.

ahh well that explains why an elf would be better.. i suppose i can just roll him as an elf i guess.. leave my other char human.. just wanted to try it as a human.. also forgot i could inscribe as a wizard, so thanks for that heads up.. i'll probably just use aranticus's build then since its superior.. guess i just wanted a diff option.. not like being human is necessary.. nor is thf over twf..

Vayrel
12-04-2009, 01:37 AM
I've been having difficulty finding a build I want, and creating one seems daunting.
It seems all the Paladin builds are all about DPS and tanking is not an option, but can a defensive paladin be made?

That is the build I would like, unless the fighter is just that much better. I'll play either.

What I want comes down to this.
A 28 point build.
A Defensive tank, that can survive MAGIC as well as melee. I hate my fighter getting torn up by casters...
Paladin is preferred but not necessary.
Race: in order of pref Human, Dwarf, Elf, Halfling
Some DPS would be nice to keep me interested instead of just standing there doing nothing.

BDS
12-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Looking to switch some stuff up and play a class different from my main. I'd like it to be a cleric, it can be multiclassed but I want it to be primarily a healer cleric with maybe a bit of casting dmg. I'm f2p so I don't have monk, warforged, 32 pt builds etc. If you make it a drow that would be cool as I have unlocked that and veteran status and I'd like to hold off on leveling other races until I unlock the 32 pt build.

DarkThoughts
12-05-2009, 10:18 AM
I've just recently discovered the crunchy goodness of DDO Cast and I'm looking for some help with a new build.

What I would like is a:
28 Pt. Human Monk (Mostly Monk if a few M.C. splashes would help.)
I don't have any +X Tomes, no gear to pass down and my current Favor is at 808 so it will be awhile before I can make a 32 Pt. Build.

Like many players, I'm looking for DPS but being able to solo occasionally is also important to me so solid AC and HP scores would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for your help. :)

Mical
12-06-2009, 02:33 PM
looking to play a wf tank

requirements
- 32pt build
- any class (would prefer NOT monk or ranger as main cause i already have them, but you can splash)
- Warforged
- highest AC possible
- decent DPS, (Two-handed, or two-weapon, idc, any weapons work)
- Evasion
- decent HitPoints if you can fit that in
- any +1 tomes, +2 rare though..

also suggest some equipment that wil help me with the above

thnx very much

JSiN69
12-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi I'm looking for a drow necromancer. I only have 28 pt builds for now. I really want to have an army of the undead following me around. If it's possible let me know.

MystDragon
12-07-2009, 07:58 AM
I would like to request a build for a Holy Monk that would be a cleric/monk mix. I want the character's clerical abilities more focused on buffing for protection/combat enhancement. The clerical abilities would augment the monk's abilities. The character can back up the party's healer, but is not THE party healer. They would be a melee combatant.

I would like the build to capitalize on the synergy between the 2 classes and really blend their abilities while having a very unique flavor compared to all of the builds out there. I do not want a "splash" of either class (i.e. 18/2) to have a cleric with a monk splash or vice versa and dont really care about the highest levels in spell usage as they would consider themself a monk. The levels don't have to be even at 20th level, by all means either - whatever makes the most sense.

The build would not be hinged on high end items, but suggestions on what would complement this build would be greatly appreciated.

No Tomes. I will add tomes as I find or can purchase them, but I do not want any tomes factored into the effectiveness of this build (none of my characters have actually used tomes yet.)

I am thinking handwraps for the weapon, but I am open to other ideas as well. I prefer a human for this build, but I am open to other ideas if there are better ones available.

In addition - I would like you to consider the possibility of one of the Human Dragonmarks - I think Dragonmarks are a pretty fun idea to play with. Not an absolute necessity, but just something to add a very interesting flavor (and the whole "mysticism" thing.)

I have not unlocked 32 pt characters yet - but I only have a couple hundred favor to go to unlock them. So please include what you wouold do differently for a 28 pt. I plan on building it the moment I have 32 points as a keeper (but I would like to playtest the build for a couple of levels when you are done.)

Please include what enhancements you would suggest as well as skill focuses. I also like the format where a leveling guide is included.

Thank you.

Lifespawn
12-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi guys i've moved to a new thread so that i can archive all the builds i do because i've gotten a ton of requests for ones i've already done head over Here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=215980) to make a request please be as specific as possible.

plixxer
12-08-2009, 08:04 PM
nvm

adRyft
12-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Request removed.

AlphandOmega
12-09-2009, 02:13 AM
I would like to see a WF with the enchantment Bladesworn Transformation. So six levels minimum in Favoured Soul, Cleric, or Palladin. Also with the ability to cast Tensur's Transformation and Reconstruction, so also a minimum of 12 levels of Wizard or Sorcerer. The remaining two levels preferabily in Fighter for the many extra natural feats, Streangth enchantment, critical enchantment, and two granted feats. Two levels of Rouge could be considered for sneak attack, Dex enchant, Sneak Attack bonus enchant, and Evasion. Preferably max Dex and Cha, then the rest in Con, maybe mix it up a bit. I would like to see an end result WF lvl 12 Sorcerer, lvl 6 Palladin, lvl 2 Fighter <or> Lvl 13 Sorc/ 6 Pally/ 1 Fghtr for both Spells if it has to be that way. Thanks!

storm_x3
12-09-2009, 03:28 PM
im looking for a 32 point pure fighter max dps critting flachion user

z0mbyjr
12-09-2009, 07:29 PM
I would like a build that is a mixture of Barbarian and Ranger... (More Ranger)

A Dwarf (Dwarven Axe TWF) who has powerful raging, many attacks, and good DPS.
Would wish to have both Tempest and Frenzied Beserker, but if only one will work, Tempest is preferred.
I don't mind fighter splashing for feats.

(28 Pt build)

teamghost
12-11-2009, 03:19 PM
I am looking for a pure wizard or wizard/rogue splash that will be able to solo mainly but still contribute to a PUG. I have never played through to LVL 20 and don't know if I'll ever make it that high. I don't have any elite gear or anyone to twink my characters. I have 32-point builds and drow only, I do not have WF and wouldn't play one if I had it. I know this may be a basic build but I keep re-rolling because I am scrutinizing every little thing about my scores. I THINK I want human over drow because of the feats and skills but I could be convinced. I currently have a human wizard with ST:10 DEX:10 CON:16 INT:18 WIS:8 CH:10 and have been told both to raise/lower any combination of stats. I would like to be able to have a useful UMD and possibly disarm device so have thought about starting as a rogue and at mid/hi level taking 2nd rogue level for evasion. I also favor Insightful Reflexes and if high enough CH Force of Personality. I would value your feedback as far as starting ability scores, feats, skills, and spells prepared. Does anyone ever do a bard splash for wizard to get cure light?

Would this rogue splash build make sense? Would I be better of pure...or human...or???

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.14

Level 12 Lawful Good Drow Male
(2 Rogue \ 10 Wizard)
Hit Points: 130
Spell Points: 773
BAB: 6\6\11
Fortitude: 5
Reflex: 13
Will: 10

Starting Feat/Enhancement
Abilities Base Stats Modified Stats
(28 Point) (Level 1) (Level 12)
Strength 10 10
Dexterity 10 10
Constitution 14 14
Intelligence 18 24
Wisdom 8 8
Charisma 16 16

Base Skills Modified Skills
Skills (Level 1) (Level 12)
Balance 4 8
Bluff 3 3
Concentration 2 16
Diplomacy 7 13
Disable Device 8 17
Haggle 7 9.5
Heal -1 -1
Hide 2 2
Intimidate 3 3
Jump 4 4
Listen 1 3
Move Silently 2 2
Open Lock 4 4
Perform n/a n/a
Repair 5 8
Search 8 16
Spot 3 5
Swim 1 1
Tumble 4 6
Use Magic Device 7 18

Level 1 (Rogue)
Feat: (Selected) Toughness

Level 2 (Wizard)
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Mental Toughness

Level 3 (Wizard)
Feat: (Selected) Insightful Reflexes

Level 4 (Wizard)
Enhancement: Elven Enchantment Resistance I
Enhancement: Wizard Lineage of Elements I
Enhancement: Wizard Elemental Manipulation I
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar I
Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence I
Enhancement: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I
Enhancement: Wizard Wand Mastery I
Enhancement: Wizard Wand Heightening I

Level 5 (Wizard)
Enhancement: Wizard Elemental Manipulation II
Enhancement: Wizard Subtle Spellcasting I

Level 6 (Wizard)
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Empower Spell
Feat: (Selected) Force of Personality
Enhancement: Improved Spell Resistance II
Enhancement: Wizard Spell Penetration I
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar II
Enhancement: Wizard Wand Mastery II

Level 7 (Wizard)
Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence II

Level 8 (Wizard)
Enhancement: Wizard Subtle Spellcasting II
Enhancement: Wizard Wand Heightening II

Level 9 (Wizard)
Feat: (Selected) Extend Spell
Enhancement: Wizard Elemental Manipulation III

Level 10 (Wizard)
Enhancement: Wizard Energy of the Scholar III

Level 11 (Wizard)
Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Improved Mental Toughness
Enhancement: Wizard Spell Penetration II

Level 12 (Rogue)
Feat: (Selected) Spell Penetration
Enhancement: Wizard Intelligence III

Ianarosh
12-14-2009, 01:00 PM
i havent seen all the topic but is there any build for helbot? withsome survive rating aswell?
Also I would like to ask which better favoured soul or cleric. Thanks

Ebforest60
12-14-2009, 04:58 PM
A friend and I began playing almost 2 months ago and now that we have a handle on the game I'm looking for some help. I have a rogue that I really enjoy but I'm trying to only play it with a set group of people and I have a Paladin for solo work so I'm trying to stay away from melée with this one.

The idea-- my friend is building a fighter and I really want to play a bard, we'll probably play these two exclusively as a duo. I'd like to be able to support him with buffs, maybe some cc, maybe even healing! I'm not super keen on being another rogue (already doing that in a static group.) I don't have access to 32 point builds or Drow yet. The Axesinger build seems really cool but I'm not sure if it is too melée-centric.

So, any ideas?

Graebeerd
12-15-2009, 03:51 PM
looking for dwarven ranger with splash of fighter, twf with dwarven axes, high melee dps and durability being the goal

Atrum1077
12-16-2009, 02:00 AM
Nordic Viking (Barbarian or Fighter),TWF(dual swords/axes or mixed)
(Human or Dwarf)
Would like input/build/suggestions.

Shadz69er
12-16-2009, 04:29 AM
I'm a new player with access to 32 point build, and I tend to duo with a pure paladin friend. I'm looking for a dps build that has fairly high Ac. I have searched 100's of builds and found nothing that really helped, alot was gear dependant.

I have played d&d several years back but it is nothing like ddo in reality. So consider me inexperianced. I'm looking for preferably a two handed weapon user with perhaps a splash of rogue and or monk, that has high dps and high or moderate ac, someone who can act as a tank if need be but mainly someone who can crush any oposition in the blink of an eye.

Poppaz
12-16-2009, 06:11 AM
I would love some help creating a kickass 2 weapon fighting character. I have been reccomended Ranger class but have no idea what you will come up with so I leave the build entirely up to you. I haven't reached high enough level
to take part in PvP yet but eventually this is the characters aim to be at least a respectable PvP team member.

I will be starting the character from lvl 1 and follow your build exactly.

I have bought 32 point character build and also Drow race. (I have tried customising only to find I later received free feats that I had taken earlier - so I was crippling my own character.)

I'm new to this game although I played pen and paper version many years and versions ago.

BTW Thankyou for creating this thread - its awesome :)

Daigaioh
12-19-2009, 11:46 PM
can anyone help me make a valid build for a Human Pure pally reincarnate from a Monk build.
almost full set of +2 tomes(missing dex), Longsword focused. Knight of the chalice is where I want to go.

Snert1
12-21-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi Sigtrent,

I'm new to DDO and I've started a 28 point Human Monk. I like to wander around an explore and I've found with a Healing Henchman I can do a lot of "Hard" instances.

Could you help me with a DPS build that has some survivability? I enjoy being in groups, but I also enjoy wandering around in dungeons by myself.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Snert1

CheapToad1
12-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Ok Life I going to try this one.

How's about a FvS Melee. Little bit heal, some nice casting damage and very nice melee damage.

