Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Quiver of Poison still bind on Acquire?

Update 17 Patch 1 Release Notes doesn't contain anything on wither or not the Quiver of Poison was fixed.

Does anyone know if this has changed?
    *hopes*

Hmm I seem to remember the other night getting offered the QOP from Gianthold and having it be bind to character on equip I received it on my bard and put it in the shared bank for my artificer then again I maybe remembering it wrong i'll keep an eye out next time I am in giant hold the one I have is definitely bounds now since I equipped it onto my arti.
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

It's not quite BoA on live. It always says that it's BtCoE. It will remain unbound until some trigger causes it to become bound. From what I've heard, this trigger can be withdrawing it from the shared bank or relogging while it's in your inventory.

Community Member

Default one ee quiver for waste

Happened to my barb after I took it our from my shared bank. Is this going to be fixed and are we going to get the lost items back? took my literally days to get the ee quiver for my archer and now its bount to my barb..

Whats the case with this atm?

Lamannia Coordinator

The U17 Quiver of Poison will soon ask you if you want it to be bound to your character when you equip it for the first time (just like the other BtCoE named items). I don't think this is currently on Lamannia, but the next build should have this fix.

Might be nice to have a temporary stone of change recipe to make a new BTCoE version for those caught out by this bug, even if its only on for a patch/update
    Dex - Leader - THΣ ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
    I don't do serious, it no fun

Got a EH one yesterday, put it on the shared bank and afaik is still unbound...

Edit: Took from the shared bank straight to the regular bank. It is now bound... I didn't equip it.
    Last edited by jbleargh; 03-12-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    The U17 Quiver of Poison will soon ask you if you want it to be bound to your character when you equip it for the first time (just like the other BtCoE named items). I don't think this is currently on Lamannia, but the next build should have this fix.
    Yeah! thanks for the update Squeak!

While that's nice to hear, does that fix the issue with it binding when it hasn't been equipped?

I have a level 17 character with a level 25 quiver bound to it that could not have possibly equipped it.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Will the ones that haven't been equipped unbind? Really bummed to have the EE quiver bound to my melee...

Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    Will the ones that haven't been equipped unbind? Really bummed to have the EE quiver bound to my melee...
    Same, would like to know if the one bound to my monk will be usable on the character I want it to go to. Especially since it bound to him without me even moving or touching just logging in and out.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

If not...new Astral Shard auction house next patch!

Sorry but please level with us, that's not the problem. The problem is that the quivers are being bound without even being equipped EVER. Please be honest and do something about thjs bug, as it's a huge hit to people who've looted the quiver to trade or pass to a guildie.

Lamannia Coordinator

Unhappy

I'm terribly sorry. I misread the issues being discussed in this thread. Unfortunately, the Quiver of Poison still has these two issues:
    • Once you remove it from a Shared Account Bank, it immediately Binds to Character
    • Once you log out and log back in, it is Bound to that Character

We are working towards a fix, but this is actually a very tricky issue since this is the first quiver (aka: bag-like item) with BtCoE status. At the moment, I recommend placing it in your shared bank before logging out and then only removing it with the toon you want the Quiver bound to.

I'm terribly sorry. I misread the issues being discussed in this thread. Unfortunately, the Quiver of Poison still has these two issues:
    • Once you remove it from a Shared Account Bank, it immediately Binds to Character

We are working towards a fix, but this is actually a very tricky issue since this is the first quiver (aka: bag-like item) with BtCoE status. At the moment, I recommend placing it in your shared bank before logging out and then only removing it with the toon you want the Quiver bound to.
    /puts on tinfoil hat

Well as of Monday you can sell it for Astral Shards, so clearly they deliberately did this to get people using the AS AH.

I am glad the actual issue is being acknowledged as a issue now. TY for the update.

I hope it gets fixed and we get are quivers back and able to be placed on the characters we want without having to resort to the new AH. Which I have mixed feelings about.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

And as yet, I pulled it as a chain reward. Put it in my shared back. Swapped to the character I waited it on and was told it was already bound to the other character. At no point did I ever quit the game. Imagine that...

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    /puts on tinfoil hat
    Well as of Monday you can sell it for Astral Shards, so clearly they deliberately did this to get people using the AS AH.
    Talk about one hell of a ****er to be abuse for the benefit of Turbine, huh?

And as yet, I pulled it as a chain reward. Put it in my shared back. Swapped to the character I waited it on and was told it was already bound to the other character.
    It told you it was bound to another character while sitting in the shard bank? I wouldn't have thought that a message even existed for that situation.
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    /puts on tinfoil hat

Shame the EE quiver is only worth 500pp.... 5Mpp seems more appropriate.

I didn't know about this bug before it happened to me. I trust you will be able to either revert the item to its unbound status, or reissue us with an unbound version. I know you won't disappoint me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast