Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pappo View Post
    I just finished leveling the Human version to level 20... snip... Is that for the PDK version ?
    I only have a human version of this build posted in the OP. I haven't posted a PDK version at all. Uurlock's gear set would work for either human or PDK.

I ended up with 375HP at Level 20, and as you know, that is just one hit from an enemy in most Epics.
    What should I have ended up with at 20 for HP ?
    That's definitely a bit low. Here is what you could/should have at level 20:

con30: 16base, 7item, 2insight, 1warchanter, 2rage, 2ship

HP:
    120 base
    25 heroic durability
    20 improved heroic durability
    10 harper traveler's toughness
    200 con30
    30 false life (easily found on lootgen, I think you can even have more at this level although I'm not 100% sure)
    20 vitality (if you don't have a diamond of vitality, they are fairly inexpensive on the auction house and shard house)
    425 total minimum

This is the minimum you should have with easily obtainable gear. You can also improve this further with the following by level 20.
    40 con4 tome
    10 draconic vitality (if you have the Argo favor from Gianthold)
    48 yugo pot (if you have the Yugoloth favor)
    20 hag's apothecary ship buff (if you have this available)
    50 divine crusader cores (if maxed levels in divine crusader)
    20 vitality (pale green ioun stone has 40 vitality on it)
    45 greensteel item (if you have one)
    233 more for 658 total hp at level 20

So I wondered if my numbers at lvl 20 indicate that I am not geared properly, or missed something while leveling ?
    Feel free to provide your full hp breakdown including gear, con, feats, and enhancements if you'd like suggestions on ways to improve it. You can also provide your full gear set if you would like suggestions on how to improve it overall.

I am not having as much luck with Epics...
    I don't try to get aggro. I rely on the Fascinates, and Disco ball usually to help my group, and melee when attacked.
    I would say this build is intended to be primarily a front line melee first and crowd control second. The best form of crowd control is killing trash, which this build does very well. For my own personal playstyle, I rarely used fascinate and disco ball during any level range. I would only use them in situations where the group was in serious trouble and needed a moment to regroup, or I'd use Otto's sphere in quests that had consistent, predictable waves of mobs such as Breaking the Ranks and Lines of Supply. For the most part though, I play the build very aggressively. The dps on this build is very high and the best way to manage mobs is to simply eliminate them quickly. I never tried to avoid agro for this reason, and even tried to get it much of the time.

With the high miss chance and dps as well as the self healing, this build is perfect as a front line melee. As Uurlock pointed out, the high miss chance is a significant part of the build's survivability in epics. Be sure to keep displacement up all the time. Have a set of armor that will allow you to max your dodge, and make sure that it is maxed. And try to incorporate an incorporeal item into your gear set. Making sure you have all of those will help survivability significantly. You will not get hit often, but when you do, you will need a decent PRR to manage the spike damage. The heroic version of the Guardian's Ring (end reward from What Goes Up) offers 24 PRR/MRR at level 19. I would suggest you get this if you don't already have it. Improving your defenses will allow you to take to the front lines and pursue mobs instead of avoiding them, then you will be able to get the most out of the build's high dps.

That's just a few thoughts I have. Hope it helps and feel free to ask any other questions you may have or post your gear so we can help you find ways to improve it.
    Last edited by CThruTheEgo; 01-03-2015 at 08:09 PM.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

I will take a closer look a the gear you described in your previous post. You say it was for PDK, but it should work for my human also, shouldn't it.
    I can get the Tomes. I believe I have +4 Supreme Tome now.
    I should not be 300HP away from you if I am following the same basic build
    none of the gear is PDK restricted - so can get it all. the two big ones for HP are the belt of thoughtful remembrance (any +6 con item) and the MinII helm which adds up to 45 hp.
    (http://perfectweb.org/ddo/crafting/b...nus2=59&altC=0)

survivability is dodge and evasion (post level 20). remember Evasion can be used only if the character is wearing light armor or no armor and is not heavily encumbered.

Dodge, blur, ghostly (Incorporeal), and displacement are your primary defense (along with PRR MRR and fortification)

a +4 con tome will add 1 hp per level for every 2 additional constitution. So using a +4 con tome at level 20 will give 40 additional hit points.

I also incorporated deception and improved deception into the build - because with the auto bluff - the enemy can't hurt you if they are bluffed and facing the wrong way... (plus a little extra sneak attack damage goes along way!) :P
    Last edited by UurlockYgmeov; 01-03-2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: my kobold powered spell checker is on Union Break

Just levelled to 28 with this build and had an absolute blast! Great fun to play and tearing apart anything that gets in his way. Good job on the build.