Thanks

BTW, I have a 32 points build

FunkyGoose
12-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Hi, im lookin for a build for a stelthy assasin like ranger who can take down targets fast and escape alive, but without rouge levels as i dont like multiclass rouges >: ( i have 28pt builds, drow and wf, but no stockpile of tomes, although i may be able to pull some +1 ones.
focus on stealth and ranged combat (but with some melle capability) would be nice but i dont need rogue skills. i want him to start with at least 10 wisdom at the start

Thanks!

Blackwaker
12-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Hey there, i wanted to see if you could build me a TWF pure pally build. I have 32 point build and i need to know what would be the optimal choice for endgame high dps and all around uber character. The idea is max dps with KOTC prestige. Please give me a breakdown for a build asap =D

Narzic
12-23-2009, 02:30 AM
Hey.

currently i'm looking at making a WF battlemage with a bit of a twist. basically, enchant targets, then smack them to pieces with melee. so needs to have a decent enough capability of landing the enchantment spells and a decent enough melee survivability to kill things that dont get enchanted. needs enough self-healing to solo, but not so much that it will significantly take away from the other areas.

also i'm limited to 28 point builds.

Failedlegend
12-23-2009, 05:34 AM
Looking for a THF Warforged Battle Cleric that mostly self-heals and buffs between Bladesworn Transformations but can still heal if required..this is what I cooked up...with some help.

Str: 16+6 (item) +4(LvL) = 26
Dex: 8+6(item) = 14
Con: 16+2(WF)+6(Item) = 24
Int: 8
Wis: 16+3(Cleric Wis) +1(LvL) +6(Item) = 26
Cha: 6

Level progression and Feats:

1 -Monk- THF, Toughness
2 -Fighter-Power Attack
3 -Cleric- Extend
4 -Cleric- +Wis
5 -Cleric-
6 -Cleric- Mental Toughness
7 -Cleric-
8 -Cleric- +Str
9 -Cleric- Maximize
10 -Cleric-
11 -Cleric-
12 -Cleric- +Str, Improved THF
13 -Cleric-
14 -Cleric-
15 -Cleric- Improved Crit: Slashing
16 -Cleric- +Str
17 -Cleric-
18 -Cleric- Greater THF
19 -Cleric-
20 -Cleric- +Str

Bladesworn Transformation (Taken ASAP)
Follower of the Lord of Blades
Racial Toughness 3
Fighter Haste Boost 1
Fighter Critical Accuracy
Cleric Life Magic 4 (Taken ASAP)
Cleric Improved Spell Penetration 2
Cleric Energy of the Zealot 4
Cleric Wisdom 3
Cleric Divine Vitality 3 (Not really sure about DV)
Cleric Divine Cleansing 3
Cleric Extra Turning 1 (For DV/DC)
Cleric Wand and Scroll Mastery 1
Warforged Constitution 2
Warforged Healer's Friend 1 (Taken ASAP)
Warforged Great Weapon Aptitude 3 (Taken ASAP)

Note: This char will probably carry around two main weapon types...Greatsword for combat....quarterstaff with healing oriented bonuses for well healing....also I'll probably have a S&B setup focusing on defense in case things get hairy.

AlphandOmega
12-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Just one question. Why monk instead of another lvl of Fghtr? A level two Fighter would have granted you an additional +1 to Str (enchant) +1 to crit (enchant) +1 AC (enchant) +1 AC with Shield or +2 with Tower Shield (enchant). You would also get to pick a fighter feat at second lvl fighter which would help the build. Also, I would loose the mental feat for Weapon Spec. Slashing (+1 to attack and damage with slashing weaps) which would allow you to take Power Critical (+4 to confirm crit) STILL THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BUILDS I HAVE SEEN POSTED THANKS!!

Visty
12-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Just one question. Why monk instead of another lvl of Fghtr? A level two Fighter would have granted you an additional +1 to Str (enchant) +1 to crit (enchant) +1 AC (enchant) +1 AC with Shield or +2 with Tower Shield (enchant). You would also get to pick a fighter feat at second lvl fighter which would help the build. Also, I would loose the mental feat for Weapon Spec. Slashing (+1 to attack and damage with slashing weaps) which would allow you to take Power Critical (+4 to confirm crit) FREAKIN UBEREST AWESOME BUILD MADE MY EYES BLEED

might be cause of the higher ac

Failedlegend
12-24-2009, 03:27 AM
Just one question. Why monk instead of another lvl of Fghtr? A level two Fighter would have granted you an additional +1 to Str (enchant) +1 to crit (enchant) +1 AC (enchant) +1 AC with Shield or +2 with Tower Shield (enchant). You would also get to pick a fighter feat at second lvl fighter which would help the build. Also, I would loose the mental feat for Weapon Spec. Slashing (+1 to attack and damage with slashing weaps) which would allow you to take Power Critical (+4 to confirm crit) STILL THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BUILDS I HAVE SEEN POSTED THANKS!!

-Wis Bonus to AC
-Get an extra feat anyway
-Power Crit is well...meh
-Its a THF build so shield boosts are irrelevant (although I will carry a T-Shield for emergencies)
-Fighter 1 was taken for greatsword prof and haste boost mainly...along with some other granted feats it was originally cleric/monk 18/2

Tuscarora
12-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Pure Wizard with high UMD. Drow or Human. This is for my son's account. So he is only 28 point build atm. No tomes. I went ahead and purchased 32 point builds for him. Still no tomes to start with unless you recommend I purchase one immediately.

Tuscarora
12-27-2009, 02:47 PM
-accidental repost of above -

Eradiator
12-28-2009, 07:14 PM
can u make a crazy high AC and DPS WF juggernaut for me?

Alfred0027
12-28-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm looking for a dual shortsword drow rogue build, a mainly generalist rogue (i.e. not focusing on traps or combat) I've also been playing for a few months, so try not to outfit him with high level gear.
Thanks in advance!

mlakics
12-29-2009, 12:13 AM
An odd request for you...
I would like to play a straight bash-em melee character.
I have 32-pt build and veteran character available.
I am willing to play any race/class combinations.
Here are my requirements:
1) No reliance of specific weapons/gear. You can choose any type of weapon (longsword, axe...etc).
2) Primary character trait: massive damage per hit.
3) Secondary character trait: either massive AC or massive HP (or both).
4) Tertiary character trait: great saves and/or great resistances.
5) Fully playable/survivable at all levels from 4 thru 20.
6) I would prefer to have as much solo-ability as possible, but not at too-great expense of dmg/ac/hp.
7) Please, nothing that I would have to spend 20 min buffing before every dungeon run. :)

That's it. The reason for this request is that I normally play a healer cleric, and sometimes need a break to wail away on random baddies. I don't want anything that is too complicated, but I want it to have good overall playability (mostly for solo, but also the occasional run).
Thank you for your time and consideration!
:)

Banatine
12-30-2009, 04:52 AM
I have a request:

32-pt WF solo melee (somewhere between Tank and DPS)
Preferably Pal 18/Rogue 1/Fighter 1 but i'm flexible
Preferable S&B, but wouldn't mind THF either (please no TWF)

My only real requirement is the ability to play solo and not get any party i join killed.

Kolbin
12-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Greetings! New player here.

I'm currently working on the Speed Junkie build (Brilliant, btw. Simply Brilliant) and I was wondering what else I could get into.

While I'm a Drizzt fan, I'm not into Drizzt clones.
I actually tried and found that I was laughing at myself. *delete*

Thought about making a cross class of either fighter/rogue, or ranger/rogue. (rogue mainly so I can unlock stuff) BUT I'm not sure which would be better as far as either soaking or dodging damage, as I'm still unfamiliar with how they're working the system. If neither is better, I'd rather dodge and dance away from danger while sticking beasties with the business end of a sword... rapidly.

So, to those more experienced than I... and Mainly sigtrent, as this is his thread... Which would be the best for this old salt?

tonirenee17
01-02-2010, 08:43 PM
i'm looking for a drow bard/wiz caster. Useable for endgame if possible.

Thanks much :D

Alyana
01-02-2010, 10:17 PM
I would like to request a Bard/Rogue build. I have veteran status, warforged, drow, and 32 pt character unlocked. I don't have any tomes immediately available to me. I am not partial to any particular race. I can stand back and cast or wade in and fight, either play style is fine by me. I would like to be able to either heal effectively or kill effectively with just 1 or 2 other people in the group. I would prefer not to be extremely high-end raid gear dependent. I like being able to sneak (and disable and unlock) about with impunity and I like being able to support my group. I almost never solo. My DDO experience so far is with my pure 16 rogue so I'm nervous about building my own multiclass character.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cariara
01-03-2010, 08:18 AM
-edit for wrong thread-

aradelothion
01-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I don't know if this has been requested before (I tried to look, then I saw the page count, and, well..), so here goes:

I'm looking for a build that can solo at least up to GH. Self healing, trapsmithing (cabal trap if possible), good saves (again, cabal trap)..and maybe a firewall? I do want it to be arcane-based, but it's not necessary if you feel differently. I have access to drow, WF, monk and FvS, veteran status, 32pt builds, a +1 int tome (and could probably get others, but a +2 and up might be too much currently). I would rather not rely on crafted gear as I don't have access to the vale atm. Thanks!

Edit: not really going for max anything, more of a toolbox that can solo. If that means DPS, or whatever, so be it.

katana_one
01-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Looking for recommendations for a sneaky, self-sufficient DPS character.
Requirements/restrictions
28 point build
Human
I want two-weapon fighting as well as decent ranged ability
stealthy
reliable search and spot
reliable trapsmith and lockpicking to boot (UMD if you can fit it in)

All of this says Rogue/Ranger to me, but I am curious how the experts might go about it.

katana_one
01-07-2010, 07:36 AM
So, I guess this thread is dead?

kervalin
01-07-2010, 09:22 AM
thinking i have a 20 pure cleric healbot getting ass handed to me from casters and elemental spells
32 point build dwarf monk2 cleric18 useing +2 tomb wis and con at roll help me out what u think

Petrovskis
01-07-2010, 12:10 PM
I don't know if this is still happening, but I am looking for a build to take advantage of the barbarian intimidate that gives -2 to various to those that are intimidated.

Must either have high DR or AC, HP a must (but with barb, a given really). The other 8 levels I am unsure what is best.

I have 32 point build and access to enough nice equipment to make it work if it is equipment demanding.

Petrov

My-Gardian-Angel
01-07-2010, 07:08 PM
I would like a barb/rogue that can use any magical device and has high Con and strength as well and weilds a maul using a 28 point bulid (srry for any misspellings)

Xanndros
01-08-2010, 06:01 AM
I apologize if you already have a lot of requests on your plate but I was hoping you'd consider making a fun build for me ^_^

Inspired by Tear of Dhakaan I'd like to have a character with balanced stats. I'll purchase the +2 to all stats tome at level 7 and get a +6 item for each attribute, and attempt to get at least 22 in every stat.

Any race and class is fine with me, just what you feel benefits most from the stats. (Human would probably be the best choice for this but feel free to disagree)

Thank you for your time

~Xanndros

Note: 32-point build and the stats don't have to be equal to each other so long as each of them are at least 22

Desdemonte
01-11-2010, 11:00 AM
I see this thread is very active, so I understand if you're too busy. Maybe the character I'm after is already made and somebody can point me to it. I've never played a cleric or a rogue, or a support character so I'd like to try. I say support, but I also would like to be self sufficient (good ability to deal damage and survive for soloing and short grouping). I'd also like to be strong all the way through and at endgame. 28 point build.

Human Cleric
Splash (or however much is the right balance) of Rogue (for UMD, evasion, etc). Sorry not familiar with either class to really be specific.
I don't want just a DPS battlecleric- I'd like to be able to use some more of their interesting spells, crowd control, etc. Kind of like if the character by Aranticus in the Template for New users thread was developed past level 16.

Thanks.

Anderei
01-11-2010, 12:23 PM
I see this thread is very active, so I understand if you're too busy. Maybe the character I'm after is already made and somebody can point me to it. I've never played a cleric or a rogue, or a support character so I'd like to try. I say support, but I also would like to be self sufficient (good ability to deal damage and survive for soloing and short grouping). I'd also like to be strong all the way through and at endgame. 28 point build.

Human Cleric
Splash (or however much is the right balance) of Rogue (for UMD, evasion, etc). Sorry not familiar with either class to really be specific.
I don't want just a DPS battlecleric- I'd like to be able to use some more of their interesting spells, crowd control, etc. Kind of like if the character by Aranticus in the Template for New users thread was developed past level 16.

Thanks.

How about this?

I played a lot with the chargen to tinker with a FvS/Rogue, not yet got to a 100% satisfying result. cleric/rogue is easier, since you can save on the charisma side more.

I was too lazy to pick the enhancements, you get an additional +2 dex (1 halfling, 1 rogue) and +3 wisdom (cleric), topping it at 24 without tomes/items.

The reflex skills are pretty substandard for a rogue, so take at least all 3 halfling luck (reflex) enhancements. A strength of 6 is quite weak, but since you cannot hit anything, you won't have to carry much weapons with you eitherway.

Items to wear:
* Light armor (with no skill penality) possibly at high levels even a robe, since the AC will not be meaningfull then eitheway. Or a heavy armor at low levels when not doing any rogish things and be a pure devine cannon.
* +6 (or the best you have) dex
* +6 (or the best you have) con
* +6 (or the best you have) wis
* +15 (or the best you have) search/spot (alternate between the two items) + Use the search trap spell everytime (this is why search is not maxed out)
* +Spell penetration/+greater/superior deviotion/+DC things for your hands.

Since skill points are precious in that build, I dropped UMD, yes stoneskin wand etc. is nice, but it's a cleric which can use all devine wands eitherway. If you are comfortable with traps move the spot skills to UMD.

I planned this even without tomes as newbie-build, If you are able to get a +2 int tome at level 7 it will do nice to the skills (+12 at total).

This build is IMHO much more a group build, and not a good solo-build, since you cannot melee anything.

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.14

Level 20 Lawful Good Halfling Female
(2 Rogue \ 18 Cleric)
Hit Points: 238
Spell Points: 1145
BAB: 14\14\19\24
Fortitude: 14
Will: 17

(28 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20)
Strength 6 6
Dexterity 16 16
Constitution 14 14
Intelligence 14 14
Wisdom 16 21
Charisma 8 8

Skills (Level 1) (Level 20)
Balance 7 7
Bluff -1 -1
Concentration 2 6
Diplomacy 3 3
Disable Device 6 25
Haggle -1 -1
Heal 3 5
Hide 5 7
Intimidate -1 -1
Jump 2 11
Listen 3 7
Move Silently 5 7
Open Lock 7 13
Perform n/a n/a
Repair 2 2
Search 6 16
Spot 7 11
Swim -2 -2
Tumble 7 7
Use Magic Device 3 3

Level 1 (Rogue)
Skill: Balance (+4)
Skill: Diplomacy (+4)
Skill: Disable Device (+4)
Skill: Hide (+2)
Skill: Jump (+4)
Skill: Move Silently (+2)
Skill: Open Lock (+4)
Skill: Search (+4)
Skill: Spot (+4)
Skill: Tumble (+4)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+4)
Feat: (Automatic) Attack
Feat: (Automatic) Halfling Agility
Feat: (Automatic) Halfling Bravery
Feat: (Automatic) Halfling Keen Ears
Feat: (Automatic) Halfling Luck
Feat: (Automatic) Halfling Size Bonus
Feat: (Automatic) Heroic Durability
Feat: (Automatic) Light Armor Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Rapier
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Shortsword
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Shortbow
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Sneak
Feat: (Automatic) Sneak Attack
Feat: (Automatic) Trapfinding

Level 2 (Cleric)
Skill: Disable Device (+1)
Feat: (Automatic) Heavy Armor Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Magical Training
Feat: (Automatic) Medium Armor Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Shield Proficiency (General)
Feat: (Automatic) Turn Undead

Level 3 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Empower Healing Spell
Feat: (Automatic) Defensive Fighting
Feat: (Automatic) Sunder
Feat: (Automatic) Trip

Level 4 (Cleric)
Ability Raise: WIS

Level 5 (Cleric)

Level 6 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Quicken Spell

Level 7 (Rogue)
Skill: Jump (+4)
Skill: Open Lock (+2)
Skill: Search (+2)
Feat: (Automatic) Evasion

Level 8 (Cleric)

Level 9 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Heighten Spell

Level 10 (Cleric)
Skill: Open Lock (+1)

Level 11 (Cleric)

Level 12 (Cleric)

Level 13 (Cleric)

Level 14 (Cleric)

Level 15 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Spell Penetration

Level 16 (Cleric)

Level 17 (Cleric)

Level 18 (Cleric)
Feat: (Selected) Spell Focus: Evocation

Level 19 (Cleric)

Level 20 (Cleric)

Desdemonte
01-11-2010, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=Anderei;2679017]How about this?

I played a lot with the chargen to tinker with a FvS/Rogue, not yet got to a 100% satisfying result. cleric/rogue is easier, since you can save on the charisma side more.

I was too lazy to pick the enhancements, you get an additional +2 dex (1 halfling, 1 rogue) and +3 wisdom (cleric), topping it at 24 without tomes/items.

The reflex skills are pretty substandard for a rogue, so take at least all 3 halfling luck (reflex) enhancements. A strength of 6 is quite weak, but since you cannot hit anything, you won't have to carry much weapons with you eitherway.

Items to wear:
* Light armor (with no skill penality) possibly at high levels even a robe, since the AC will not be meaningfull then eitheway. Or a heavy armor at low levels when not doing any rogish things and be a pure devine cannon.
* +6 (or the best you have) dex
* +6 (or the best you have) con
* +6 (or the best you have) wis
* +15 (or the best you have) search/spot (alternate between the two items) + Use the search trap spell everytime (this is why search is not maxed out)
* +Spell penetration/+greater/superior deviotion/+DC things for your hands.

Since skill points are precious in that build, I dropped UMD, yes stoneskin wand etc. is nice, but it's a cleric which can use all devine wands eitherway. If you are comfortable with traps move the spot skills to UMD.

I planned this even without tomes as newbie-build, If you are able to get a +2 int tome at level 7 it will do nice to the skills (+12 at total).

This build is IMHO much more a group build, and not a good solo-build, since you cannot melee anything.

QUOTE]

Thanks for the input, but I think I want to stick to human and be a bit more self sufficient. I already have a sorcerer who needs protection and I'd prefer a bit more independance in this one.

Anderei
01-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Well you cant have it all in a build, rogue skills, melee/AC skills, caster skills, cut one of these.

What you propbably want is 18Fvs/2Mnk. Its a pretty common build, you see often in the game. Altough I suppose you have neither classes unlocked :-/

Also how many other threads you want to post it in? 3 topics in one forum is close to well not nice IMHO.

Retired_Old_Gamer
01-11-2010, 06:45 PM
I am going to go assassin rouge on next build.
I prefer humans, but will take the advice of the character gurus!
Keep in mind, we have the new versions of reincarnate coming out soon, and that could be beneficial to the new build.
I prefer a twf, dps build for my rangers, and the 2 multi class build are both 10/6 ranger/rouge.
All other builds are true rangers.
All replies are appreciated, thanks

z0mbyjr
01-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Attention (Old News): Lifespawn's new build request thread is here. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=215980) Your requests in this thread will likely go unanswered... Check the linked thread to post your requests.

Desdemonte
01-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Well you cant have it all in a build, rogue skills, melee/AC skills, caster skills, cut one of these.

What you propbably want is 18Fvs/2Mnk. Its a pretty common build, you see often in the game. Altough I suppose you have neither classes unlocked :-/

Also how many other threads you want to post it in? 3 topics in one forum is close to well not nice IMHO.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if some of these threads were really checked by anybody anymore. Not all people check all the threads either and I wanted to try to reach out to all the build masters I could.......

z0mbyjr
01-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I wasn't sure if some of these threads were really checked by anybody anymore. Not all people check all the threads either and I wanted to try to reach out to all the build masters I could.......

Desdemonte, I might reccomend a Halfling Cleric 17/Monk 2/Rogue 1 (Valiance's Solo Cleric Build.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=164323 (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=164323)

Excellent Self-healing, great Crowd-Controlling, great Melee, Evasion, Wisdom to AC when unarmored, extra feats, trapskills, and level 9 spells... what's not there to love?

Desdemonte
01-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Desdemonte, I might reccomend a Halfling Cleric 17/Monk 2/Rogue 1 (Valiance's Solo Cleric Build.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=164323 (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=164323)

Excellent Self-healing, great Crowd-Controlling, great Melee, Evasion, Wisdom to AC when unarmored, extra feats, trapskills, and level 9 spells... what's not there to love?

Thanks- that does look like a sweet build, but I don't have Monk yet. Maybe when I get a little further along I'll give this a try. I've never been a fan of Halflings, but I may have to just do it...

Syrovi
01-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Hi

I have been looking at a couple of threads and discussions - but could not find exactly what i am looking for.

I am a bit of a casual player, so have only ever had 1 character in the shroud...

That being said..I am interested in a 32 point Human Bard Hagglebot, with 2 splashes of Rogue (to be able to find and disable traps and unlock doors and the evasion of course).

I am prepared to invest in +2 tomes on all stats for him.

I would like the character to be able to be good at CC as well as not too shabby in Melee.

I would presume DEX and CHA should not be neglected - nor INT
I don't have a character here that will be able to assist him with gear - so this guy will have to go find/grind his own...

Am I expecting too much?

vordosh
01-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Would like a unique character. Favored soul for self buff and heals. Ranged combat to do as much damage as possible before engaging in melee and finally able to open locks and disarm stuff.

Thanks for the help.

Faelyndel
01-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Attention (Old News): Lifespawn's new build request thread is here. (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=215980) Your requests in this thread will likely go unanswered... Check the linked thread to post your requests.

-snip-

-snip-
Refer to top quote. Thread has been inactive for a while now. Original build creator [Sigtrent] left a long time ago, and the 'current' build creator [Lifespawn] started a new thread linked to by z0mbyjr

shadowspel
02-09-2010, 07:20 PM
could you make me a clerc/sorc for pvp
mostley healing and attack clerc spells
but the sorc for the spell points and for the fun wiz/sorc buffs you can get.

second build i tested is a barby/sorc i know its stupid because you cant cast when you in rage but before you rage you could throw somes buffs on you and when your out of rage then you can heal and buff your self back up to the state of witch you were in rage.

third build i tryed but failed to make is a monk/rog/pali
i tryed to mak one for pvp because i think it would have great! saves and styles of fighting

also a rog/fighter for styles of fighting pure combat a build made for the fighting with a twf but with lots of attack like sap stunning blow cleave all thos fun things ;) thanks for your time if you builds theese not much of an outline but still its a challenge

Daleisme0001
02-10-2010, 03:38 PM
I don't know about you, but eventually whenever I make a character, I like it early on, but then I begin to get upset with it. I want to play something I like, but at the same time I don't want everyone to ***** at me for no reason. I honestly don't get why people can be so rude.

My current characters are:

4th Fighter/8th Wizard - Drow Elf Spellsword (not in game) but I was making him to be originally a soloist, but after playing him, I realize I can't solo **** with him.

9th Rogue - Drow Elf - I use Heavy Mithral Shields, Mithral Chain Mail or Shirt, and Combat Expertise. I made him to have 50 AC at higher levels, he currently has 42 or 44 AC (44 with Defensive Fighting) and 40+ Search, Disable Device, Open Locks.

6th Paladin - Drow Elf - I use Dual Sunblades, I was originally intending to be a Hunter of the Dead, but after playing him, I realize that he really isn't as powerful as I wanted him to be.

8th Rogue - Drow Elf - I made him with high Dex, he has 29 Dex right now, at 9th, he will have 32, but aparently being an Assassin with insane Dexterity doesn't get what you need, or want.

I like playing Drow, but I also have 32-point builds unlocked. I honestly love the idea of high hitting, but I hate being required to do little more than buff a little, and kill stuff. I hate being required to do something special, and than failing. I love monks, rogues, barbarians, and fighters. If you could design a build that would emphasize this, I would be in your debt. Just tell me what to do, and I'm in your debt.

NutlessWonder
02-12-2010, 06:18 PM
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a build. I want to make a duel class tempest ranger, prefer elf but others ok. i would like to to be a melee class but still be able to cast healing. i am new to the game and i have a ranger now that im sure i messed up on considering i chose arcane archer instead of tempest. I dont have any of the p2p item/class/race and no tomes. if anyone has any ideas that would be helpful, i would greatly appreciate it.

ShadowHawke
02-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Does no one read anymore?

