Default Tomb of the Shadow Knight Incomplete Quest Objective: "Open The West Annex"

My crew and I were able to activate the open the west annex area and activate the altar. This in turn activated the final end boss, and even after killing him all gems in the main area are lit and we were able to loot the end chests.

Is there any work around to this particular problem?

I'm also unable to submit an in-game support ticket due to an unknown error.

Thelanis: Anne|Annala|Torzion|Anastazie|Sprockettz|Theris

DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

This is almost certainly the auto-complete bug striking again. Someone who was clicking on the quest thingy got interrupted, either by taking damage or moving.

There is no way to undo the problem that I know of, except posting a ticket and hoping you'll get a GM in time.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

The Hatchery

Oh, no ticket. Yay. Well, then you're all out of luck, as far as I know.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Thanks for the Reply. Just curious, when was this bug introduced?

DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube

The Hatchery

With U18. It's awesome for instant recall, instnat search and disable, and other stuff. Sadly, it also breaks many quests if not extremely careful.

Me a some guildies encountered this same issue while running leet Coal last night. We got full ransack and conquest only to find out the "Use Fokke's Key" objective had not completed. So that was 45 minutes wasted and we couldn't even raise a ticket because there is only a 404 error on the help page.

!!VERY FRUSTRATING!!

Turbine really needs to get this fixed with today's patch.

Thanks for the comments. After doing a bit more research, I found an official post about it from Tolero

Interrupting, or getting interrupted, while attempting to use interactive objects in dungeons (e.g. pulling a lever, lighting a rune, or any activity that triggers the “using” bar) that are tied to quest objectives can cause the quest objective to break, preventing quest completion. We are currently working on a fix for this issue. Avoid being struck by combat when attempting to utilize objects that are tied to quest objectives to help mitigate this issue. Thanks for your patience!
    Original post is here:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Induction-Bars

I guess in the mean time, the best work around is to kill everything before activating items. and trying not to move or use powers why interacting with objects. It makes it hard to complete quests with both this bug and the fact that the in-game support ticket system is broken.

Here's the web based version for support tickets, though I do not know if it has the same priority queue as the in-game one, and you may not get in-game help from using it. Just make sure you select "DDO" "DDO In-game Support Team" and "Bug Report" in the drop downs.

Turbine Submit a Ticket: http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...?style=classic

I was going to reply last night but crazy forums don't keep you logged in, and logging in takes you off the page you want to reply to in the first place and oh well.

Glad you figured it out. At least the new patch today is supposed to fix the in-game bug reporting tool so that should help some.