Please read the Original Post. Sigtrent stated he be gone. 3 replies on the last page alone stated the same thing. Move along folks, this thread is not getting new builds.

burneraj502
02-15-2010, 04:29 PM
I hope you can make a fighting scor. umm i want high saves so i can servive and able to heal. 28pt build only. human perfered or anything else except WF or drow. able to do nice dps good spells for high lvls so i can also blast people. perfered not a 2hand weapon TWF is perfered. good hp and high sp mostly blasting but some buffs so i can stay alive. Hope you can do it.

Thank you
Burneraj502

Radulanken
03-11-2010, 11:11 PM
I currently have a lvl 13 elf pally. MyDDO is linked in my sig.

I'm afraid that i'll be useless at mid-high to end game. What i want is to be a High AC sword/board tank w/ two hand weapons for DPS.

I've used a +2 everything tome, and I'm going to Greater Reincarnate at 14. I'd like to stay pure pally to 20. Can someone suggest how i should reincarnate to make maximum use of my toon and have the best potential to be viable as a high AC toon?

thanks in advance.

spyder7723
03-15-2010, 02:37 PM
yep, i get the dumb@ss award for the day. thought i was posting in the newer thread thats being (i hope) maintained. sorry

Darkrok
03-15-2010, 05:45 PM
nt

Ninetoes
03-15-2010, 05:47 PM
All

This thread is no longer being maintained by the OP. Nothing to see here, move along.

bunitchu
03-15-2010, 07:08 PM
well i saw the "demon hunter" build made to crimsonhawk or something, that was 10 paladin 6 ranger made with 32 poits at pure dps builds, and i must admit i found it quite interesting, however, i am new to game, and can only make 28 points builds (i dunno if latter on game it will b possible for me to make 32 points one), so, could you make a version of that build, with same level and all, however, using a 28 point build?

a leveling guide on it and list of final gears would help a lot too

thanks very much

edit:
(sorry saw too late that thread was abandoned =()

Dragonmaster_Nathan
04-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi.I would like a wizard/fighter build.I only have 28point build and only the basic races and pls dont include any tomes.I would like to get a wizard/fighter build so incase i run out of SP I can melee...I plan to solo 20% of the time and party 80% of the time so I need a good build that gives alot of HP and SP but I can still have a good DPS for teh Fighter...Thanks and Please reply soon.

-Nathan

Giovanne10
04-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi, I'm new in DDo, and I got 2 Halfling Rogue one lvl 3 and other lvl 5
The lvl 3 I am following The Pocket Assassin Build, that I really liked
And the lvl 5 I am playing for my own, so I really want some suggestion to see How good or Bad I got so far ^^

Giovanne Hargreaves
Level 5 Lawful Good Halfling Male
(5 Rogue)
Hit Points: 50
Spell Points: 0
BAB: +3 (sorry dont know how Work Bab till far x.x)
Fortitude: +3
Reflex: +11
Will: +5

Abilities Base Stats
(28 Point) (Level 5)
Strength 13
Dexterity 20
Constitution 10
Intelligence 14
Wisdom 14
Charisma 10

Base Skills
Skills (Level 5)
Balance 9
Bluff 1
Concentration 0
Diplomacy 1
Disable Device 10
Haggle 1
Heal 2
Hide 22
Intimidate 0
Jump 11
Listen 17
Move Silently 19
Open Lock 13
Perform n/a
Repair 2
Search 13
Spot 13
Swim 1
Tumble 10
Use Magic Device 8

Feats

Halfling Feats
Heroic Durabillity
Evasion
TWF
Uncunny Dodge
Sneak Attack
And the starter ones ^^'

Enhancemets
Rogue Damage boost I
Halfling Dextery
Halfling Cunning
Halfling Guile
Rogue Item Defense I
Rogue Subtle BackStabbing I
Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I
Rogue Sneak Attack Training II
Rogue Hide II
Rogue Move Silently I
Rogue Dextery I

Items (Equipaments)

x2 +2 Rapiers
+2 Mithral Brestplate
Troubleshooter Googles (+3 Spot, Search and Listen)
Helmet of Listen (listen +5)
Black Widow Bracers (Armor Bonus +4)
Ring of Alertness (+3 Move Silently +1 Spot)
Dexterous Boots (+1 Dex)
Nimble Hand Set (nimble Grasp [gloves] Nimble Brooch [brooch]) (+1 hit +2 Sneak Attack damage) {Separete Items bonus} nimble Grasp (+3 tumble +5% Striding) Nimble Brooch (+1 Dex Resistence +1)
Ogre Power Belt (+1 STR)
Cloak of Elvenkind (+3 hide)
Moog's ornamet (+1 dex)

-Part Time items- (itens that I put just for some tests like open lock, disable device etc)
Bracer of Assistance
Curative Cloak
Gloves of Scape (+3 Open Lock)
Googles of Disabiling (+3 disable Device)

"Damage"
(Both Hads)

+8 [+2 Rapier] 1d6+3 Pierce,Magic 18-20/x2

Well its that I got so... please make the awsers Thank You ^^'

GrimReaper12
04-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Hey! Can you make a 28-point human battle cleric with TWF using Warhammers and heavy armor. Sorry, im a noob :D

sigtrent
04-22-2010, 08:59 PM
I'm dusting off this thread after a year or two of not working on it.

I'm going to undertake updating the existing builds before I take new requests, that will take a while.

I'm switching to an easier format and build paradigm so that I can make them much faster and be a bit more responsive but even when I'm ready for requests, the demand tends to out-pace the supply. So please be patient while we undergo renovations.

Sig

XxLegitSaixX
04-24-2010, 11:03 PM
32 point build
Drow/WF

I want a pure DPS build that is easy to understand at lower levels and can be really useful in endgame as well.

I want a build that is easy to read, understand, and comprehend.

Again, i'm the most noobiest noob in this entire nooby universe.

I have no DDO knowledge whatsoever and all I ask for is a outstanding DPS build for ANY class thats good throughout all levels.

sanginious
04-26-2010, 11:06 PM
iam new to the game and want to make a prue rogue assassin halfling build. i have 32 point build and plenty of money/loot to make this toon good. also like to have max stealth damage from backstabb ans such and still be able to search and lockpick

questions i have
1. what kind of weapons would he/she use (including i took weapon finess) or which he/she be best at

2. what sort of skills and or feats do i take

thanks

Kothaufen
04-27-2010, 10:33 PM
I wanna build a TWF Toon but I have no clue which class is best for that.
Can you guys give me some suggestions whats the best TWF build in your opinion?
I Have seen many of them but since I am a noob I can't figure out which are supirior to the others.

sigtrent
04-27-2010, 11:33 PM
I wanna build a TWF Toon but I have no clue which class is best for that.
Can you guys give me some suggestions whats the best TWF build in your opinion?
I Have seen many of them but since I am a noob I can't figure out which are supirior to the others.

I'd recommend this one. For a starter character you will need to start strength at 17 and drop a point of something else as well but otherwise you can do this one right out of the gate. Its not the absolute highest damage but its very high and very durable and doesn't need tomes or other advanced stuff to work really well.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=1300771#post1300771

Kothaufen
04-28-2010, 12:28 AM
is there a real good Human or WF build ,too?
Since I don't want to play dwarf because they well don't look to good on ddo ^^

Laeelin
04-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Thank you for this and Crunchy Bits! I'll be watching to see when your ready for build requests again so I can request one!

Alfred0027
04-29-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm looking for a dual shortsword drow rogue build, a mainly generalist rogue (i.e. not focusing on traps or combat) I've also been playing for a few months, so try not to outfit him with high level gear. I'm neutral on multiclassing, though it might be interesting...
Thanks in advance!

Sllyder
04-29-2010, 01:48 AM
I'm looking for a good solo build that's still useful end game.

I usually duo with a RL friend but this will be my downtime toon when he's not around so he'll be mostly solo play occasionally duo or grouping, at least while lvling at low to mid range.

i'd prefer something that can do a crawl without limping out of the end on my face.

1. STRONG DPS, would prefer melle but am open to a caster.

2. SELF SUFFICIENCY, being able to heal and buff yourself would be great. (hirelings are expensive...and stupid)

3. BEING ABLE TO FIND DOORS, TRAPS, DD, OL.
doesn't have to be able to do end game stuff necessarily (usually a rog there anyway) but enough to get by, i hate giving up xp cuz i can't open/find a door.

I have a 32pt build, but only base races and classes atm.

I am still kinda new to DDO but am an experienced gamer. I don't mind a learning curve.

My highest toon is lvl 10 atm, so please don't include things like tomes and raid/expensive gear as i can't get them yet.

Thanks.

melkor1702
04-29-2010, 02:38 AM
I'm dusting off this thread after a year or two of not working on it.

I'm going to undertake updating the existing builds before I take new requests, that will take a while.

I'm switching to an easier format and build paradigm so that I can make them much faster and be a bit more responsive but even when I'm ready for requests, the demand tends to out-pace the supply. So please be patient while we undergo renovations.

Sig

Give the man a chance, he said he wants to update existing builds before he takes new requests.

Try looking through some of the thread for previous builds, there are some really good ones there.

Draegan101
04-29-2010, 09:44 AM
I'm looking for an updated 32pt Sorcerer build. I can't seem to find one that's not a few years old and there is a lot of controversy in the Sorc forums, especially with Human vs. Drow vs. WF.

If you could point me to a link or something I'd appreciate it.

unbongwah
04-29-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm looking for a good solo build that's still useful end game.
For a DPS trapmonkey w/self-heals & buffs, I would lean rogue / ranger (e.g., tihocan's Tempest (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2800940&postcount=16) but with higher INT for trap skills) or rogue / bard Warchanter (e.g., this halfling build (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=220822) or the Axesinger (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=195289)).

Certon
04-29-2010, 10:30 AM
How about a wizard/cleric build? Something that either uses offensive spells with no save, or takes enough feats for his spells to still have a decent DC?

*Oops. Just caught your message about updating. Sorry.

hiresx
04-30-2010, 12:56 AM
I would like to request a build. Looking for a rogue that can do all the lockpicking and trap dsiabling while being able to dps and buff decently. I plan on running with a group of 3 other people all of us are pretty new and ones going a paladin the other cleric and another ranger. I'd like something that will best fit this group and as a human or halfling. The build should be a 28 point build if possible. 32 point if that is easier for you would be fine as well.

Zarcoo
04-30-2010, 04:05 PM
full barkskin

dragon marks

rapiers

Thanks

sonemere
05-01-2010, 01:42 AM
conjurer for pets
bard for healing and buffing pets/party(probably the main focus)
magic missile only offensive spell i want(bard gives heal/smite so i dont want any other)
maybe:
1 lvl in ranger for dw or bow (either is ok)
1 lvl in rouge for evasion
1 lvl in fighter
1 lvl in wizard for magic missle
rest in bard

was thinking a halfling bard rouge etc. a general purpose summoner type with the ability to fill multiple needs. high concentration and diplomacy.

Evilpitfall
05-01-2010, 01:49 AM
Could you make a build like The Thing build you made, but more friendly towards the free players? I.E No tomes?

toxic_wraith
05-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Ok I'm using warforged an I need a build to run a paladin with TWF I prefer to use dual kopesh but I can work with just one an a light weap if its more effective. I have been trying to figure this one out myself for a few days an no luck making it work. Some help would be great. On a side note i have the 32 point char build but not much more than that no tomes atm or anything else all that good.

hydra_ex
05-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Ok I'm using warforged an I need a build to run a paladin with TWF I prefer to use dual kopesh but I can work with just one an a light weap if its more effective. I have been trying to figure this one out myself for a few days an no luck making it work. Some help would be great. On a side note i have the 32 point char build but not much more than that no tomes atm or anything else all that good.

Probably not the best idea to make, especially with no tomes. I wouldn't make a WF TWF pally without a a 36-pt build and a +3 or +4 DEX tome.

drenial
05-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Could you possibly make me a Drow Fighter (yes i know its ubsurd) that can take dammage and still kill? Much appreciated.

Wickednisse
05-02-2010, 07:24 PM
First, I would like to say thank you for assisting players with builds and advice!

Second, when you get around to it after your revisions and all of the previous build requests I was wondering if you could help me with my build request :)

Background: This toon will be a TR from a drow 19 rogue/1 fighter (I went with the Dark Path build). She's not 20 yet but I'm working on finishing that as well as trying to accumulate some gear to carry over.

Build Requirements: I want the race to remain drow, I'm wanting to go ranger with a dash or 2 of rogue thrown in. I've always been a fan of Dex based builds (rogues & rangers). I am VERY melee friendly, ranging is nice at times but I would much rather be in the thick of things. The reason for the dash or 2 of rogue is for traps and other tasty tidbits that the rogue class offers.

Thanks in advance :)

GrimReaper12
05-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Hello and welcome back sigtrent! i am requesting a 28 point Fighter/Wizard build that can cast harmful spells and buffs, (more Wizard levels than Fighters). It must be a Drow elf and has THF. This might be an challenging build to make but i would be happy if you make this kind of build. And make it use Greatswords. (:. Oh almost forgot, he uses Mithral/Twilight armor. Thanks in advance

thefist
05-08-2010, 01:18 AM
I just recently got back to DDO and don't really have an idea of what race/class I should use to build a wizard. I have been checking out these forums in the hopes that I could find the best race for a Wizard and found that Warforged is seen as the best. I am able to do the 32 point build and would really appreciate any suggestions for a pure wizard build or if you have any other suggestions for a pure/multiclass. Thanks in advance!

Bragi
05-12-2010, 05:01 AM
2 questions. My Google-Fu is not so great

I had taken about a year and a half break, right before the Monk release, so there were not really prestige classes. I was following a build for a Dwraven GreatAxe DPS Paladin. Looking at him, I have him at 7/4 Pal/Ftr State are currently 27/14/22/9/16/14

The second thing I am looking for is a good Drow Assassain build, if anyone has one.

Thanks in advance

WeAreAcidic
05-12-2010, 09:27 PM
How about this little diddy that's been dancing in my head:

A fighter/barbarian/rogue (12/6/2) spec'd for twf khopesh. Frenzied berzerker and kensai focus. Plus the flavors of evasion and a little sneak attack. Any thoughts?

papa_bravo
05-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I would like a 28/32 point 13/6/1 elf rogue/ranger/monk build. I like him to be as good at detecting and removing traps as possible. I'd also like him to kick butt in melee combat and plan to go dex-based dual-wielding rapiers. He will be soloing/duoing/full partying approximately 50%/25%/25% of the time. I'm a a new premium member (bought 400+20 tps for the storage/mail/auction features), and don't have coins or twink-gear.

Please hold my hand through the process explaining why you make the choices you make and what enhancements/skills/feats to take at each level 1 through 20. Any advice on appropriate gear will be helpful as well

Also, I'd like this finished a.s.a.p. :D

TruhlsRuhk
05-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Since I am new to the game I have been thinking of several builds. One of them I have been tossing around is a Cleric/Bard, Bar/cleric build using human as the race. It is a 28point build for now .The idea is to be able to buff up a group/raid force and be able to heal them effectively. Turning undead would be nice and summoning pets for solo DPS would be nice as well. I'm not necessarily worried about trap/Door detection but a little in it would be nice to be able to at least know they are their. I want to be the ultimate buffer/Healer I can be so if the group needs a healer I can do that or if they need a buffer I can do that. DPS is not a priority as he will be the ultimate support character but enough DPS to solo or help give that extra push in a fight would be nice. If you think 1 level of monk splashed in would be good by all means, but otherwise mainly a Cleric/Bard or Bard/Cleric build would be fun. Their is no rush on this one, I know you get lots of request.

shawnvw
05-14-2010, 10:18 PM
I saw your Halfling Healing Paladin build. I'd like a more traditional Halfling Paladin, because I like to solo about 3/4 of the time, but still want to be an asset to a team.

DungeonMastahh
05-17-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm requesting an Dwarven Crossbowman 28 point build with no monk splash (cuz i haven't monk yet), only Fighter and/or paladin and Rogue splash. Very similiar to the "Sir Kitesalot" but no monk splash.

Thanks in Advance :)

Failedlegend
05-17-2010, 09:34 PM
I really have no idea how to work this out its a very open ended build...I was thinking Rogue13/Fighter6/Something1 (Monk maybe) bbecause its seems like a feat heavy thing to try but really its up too you....hopefully its not TOO vague....anyways the only conditions are:

Note: The stuff starting in !!CAPS!! is optional...not yelling :P

- At least 12 lvls of rogue although 13 is preferred unless the benefit is better than the SA die and the extra rogue exclusive feat.

- Must use repeaters as main weapons (Mostly for debuffs/Insta-kills)

- Maxed Trap Skills

- Maxed UMD (49 after buffs/raidloot if possible as IIRC that's like the optimum UMD)

- Must utilize Trapmaking

- Get Mechanic I relatively early (not necessarily toon lvl 6 but by 10 at the latest)

- !!POSSIBLY!! have TWF as a secondary (Makes use of SA...or even monk abilities with Kamas) if there's some feat wiggle room

- !!TRY TO!! fit in Exotic Prof: Heavy Repeater early with plans to switch it out for a different feat just before taking Mechanic II

Aside from that theirs really no restrictions except make it hit quickly and often so it can debuff well (hitting HARD is optional) so feel free to have fun with this one :)

Here's the relevant upcoming (hopefully they don't change much) update 5 changes (or just check mine or daehawks compilation of update 5 info)

Rogue Mechanic I

- Now grants proficiency with Repeating Light Crossbows.

- Doubles the chance of receiving scavenged components (for trapmaking) when disabling traps.

Rogue Mechanic II

- Now grants proficiency with Repeating Heavy Crossbows.

Trapmaking

Prereqs: Trapfinding and any one of the following: Skill Focus: Disable Device, Nimble Fingers, or Least Dragonmark of Making
Benefit: You have learned enough about traps to be able to scavenge parts from them, and with the help of the Free Agents, can craft your own.
Special: Automatically granted to rogues at level 4.

Weapon Finesse

- Now requires a minimum of 13 Dex to take

Here's my attempt...not really anything to it...I just kinda winged it...I thn k I'm taking mechanic II a little late...but really all 3 classes used in the build = zero experience with (well rogue and monk splashed alot)

Stats:

Str: 12+6 (item) +2(Fighter Str) +2(Tome) = 22
Dex: 17+6 (Item) +5(Lvls) +3(Rogue Dex) +1(Human Dex) = 32
Con: 14+6 (Item) = 20
Int: 8+2 (Tome) = 10
Wis: 15+6 (Item) +1(Human Wis) = 22
Cha: 9+6 (Item) +1(Tome) = 16

Skills:

Rogue 1 32sp

4 - Balance,DD,OL,Search,Spot,UMD,Haggle,Jump

Fighter 2 2sp

2- UMD

Monk 3 4sp

2 - Spot, Balance

Rogue 4 8sp

2 - UMD
3 - Search, DD

Rogue 5 8sp

1 - DD, Search, UMD
2 - Spot
3 - OL

Rogue 6 8sp

1 - DD, Search, Spot, UMD
2 - OL, Haggle

Rogue 7 8sp

1 - DD,Search, Spot, UMD, OL
3 - Haggle

***ASSUME +2 INT TOME***

Rogue 8 9sp

2 - Haggle, Jump

Fighter 9 3sp

1 - Jump
2 - UMD

Rogue 10 9sp

1 - UMD
2 - DD,Search, Spot, OL

Rogue 11 9sp

1 - DD,Search, Spot, UMD, OL, Balance
3 - Haggle

Fighter 12 3sp

1 - Jump
2 - UMD

Rogue 13 9sp

1 - UMD
2 - DD,Search, Spot, OL

Rogue 14 9sp

4 - Balance

Fighter 15 3sp

1 - Jump
2 - UMD

Rogue 16 9sp

1 - UMD
2 - DD,Search, Spot, OL

Rogue 17 9sp

4 - Balance

Fighter 18 3sp

1 - Jump
2 - UMD

Rogue 19 9sp

1 - UMD
2 - DD,Search, Spot, OL

Fighter 20 3sp

1 - Jump
2 - UMD

Final Tally (Base at 20)

Disable Device - 24
Open Lock - 30
Balance - 21
Haggle - 14
Search - 22
Jump - 13
Spot - 24
UMD - 26

Level Order & Feats:

1-Rogue- SF:UMD, Nimble Fingers
2-Fighter- Weapon Finesse
3-Monk- Toughness, Exotic Prof: Heavy Repeater
4-Rogue- +Dex
5-Rogue-
6-Rogue- Point Blank Shot, Trapmaking
7-Rogue-
8-Rogue- +Dex. Mechanic I
9-Fighter- Precise Shot, Power Attack
10-Rogue-
11-Rogue- Improved Uncanny Dodge
12-Fighter- +Dex, Rapid Relaod
13-Rogue-
14-Rogue- Improved Evasion
15-Fighter- Improved Precise Shot, Weapon Focus Ranged
16-Rogue-
17-Rogue- Mechanic II
18-Fighter- Rapid Shot
19-Rogue- Slippery Mind
20-Fighter- Weapon Spec: Ranged

Enhancements (At 20)

Fighter Attack Boost II
Rogue Skill Boost IV
Rogue Fire Resist I
Heavy Repeater Mastery I
Fighter Crit Accuracy II
Fighter Kensai I
Human Dex I
Human Wis I
Human Improved Recovery I
Human Versatility IV
Human Toughness I
Rogue Mechanic II
Rogue Disable Device III
Rogue Open Lock III
Rogue Dex III
Fighter Str II
Improved Trap Sense II

EmeRose
05-17-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm working on a build with a drow, do not have 32 point build as of yet. I started her with a rouge, concentrating on traps. I don't plan on her being a rouge however, would like to concentrate on the FvS. I need suggestions as to where to head with this girl, so far she seems strong as a support character with potential for solo work.

Stats are:

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.34

Sangwynn
Level 2 Lawful Good Drow Female
(1 Rogue \ 1 Favored Soul)
Hit Points: 34
Spell Points: 240
BAB: 0
Fortitude: 2
Reflex: 7
Will: 4

(28 Point) (Level 1) (Level 2)
Strength 10 10
Dexterity 16 16
Constitution 10 10
Intelligence 14 14
Wisdom 14 14
Charisma 16 16

Skills (Level 1) (Level 2)
Balance 7 7
Bluff 3 3
Concentration 0 5
Diplomacy 3 3
Disable Device 6 6
Haggle 7 7
Heal 2 2
Hide 3 3
Intimidate 3 3
Jump 4 4
Listen 4 6
Move Silently 7 7
Open Lock 7 7
Perform n/a n/a
Repair 2 2
Search 6 8
Spot 6 8
Swim 1 1
Tumble 7 7
Use Magic Device 4 4

Level 1 (Rogue)
Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 2 (Favored Soul)
Feat: (Diety) Favored by Vulkoor
Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training I
Enhancement: Favored Soul Concentration I
Enhancement: Favored Soul Life Magic I
Enhancement: Favored Soul Energy of the Scion I

I would greatly appreciate ideas as to where to head with this, I'm calling it my Rouge Soul.

tibi6893
05-18-2010, 09:11 AM
Some1 can help me with tank build?
My requirements:
-28pt
-dwarf

Im want a tank/intimitank dwarven defender.
Im dont know pure pally or fghter better, or a great splash character.
If some1 can link a nice build, which still working plz do it :).
Thanks

theoneelftorulethem
05-18-2010, 10:40 PM
i heard that a ranger/rogue had a combo that had good DPS and want to be the said dps role.
i was thinking of a rogue/rnger (rogue first for more SP of course), human. so TWF, but what else do i need?

oh, yeah, 28 pts. that should be everything. but i'll re-create the char i already have if the stats i have arent good enough (or another race is better in the end).

what do you have for me?
------

wait, i found what i was looking for in your listings, no need for a build, i found the Tempest i was looking for. thanks anyway

Syn-Sun
05-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Have you ever seen the movie Leprechaun? I would like a Lawful-Evil Leprechaun like build. That should be fun for you. Should make for some fun research if nothing else. lol

fiveface
05-29-2010, 07:52 AM
Im looking for a WF Sorc build who can use a little melee, has haggle and as much spell dmg as possible. 28 point build.

I was thinking something like:

14 str
8 dex
16 con
8 int (+2int at lvl 7 for concentration)
16 cha (raise this as you level up)

01) Extend Spell
03) Empower Spell
06) Maximize Spell
09) Power Attack? (I thought this was good to have with the improved WF PA enchant.)
12) Spell Penetration
15) Heighten Spell
18) Greater Spell Penetration

Use masters touch for a greataxe, swap with spell pen weapons when I need massive spell dmg.

Is this build viable or is the str a total waste? Am I able to hit anything at higher levels?

I also plan to use a greater reincarnate at lvl 20.

sigtrent
05-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Is this build viable or is the str a total waste? Am I able to hit anything at higher levels?

I also plan to use a greater reincarnate at lvl 20.

It's quite good actually.

Power attack may not work out for you. On some monsters it will work well, but on most of them it will make an already lowish attack lower.

Kothaufen
05-30-2010, 03:14 AM
I am looking for a Bard Build that is mostly support but does a moderate ranged dmg like an arcane archer.
The focus should be on Good Bardsongs, haggle, umd in this Order.
I have seen some builds in the Forums but they are mostly warchanters that use TWF.

Skunky
05-30-2010, 10:08 PM
I would love to see a build inspired by the Epic NWN build for the Kukri Master (http://nwn.bioware.com/underdark/character_kukrimaster.html).

Here's the overall philosophy from the NWN build.

Why the Kukri?

The kukri is but a small weapon that does very little damage. It may be overlooked as inconsequential by a lesser combatant. But the Devastating Kukri Master knows the secrets to turning the kukri into the most deadly weapon known to man, elf, or dwarf. The kukri possesses a razor sharp edge, represented by its extended critical threat range of 18-20/x2. That places it on par with the scimitar and the rapier.

The kukri's second advantage is its size, as a small weapon it is ideal for the fighter who wishes to use two weapons simultaneously, allowing them to almost completely eliminate the hefty penalties that are associated with using two weapons.

All of the Devastating Kukri Master's training has been devoted to wielding kukris in the most effective manner possible.

Offensive Training: The Devastating Kukri Master's offensive philosophy may be summarized as follows: strike often and surely, hit hard and threaten sudden death, follow through each killing blow.

Oh, and the restrictions would be that it has to be something that I as a normal joe newbie non-VIP character (No drow/wf/Fvs/Mnk) can follow. :)

Cardtrick
06-02-2010, 07:03 AM
I'd like to second EmeRose's request for an FvS/Rogue build. It seems like this has the potential to be a really fun solo-focused build that could still be useful in groups. Sort of the fleshy divine equivalent of the ever-popular Wiz/Rogue.

My personal requirements/desires: 32-point build or drow, light-to-moderate tome usage (a couple of +1's and one or two +2's are OK, but nothing more please), high soloability (the main reason for this split), majority of the levels to FvS (thinking 18/2 split, or maybe 17/2/1 with monk or something), enough trap/open-lock skills to handle the large majority (say 90-95%) of traps/locks with appropriate gear.

As a bonus, it would be nice to have an Elf build dual-wielding longswords or scimitars, rather than the ever-popular khopeshes, but I could happily live without that.

Also . . . if anyone else knows of such a build already, please let me know! I couldn't find anything, and am having some trouble planning it out myself.

Dunoky
06-02-2010, 12:30 PM
I'd like to request a sword and board build for human or dwarven (pure fighter )
Im a noob
Thank you

heavyg25
06-04-2010, 10:37 AM
I too would be interested in a sword and board build, with the changes comming to BS and DA, I am interested in trying out a Stalwart Defender. All the builds I have seen so far call for 2 weapon fighting. With the new changes comming, is 2 weapon fighting still going to be the only choice? I was trying to put together my own build but I am still fairly new and don't understand the mechanics of alot of the fighter skills. There are alot of feats to play with and trying to match the best feats with the right enhancements was mind boggling. The biggest question though was probably trying to figure out if enhancements stacked with feats, ie improved crit ranges, armored agility, ect. The Setinel Dragonmarks looked interesting but I am not dead set on human if the Dwarf option with axes is a better choice. Would be very interested to see the results if you get the time. Thanks for offering this wonderful option for those of us who are not very experienced and might be a little overwhelmed.

OrangePowerade
06-05-2010, 01:28 AM
I would like a wf paladin, or ranger. Preferably not multiclass, but I guess if you have to. fairly new player, I'd take anything wf that isn't a spell-caster, Barbarian, or fighter. 28 point build, i found exactly 0 28 point WF rangers.

Jaedyn
06-06-2010, 06:16 PM
My request is fairly simple, I believe.

Drow or 28 pt Wizard/Rogue with Evasion and good trap killing ability.

UMD is a must, if it's as useful as I believe it is.

No tomes are available to me, so nothing with that, if possible.

Failedlegend
06-06-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm looking for a pure rogue build making use of trapmaking and the new buffs to mchanic PRE ie. Int being added to all xbow damage....repeater proficiency..the n.ew capstone etc.

This is what I came up with

Renja Karudo True Neutral Halfling Pure Rogue "Hellfire"

Stats:

Str: 6+6 (Item) = 12 (possible +2 tome if having carrying capacity issues)
Dex: 18+6 (Item) +3(Rogue Dex) +2(Halfling Dex) +5(Lvls) +2(Tome) = 36
Con: 14+6 (Item) = 20
Int: 18+6(Item) +2(Tome) +2(Capstone) = 28
Wis: 8
Cha: 8+6(Item) = 14

Skills:

Rogue 1 48sp

4 - Balance,Diplomacy,DD,Haggle,Hide,Jump,MS,OL,Search ,Spot,Tumble,UMD

Rogue 2-7 12sp

1 - Balance,Diplomacy,DD,Haggle,Hide,Jump,MS,OL,Search ,Spot,Tumble,UMD

***ASSUME +2 INT TOME***

Rogue 8-19 13sp

1 - Balance,Diplomacy,DD,Haggle,Hide,Jump,MS,OL,Search ,Spot,Tumble,UMD,Heal

Rogue20 13sp

1 - Balance,Diplomacy,DD,Haggle,Hide,Jump,MS,OL,Search ,Spot,Tumble,UMD,Swim

Final Tally (Base at 20)

Disable Device - 40+15 = 55
Move Silently - 39
Open Lock - 44+15 = 59
Diplomacy - 27
Balance - 37
Tumble - 37
Haggle - 27
Search - 37+15 = 52
Jump - 28+15 = 43
Spot - 28+15 = 43
UMD - 30 (See Below Calculation)
Hide - 39

30 ranks
3 Bunny Hat/Cartouche (Bunny Hat only works for wands)
1 VoM
2 Cha SKill Bonus
---
36 Unbuffed/Easy Loot
1 Head of Good Fortune (+2 but Replaces VoM Bonus)
2 Seven Fingered Glove (+5 but Replaces Cartouche bonus so only +2)
5 Cha Skill bonus (cloak or greensteel item)
---
42 Unbuffed/ Great Loot
4 GH
5 Rogue Skill Boost IV
---
51 Buffed w/ Great Loot

Level Order & Feats:

1-Rogue- Point Blank Shot
2-Rogue-
3-Rogue- Heavy Repeater Prof (Swap for Toughness at 6)
4-Rogue- Trapmaking(Auto), + Dex
5-Rogue-
6-Rogue- Precise Shot, Mechanic 1
7-Rogue-
8-Rogue- +Dex
9-Rogue- Rapid Reload
10-Rogue- Improved Evasion
11-Rogue-
12-Rogue- +Dex, IC: Ranged
13-Rogue- Slippery Mind
14-Rogue-
15-Rogue- Improved Precise Shot
16-Rogue- +Dex, Skill Mastery
17-Rogue-
18-Rogue- SF: UMD????
19-Rogue- Skill Mastery
20-Rogue- +Dex

Enhancements (At 20)

Rogue Skill Boost 4
Rogue Deadly Shadow
Rogue Fire Resist 1
Halfling Dex 2
Halfling Cunning 4
Halfling Guile 3
Halfling Will 2
Halfling Toughness 2
Rouge Mechanic 2
Rogue SA Training 3
Rogue DD 3
Rogue OL 3
Rogue Dex 3
Rogue Trap Sense 2

Oh and here's the update 5 changes relevant to this build:

Rogue Mechanic I

- Adds Int Bonus to Damage

- Now grants proficiency with Repeating Light Crossbows.

- Doubles the chance of receiving scavenged components (for trapmaking) when disabling traps.

Rogue Mechanic II

- Now grants proficiency with Repeating Heavy Crossbows.

Trapmaking

Prereqs: Trapfinding and any one of the following: Skill Focus: Disable Device, Nimble Fingers, or Least Dragonmark of Making
Benefit: You have learned enough about traps to be able to scavenge parts from them, and with the help of the Free Agents, can craft your own.
Special: Automatically granted to rogues at level 4.

Rogue Deadly Shadow
Cost 2 AP
AP spent: 74
Rogue 20 required

A master rogue can strike from the shadows like no other. You have +2 Intelligence and 4 additional sneak attack dice.

kbkvothe
06-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Is it possible to create a 28-point version of your nutcracker build without going overboard on the tomes and still retain a good character?

If not, how about creating a Ranger/Fighter/Rogue thinking 12/6/2 maybe with UMD as a focus along with twf.
It can't be warforged, but drow is fine. Preferably Human for kophesh or Dwarf for Axes.
Still a 28-point build with preferably low/no tome enhancements as I'm still a decently new player and tomes are hard to come by.

ale_cobra
06-09-2010, 04:30 AM
Hey all.
I'd like to Greater Reincarnate my dwarf fighter. It was my first toon and i made many mistakes in the build (well.. i followed no builds).
What i want:
- Chaotic Good, Pure lvl 20 dwarf fighter (32 pts), dwarven axe, not kopesh
- TWF with intimidate when needed
- Tomes used (+2 Dex, +2 Int, +3 Str)

Thanks for making a build, or linking me some builds i didn't noticed.

Usquen
06-09-2010, 06:06 PM
I was wondering if someone could build me a 32 point halfling dragonmarked cleric with an emphasis on low funds but the ability to have +6 stat gear at level 13 and some basic named items till level 20, also I would possibly consider tome of supreme ability(or any others) at level 7 for extra bonuses.

Airzlyn
06-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Hey I am looking for a Spell using/casting Fighter kinda build maybe like a (Bard/Fighter) or (Bard/Barbarian) or even a (Bard/Barbarian/Fighter) or even a full out bard that can rock the THF
Though I don't have 32 point build or warforged or monk or favored soul (I do have drow)

LongshotBro
06-09-2010, 10:17 PM
here's a pretty specific one for you great builders, maybe you can help me out :

i'd like to make a 28-pt dwarf ranger14/fighter4/monk2. i want to take advantage of the summon nature's ally line of spells (hence the rng14), and the mnk2 perks, and the ftr4 feats. probably twf dwarf axes would be best option? just for rp reasons i'd prefer to stick in hide armor, although it just crossed my mind that monk benefits probably don't work with that. so if monk has to go, i can live with that. but if the monk bonuses outweigh my desire for flavor, i could change my mind on it.

thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

akillith
06-11-2010, 03:14 AM
I would like to have a pally, who, if needed, could deal some damage and heal. I'm no good at making builds and after many trials and failures I'm at my wits end. Also I'm pretty much broke so it would have to be a 28 point build seeing as I'm a F2P. PM me if you accept my request if that wouldn't be to much to ask. Thank you and have a great day.

Winter_storm
06-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't know if you still do builds but was looking for a 32pt WF Exploit with +2 tomes at lvl 7, with any changes that can be added after update 5. If not can anybody help?

Usquen
06-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Requesting a warforged wizard with all focus on repair spells and gear and enhancements amping up said repair spells. Meant to be the main healer in an all warforged group, with another wizard/rogue and melee classes. I am just focussing on repairing the static group I have already.

Kosimo
06-19-2010, 10:03 AM
I suspect last night server FREEZES might be due to recent FREON2Play high A/C builds made popular by Clerical Errors 7 http://twitter.com/Clankenbeard, released just hours prior to the FREEZES!

I'd like to request an emergency High A/C build that doesn't use FREON or any other CFC (Clerical Fuzzy Codpiece)

Maybe using Alcohol as a refrigerant could make for a more multi-purpose utility build that could also be a hit at parties at http://www.ddococktailhour.com.

I leave the details up to you though.

Thanks for your consideration, Sig, and for all the Crunchy Bits with Anne on http://www.ddocast.com

xDeanox
06-19-2010, 11:32 AM
I was wondering if you can make a 32pt build for a trap disabling halfling monk :)

beatles42o
06-20-2010, 04:05 PM
can you create me a wizard/archer? i want too use those fun magical arrows but i have no idea how. ive never played a caster in ANY video game. i dont know how they work. but i want a ranged wizard archer. so maybe an elf wizard/ranger or something? please help. also, i wouldnt mind it being elf wizard/rogue also, since DD would be great with the high INT from wizard...

Peopleofthedragon
06-20-2010, 08:28 PM
ok people, here is a chalenge for all of you that are old enough to remember a movie by the name of The Three Amigos, and dont mind showing your age. i want to make a ddo character based on the character named El Guapo, but i dont have a clue on where to begin. if someone can come up with a good idea and post the build including what lvl to do feats and enhancements, it would be much appreciated. i have 32 point builds unlocked along with monks and wf. dont have ready access to tomes though.

beatles42o
06-20-2010, 09:13 PM
haha. thats a great movie. i love the old cowboy guy

MrAngelPrime
06-21-2010, 06:52 AM
Ok so im a bit of a newbie to the forum......

I am requesting a build for a fighter to have Maximum DPS im talking like a dps higher than a barb if possible i would like it to be something like venemoths build

THx.....

btw hope it is possible if not i just want alot of DPS

btw the race is war forged on an path of vanguard warrior please help

THX again....

karl_k0ch
06-21-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm interested if there's some viable Heavy Pick Kensai build. Preferably 28pt and not WF, but if those are significantly better than other options, I'll have a look at it anyway. :)

Thanks in advance, also for PMs to older Threads.

MysteryNotes
06-21-2010, 11:03 AM
Race: Human
34 PT build(Past life wizard)
Type: lvl 18 FvS +?
Melee favored soul with access to heal spells
Khopesh user(MIN2 Khops made already, Chaosblades available as well)
Wont be using offensive spells much, probably healing spells and buffs only so spell DCs not a problem

Must have feats:
Toughness, Two Weapon Fighting, Improved Two Weapon Fighting, Greater Two Weapon Fighting, Quicken, Empower Healing, Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Khopesh

Would be nice to have Improved Critical: Slashing (18FvS/2Fighter for feats maybe?)

Have access to any +2 tome

ARcdevil
06-21-2010, 12:02 PM
I was wondering. COuld you build a warrior thrower. I'd prefer to be halfling and tought that would be best with feats and enhancements but dont say drow or wf as im not getting them yet. also im 28 pt and will be till I work out how to unlock it 32 pt.

Peopleofthedragon
06-21-2010, 08:25 PM
ok people, here is a chalenge for all of you that are old enough to remember a movie by the name of The Three Amigos, and dont mind showing your age. i want to make a ddo character based on the character named El Guapo, but i dont have a clue on where to begin. if someone can come up with a good idea and post the build including what lvl to do feats and enhancements, it would be much appreciated. i have 32 point builds unlocked along with monks and wf. dont have ready access to tomes though.

shadowspeaker
06-22-2010, 03:36 AM
I have been kicking this idea around.

Favored Soul Ascendancy: Healing Word: Your loyalty and devotion to the Sovereign Host has resulted in you reaching a new level of power. You gain +2 Charisma, +2 to the Diplomacy and Heal skills, and are able to cast the spell Cure Light Wounds at will without using spell points.

Favored Soul Longsword Specialization II Ⓢ: You gain an additional +1 bonus to damage rolls when using a Longsword, for a total bonus of +2.

◦Damage Reduction: Cold Iron (Sovereign Host)

Elven Melee Attack II: +2 to attack Ⓢ rolls with rapiers and longswords

Elven Melee Damage II: +2 to damage rolls with rapiers and longswords.

Quicken seems to be a must
Free clw + some kind of enhancements
maximize /emp heal/emp spell?

I am not sure if it would be worth it to go with TWF or just skip it and go with Light and Darkness and True Neutral I would like to be able to solo and group well. I have a WF FvS, I would like a melee/caster FvS so I can play with more of the toys that have a DC and Spell pen...

I guess I want it all and just don't know what I can cut where.

Goal- employ Free CLWs to save SP and make it worth casting. Strong ability to solo endgame content and strong group end game content. more caster focused but with Melee as needed probly S&B.

Thanks!

Lathly
06-25-2010, 08:56 PM
I was hoping to get some help in remaking my favourite character of all time: a Drow Shadowknight from Everquest I.

"A dark fearsome warrior donning heavy armor (Mith BP would suffice) and wielding THW (Sword or axe) preferably or Sword and Board, he is mostly a melee, but with powers from necromancy he can summon skeletal companions and siphon life and strength from his foes and the very sight of him makes foes run away in fear. As he know a great deal about necromancy he allso know of ways to effectively deal with undead."

Initially I was thinking of crossing Pale Master with a warrior, but I supose Pale Master and any melee as Paladin or Ranger would allso be good. I was planning to get some healing posibilities out of the Pale Master thingy but it wouldnt be needed if I was grouping with other healers.

Im well aware this wouldnt be any kind of optimal build, and have no problems getting rejected in PUGs and whatnot. I have friends I play with and I play to have fun.

If it would be alot more useful to use a 32pt Human I guess I could live with that, but im thinking the Drow arcane caster enhancements would be good and my old character was allso drow.

galahad2002
06-28-2010, 09:57 AM
I have a challenge.

I don't have access to the 32 point builds but I will have a Drow soon. Can you build a nice S&B Drow pali using the Drow. I would like to use the bastard swords for the use of the update 5 glancing blows. I also want it to be with attainable gear and tombs. Namely +1,+2 minimal raid gear if any. I solo a lot so the idea is to survive under most circumstances with only a cleric or bard hireling.

Thanks

Darcwolf
06-29-2010, 01:55 AM

Darcwolf
Level 20 Neutral Good Drow Male
(8 Fighter \ 5 Rogue \ 7 Ranger)
Hit Points: 342
Spell Points: 24
BAB: 18\18\23\28\28
Fortitude: 14
Reflex: 17
Will: 4

(28 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20)
Strength 8 8
Dexterity 16 22
Constitution 12 14
Intelligence 20 20
Wisdom 8 8
Charisma 10 10

Skills (Level 1) (Level 20)
Balance 7 25
Bluff 4 7
Concentration 1 3
Diplomacy 4 6
Disable Device 9 30
Haggle 0 0
Heal -1 -1
Hide 7 20
Intimidate 0 1
Jump 3 12
Listen -1 4
Move Silently 7 14
Open Lock 7 31
Perform n/a n/a
Repair 5 5
Search 9 20
Spot 3 27
Swim 3 8
Tumble 7 25
Use Magic Device 4 10

Level 1 (Rogue)
Enhancement: Rogue Skill Boost I
Enhancement: Drow Melee Damage I
Enhancement: Rogue Open Lock I

Level 2 (Rogue)
Enhancement: Rogue Dexterity I

Level 3 (Rogue)
Enhancement: Rogue Damage Boost I
Enhancement: Rogue Haste Boost I
Enhancement: Elven Dexterity I

Level 4 (Rogue)
Enhancement: Rogue Skill Boost II
Enhancement: Drow Melee Attack I
Enhancement: Rogue Disable Device I

Level 5 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Finesse
Enhancement: Rogue Open Lock II

Level 6 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons
Enhancement: Rogue Disable Device II

Level 7 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Drow Melee Damage II

Level 8 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Piercing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness II

Level 9 (Fighter)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Piercing Weapons
Enhancement: Elven Dexterity II

Level 10 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Drow Melee Attack II

Level 11 (Ranger)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Goblinoid
Enhancement: Fighter Armor Class Boost I
Enhancement: Fighter Armor Class Boost II
Enhancement: Ranger Sprint Boost I

Level 12 (Ranger)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Fighter Flanking Mastery I

Level 13 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Rogue Balance I
Enhancement: Rogue Balance II
Enhancement: Ranger Spot I

Level 14 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Fighter Attack Boost I
Enhancement: Fighter Attack Boost II

Level 15 (Ranger)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Monstrous Humanoid
Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Elven Keen Eyes I
Enhancement: Fighter Armored Agility I
Enhancement: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I

Level 16 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Fighter Armored Agility II
Enhancement: Fighter Item Defense II

Level 17 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Ranger Spot II
Enhancement: Rogue Improved Trap Sense II

Level 18 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Rogue Subtle Backstabbing I
Enhancement: Fighter Toughness III

Level 19 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Critical
Enhancement: Fighter Rapier Specialization I

Level 20 (Rogue)
Enhancement: Fighter Kensei I

sxxsinxxs
06-29-2010, 04:03 AM
I would like a class that has great survivability Im leaning toward a battle cleric but most of the guides I see pick dwarven and Id like to play a human if possible I dont want to be healing the group if not necessary, just want to be able to take care of my self. Thanks!

Nethion
06-29-2010, 04:36 PM
I would like a build that let's me fight primarily with quaterstaves. Everything else about the build you can come up with. :) I would like damage first.. utility second.

I have access to all character creation options, including 32 pt builds.

Race: Human hopefully. Though any other race except Warforged please. :)

claytonhowell
06-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Can anybody point me to a ranger tank build? I have 32 point builds and all the other stuff I will not play a warforged.

Thinking a twf ranger that can off tank or be a light tank with okay dps.

kurglar
07-01-2010, 01:42 PM
came up with a specialist that i'd like to play, the caster killer. i'm very newb at this so any help to make the build better would be appreciated. it won't be my main just something to kill time when i can't find a group and don't feel like being main dps dealer.

Level 20 Lawful Good Dwarf Male
(16 Fighter \ 2 Ranger \ 2 Cleric)
Hit Points: 314
Spell Points: 199
BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
Fortitude: 19
Will: 12

Abilities Base Stats Base Stats Modified Stats
(28 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20) (Level 20)
Strength 16 21 24
Dexterity 15 15 16
Constitution 14 14 16
Intelligence 8 8 8
Wisdom 14 14 14
Charisma 6 6 6

Skills (Level 1) (Level 20) (Level 20)
Balance 2 9.5 13.5
Bluff -2 -2 -2
Concentration 2 3 3
Diplomacy -2 -2 -2
Haggle -2 -2 -2
Heal 2 2 2
Hide 2 3 3
Intimidate -2 -2 -2
Jump 5 19 19
Listen 2 2 2
Move Silently 2 3 3
Open Lock n/a n/a n/a
Perform n/a n/a n/a
Repair -1 -1 -1
Search -1 -1 1
Spot 2 2 2
Swim 3 7 7
Tumble n/a n/a n/a
Use Magic Device -1 1 1

Level 1 (Fighter)
Skill: Jump (+2)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
Feat: (Selected) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Khopesh
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost I
Enhancement: Dwarven Spell Defense I

Level 2 (Cleric)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
Spell (1): Bane
Spell (1): Bless
Spell (1): Cause Fear
Spell (1): Command
Spell (1): Cure Light Wounds
Spell (1): Divine Favor
Spell (1): Doom
Spell (1): Inflict Light Wounds
Spell (1): Nightshield
Spell (1): Nimbus of Light
Spell (1): Obscuring Mist
Spell (1): Protection From Evil
Spell (1): Remove Fear
Spell (1): Shield of Faith
Spell (1): Summon Monster I
Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic I

Level 3 (Cleric)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+0.5)
Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution I
Enhancement: Cleric Divine Cleansing I
Enhancement: Cleric Wand and Scroll Mastery I

Level 4 (Ranger)
Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Evil Outsider
Enhancement: Ranger Sprint Boost I
Enhancement: Dwarven Armored Agility I
Enhancement: Dwarven Spell Defense II
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Damage I
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Defense I
Enhancement: Cleric Extra Turning I

Level 5 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Mobility
Enhancement: Dwarven Armored Agility II
Enhancement: Fighter Strength I

Level 6 (Ranger)
Skill: Balance (+2)
Feat: (Selected) Spring Attack
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Resistance I
Enhancement: Ranger Dexterity I

Level 7 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Flanking Mastery I

Level 8 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Oversized Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost II

Level 9 (Fighter)
Feat: (Selected) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Dwarven Spell Defense III

Level 10 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Dwarven Armored Agility III
Enhancement: Fighter Strength II

Level 11 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost III

Level 12 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
Feat: (Selected) Lightning Reflexes

Level 13 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Flanking Mastery II

Level 14 (Fighter)
Skill: Balance (+0.5)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Armor Mastery II
Enhancement: Fighter Khopesh Specialization I

Level 15 (Fighter)

Level 16 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Strength III

Level 17 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Critical Accuracy IV

Level 18 (Fighter)
Feat: (Selected) Iron Will
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Power Attack
Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution II

Level 19 (Fighter)
Enhancement: Fighter Haste Boost IV

Level 20 (Fighter)
Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Superior Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
Enhancement: Fighter Extra Action Boost I
Enhancement: Fighter Khopesh Specialization II

SINIBYTE
07-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Looking for a WF TWF Khopesh Trapmonkey Rogue Build... anyone got any?

joey0901
07-02-2010, 04:07 PM
id like to see a pure light side human monk with some early healing abilities and good solo ability.

Dustehh
07-02-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm looking for a human dps machine, with strong ac, 32pt builds are available. It's not much to go off of, but thanks! TWF or THF it does'nt matter! Semi good solo ability. Most of the time i'll be playing by myself.

Dysmetria
07-03-2010, 10:59 AM
I would appreciate it greatly if you would build me a Kensei II Mechanic I light repeater spray and prey-er with top notch trap skills. Would consider reversing that if you think it works better as Kensei I Mech II.

Looking for decent to hit and dps so I can contribute in level 20 content as a ranged DPS. Was thinking of raising INT the whole way, so drow seems best for both +DEX racials and bonuses to both dex and int but I'm flexible on race. The final two levels are where I'm stuck. Need decent defense as I tend to pull aggro off of the tank in parties and people hate it when I kite. Oh and if you could squeeze in Shot on the Run and/or stealth skills for soloing that would be a bonus.

Thanks in advance.

pappo
07-03-2010, 01:47 PM
DELETED.. I am moving it to the Cleric Forum

Thanks.

samthedagger
07-04-2010, 01:28 AM
I'd like to see a monk ninja spy/rogue assassin. Something to the tune of mnk12/rog6/something else2 (maybe fighter or paladin splash). I have 32 point build and access to +1 and +2 tomes, although the +2 ones are harder to come by, so preferably something that doesn't rely on them too heavily. I would prefer a halfling or human race, or possibly drow to take advantage of racial weapons. I'd like to see something viable that uses shortswords (the ninja spy favored weapon). I have plenty of experience with the rogue side of things but not much with monk.

Visucius
07-04-2010, 04:52 PM
hey I've seen what you've created( and have found them to be immensly intresting) and I always try to create a build for myself but it ends up badly, but I think you would be able to create what I've been attempting :) well I would like an Arcane Soldier

have good enough sp to buff up to cover weaknessess and toss some firewalls to make the amount i fight less
I would like to be suffiencent in armor full plate
and be able to swing a sword and actually hit .. (use any weapon whatever is most easily implemented nad has most to hit)

perhaps im asking to much but i was thinking that the race be drow(anything works just like the idea of drow) to allow for less arcane failur rate in plate,and a bonus to charisma
the class sorcerer for more sp and and fast casting and the other class be fighter(would prefer paldin but whatever works) (dont dont if at all possible but paldin for extra buffs instead of fighter)
i would immensly appreciat it if this build be created

i do have 32point build incase drow doesnt work but i do not have warforge
thinking 12 sorc 8fighter (or paldin) similar to your flame blade post but more hack and bash orenteded

i am extremely flexible on this should also to be stated i dont mind if u tweak as long a it further the ability

and not to be annoying but heres what I am looking for in a summary
race: drow (if it doesnt work then anything else besides warforged)
classes to use: sorcerer and paldin (fighter if it allows more surviveabilty)
traits
decent sp to fully buff and still cast a firewall or 2
wear full plate armor
and overall fun to play throughtout the game (please note I dont want to have to rely on others when fighting )
any weapon works as long as i can hit

Lyrpen
07-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi. (Skip to summary if you want.)
I've been searching around the forums for days now trying to find a build that's similar to what I really want but it's just no use. :S

I've been looking for a build with great survivability that has decent or better DPS. No point in survivability if you can't kill the mobs before they kill you.
I was looking into a halfling with DM of Healing combined with high saves and good AC so the heals are spent ass efficiently as possible.
But if you know a way to get a better survivability, go ahead. I'm leaving that up to you. Just remember I only have 28pt builds unlocked, no monk or FvS. I will unlock Drow soon on Khyber. I'm on 341 favor now. :D

Due to all the searching I've accumulated quite some information but that only worked counter-productive since I now have no clue how to spent my ability points or which feat to take.

I was inspired by someone in the party I was in who had awesome survivability. A monk combined with FvS was just awesome. He went through his HP very slow and when he was low he could heal himself back up easily thus resulting in him still fighting mobs while the rest of the party was already dead. I just liked his survivability though you may also think that his survivability was useless since the rest of the party died.
I'm pretty flexible, you can change whatever you want as long as it makes the build better which is quite obvious actually since there's no reason for you to make builds worse. :P

Okay, quick summary:

- Great survivability
- Decent of better DPS
- Ability to tank is not necessary, especially not if it requires sacrifices
(- Ability to pull out a bow to range certain mobs)
(- Halfling with DM of Healing preferred)

midevillw
07-05-2010, 08:54 PM
im actualy looking at one of two builds, a Assassin II, Tempest I melee dps, or a Mechanic II, Deepwood sniper,
they both are dex based rogue builds.

requirements:
race: halfling
skills: i dnt want to sacrifice my rogue skills
if possable i would like to be able to see the builds be inter changeable, ie only feats required for going the seprate paths would be different, as tempest and deepwood sniper are the only paths that require feat choices. i know this is a lot to ask, and may not be possable or if it is it wnt be easey to pull off, because iv been trying

Reivaxx
07-06-2010, 06:18 AM
Hello. First of all I must congartulate you for this nice job. Second, as many had before, I come to ask for a build.
I'm wiling to make test to it if you can come up with something that looks that can work.
I want a FvS/rogue, it should heal/mellee/and do rogue stuff...I know it's unusual build and there is good reason for it but also seems it would be a great suport character. I pretend to cap it, i don't have 32 point but i'm wiling to buy it if necessary. Can have +1 tomes and max (2x) +2 tomes.
Things i realy don't want: WF toon and any monk multiclass.

CaptCrackers
07-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Wanting to build a Death Knight but looking at somethings but no one has a build.

Spoonman457
07-10-2010, 12:33 PM
if you have time I would like to see your version of a rogue mechanic/wizard build and/or a rogue/fighter/wizard with rogue mechanic. would pale master work with these builds to increase stealth and ac? I have 32 pt. builds and am VIP, and have drow/wf unlocked.

thanks in advance.
The Spoonman

PS. Your builds are amazing, I have based several of my builds off yours, (tweaked for my play style of course) since I started playing, you always explain your build extremely well, especially for new players.

fruitbat
07-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Hi folks,

I currently have a human TWF 2rog/18pally at lvl 7 and have just picked up Warforged in the ddo sale.

Is a WF THF or TWF 2rog/18pally viable?
I imagine all the resistances and bonuses of warforged and pally with turning undead and possibly high UMD so i can use any gear but be able to search for hidden areas and open locked doors/chests.

I have 32point builds but am new to the game and 7 is my highest character atm with a whole 15k pp to my name, The couple of builds i have seen were very gear/tome intensive.

Be grateful for any advice or build ideas.
Cheers

Mehangel
07-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Build Request: Grovestrider

Okay I am looking for a build. Here are the requirements...

Required Race:
Elf (Yes, I know the -2 Con is really bad, but it must be elf)

Abilitity Scores: 32 Point-Buy
Dex Based maxed if possible
12 WIS minimum by level 5 of ranger
(Will use tomes to increase ability scores but do not include in build)

Required Alignment:
Must be Lawful Neutral

Classes: Leveling and classes may be done in any order.
Ranger Minimum level 5
Monk Minimum level 9
Third class level *see below* (optional)

Required Enhancements:
Extra Wild Empathy II
Wild Empathy: Elementals (Purely for RP)

Feats Required:
Least Dragon Mark (Purely for RP)

Skills:
High Stealth
Must have 1 rank minimum in Use Magical Device
Must have 1 rank minimum in Tumble (Prefer if Maxed)

Other:
High AC
High Speed

I don´t need a High DPS build. What I simply want is a scout that can safely evade traps should he trip them and can hold his own in combat even if his DPS is less than average. I know that on DDO it is impossible to have a literal unhittable AC, I just don´t want to be hit all too often. Not looking all too much for a PVP char. The character will be partially RP and will almost always take part in a group or party of adventurers. The character may or may not have a third class.

The third class can either
1) help out with AC,
2) help out with Stealth
3) help out with Feats
4) help out with Buffs

A third class should not:
1) chosen simply to help out with DPS
2) **have more levels then ranger (may be equal with)

Equipment:
Melee: Kamas or Unarmed
Ranged: Bow or Shuriken

If you could help me out with this it would be great.
Thanks.

terpfan
07-15-2010, 05:32 PM
can you help me with a build im trying to make a drow with twf i was thinking maybe cleric or fighter? i wanna b able to go in small partys like solo/duo/trio but i have no clue what im doin haha o btw i dotn have 28 points build im f2p all the way i got drow from favor tho

Saavook
07-16-2010, 12:57 AM
hi new to DDO and looking to make a rogue.
The build I would like is 28 point high dex and intel if possible.
Not sure of the race I want to play ( I haven't unlocked the wf or drow), probably human for the additionnal feat but not sure.

I tend to play with passive skill rather then the triggered one (often forget to put them on so it's easier the passive one for me)

If you can tell wich armor and weapon I should search for it would be appreciated.

I like two weapon fighting but for this build I am not sure it's a good idea.

Thanks for your help

neclon
07-18-2010, 04:55 PM
EDIT: nevermind i found the guy I needed to talk to -- got a drow Mystic Assasin at lvl 2 now =). Now trying to see what I could trade for augment summon (assuming it is worth it).

d3ftblade
07-20-2010, 01:39 AM
Ok, so I have a work up of this on my own, Don't want to be too specific because it sounds like it could be fun to play around with, I have a couple ideas for it, but what I want is a Radiant servant 2, for the healing aura when the change it in the upcoming patch, that had a modest - good Dps profile, as well as decent saves, and decent hp to stand toe to toe with the melee giving them free aura heals. Was also thinking healing amp geared to make it nice and self sufficient. No preference on race or weapons. Let ur imagination go wild. As I said I have a couple work ups done for it, but would be interested in seeing what a pro like u could pull off. Trying mainly to focus on DPS, but interesting to do with 12 levels of cleric.

kurglar
07-21-2010, 10:02 AM
was wondering if you could make a build for me when you have time. i'd like to start a damage caster, maybe WF, who can scribe his own spells. now i've read that a wiz is good dmg output put that sorcs are better. if you could combine the concentrating more on dmg and not buffs. also am kinda new so 28pts is all i have to work with and tomes are a wet dream right now. i'd be mostly playing in parties so worrying about solo capabilites not a concern. thx for any work or advice.

Giric
07-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Okay, here's what I want, I think, keeping in mind playability and utility are paramount: 28 Point, somewhat soloable to level 7, Drow trap monkey that uses handwraps. Simple to play would be nice, too, without using any DDO store items or mucking about with multiple quick bars. Playability and utility are above everything else, so, if this isn't a possible concept, then I'm not going to sweat not getting it. Gender doesn't make a difference, and I'm not picky about alignment, since it doesn't seem to make much of a difference on quest choices (there aren't things you can say, that I've found, that will shift an alignment a little one way or another; and I do realize they make a difference for character classes).

Other thoughts on this*: TWF/THF are not necessary, and handwraps give weapons without encumbering. I could be wrong, but handwraps don't require TWF or THF to use well. This should free me up to use some other feats. UMD is not a high priority, I think, because I have yet to use it for anything. That doesn't mean it isn't useful, just that I have yet to find it so. I think balance, jump, DD, OL, spot, and search are really the priorities, with emphasis on the latter four of those. While being very worthwhile, I rarely, if ever, use bluff, intimidate, or diplomacy, but recognize that, with whatever I get, two of the three would probably get used a bit.

*These are just thoughts and opinions based on what I have seen. They are not requirements for the build, but may give some insight into how I think. You know the game better than I do. If something in this list is outright wrong or just wrongheaded, ignore that thing.

I'm not in any hurry for anything. Your work will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.