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    I only have a human version of this build posted in the OP. I haven't posted a PDK version at all. Uurlock's gear set would work for either human or PDK.

Feel free to provide your full hp breakdown including gear, con, feats, and enhancements if you'd like suggestions on ways to improve it. You can also provide your full gear set if you would like suggestions on how to improve it overall.
    Thank you for the feedback. This has been a great toon to level to 20, and I would like to go to 28 with it.

Here is my current character sheet info at level 20.

Here is my HP:

120 Base
    180 Constitution Bonus
    55 Feat Bonus
    20 Enchanted Bonus
    = 375

Gear
    Parasitic Breastplate
    Charisma +6 Helm with Deathblock
    Goggles of Resistance +6
    Health +6 bracers
    Ring 1 Concentration +13
    Ring 2 Dodge 6%
    Stiding 30% boots
    Dex +6 gloves of Seeker IV
    Ogre Power belt +6
    Stormsinger cloak - Perform +11
    Trinket - Voice of Master
    Deadly necklace - Deadly V + water breathing
    Elemental Fury shortword
    +3 Shockproof Densewood Buckler - 100%Fort, Axeblock II, Electrical Absorbtion 10%

AC
    10 Base
    9 Dex bonus - Max dex bonus 23
    16 Armor
    5 Shield
    3 Natural Armor
    1 Deflection bonus
    4 Mis Bonus
    =48 AC

DODGE
    15% to Dodge
    Dodge Chance max 23%
    Defense Chance at level 36%

Community Member

Thank you for the feedback. This has been a great toon to level to 20, and I would like to go to 28 with it.

Here is my current character sheet info at level 20.

Here is my HP:

120 Base
    180 Constitution Bonus
    55 Feat Bonus
    20 Enchanted Bonus
    = 375

Gear
    Parasitic Breastplate
    Goggles of Resistance +6
    Health +6 bracers
    Ring 1 Concentration +13
    Ring 2 Dodge 6%
    Stiding 30% boots
    Ogre Power belt +6
    Elemental Fury shortword
    +3 Shockproof Densewood Buckler - 100%Fort, Axeblock II, Electrical Absorbtion 10%

AC
    10 Base
    9 Dex bonus - Max dex bonus 23
    16 Armor
    5 Shield
    3 Natural Armor
    1 Deflection bonus
    4 Mis Bonus
    =48 AC

DODGE
    15% to Dodge
    Dodge Chance max 23%
    Something isnt adding up with your dodge. You should be at 15% with just the SB cores and the buckler in hand. Plus you have a 6% item, thats 21 right there. Not to mention On your Toes and any other things you have. Not sure how you are at 15. Take the Breastplate off and see if it jumps up. Its light armor so it shouldnt make a difference but maybe its bugged.

Here is my HP:

120 Base
    180 Constitution Bonus
    55 Feat Bonus
    20 Enchanted Bonus
    = 375

Gear
    Parasitic Breastplate
    Goggles of Resistance +6
    Health +6 bracers
    Ring 1 Concentration +13
    Ring 2 Dodge 6%
    Stiding 30% boots
    Ogre Power belt +6
    Elemental Fury shortword

DODGE
    15% to Dodge
    Dodge Chance max 23%
    That's a decent gear set for heroics but there are some definite improvements you can make to help you transition into epics. A couple of asides, false life is the only essential thing you're missing from your current gear set. You definitely want to have that. Also, forget about AC. It's essentially worthless in the current state of the game.

Here is the set I would be striving for:

Star of day, drow shortsword, or drow rapier
    Black dragonhide armor (armor piercing 10, +5% damage for 30 seconds after a killing blow)
    Resistance 6 goggles
    PDK helm (con 7, str 2, intim 15)
    Deadly 6 necklace
    Pale green ioun stone (vitality 40, 5% xp)
    Mithril cloak of the wolf (exc seeker 4, dodge 6)
    Guardian's girdle (false life 40)
    Guardian's ring (sheltering 24, yellow slot)
    PDK gloves (str 7, con 2, 60 heal amp)
    Sage's shoes if you can't get a pale green ioun stone (vitality 20)
    Sage's ring (cha 8, potency 60, yellow slot)
    War wizard's bracers (50 sp, 20 hp)

Elemental Fury is a decent weapon but Star of Day would be an improvement. The drow weapons are min level 21 but you can start looking for them on the auction or shard house now if you want.

bigdmag is right, something doesn't add up with your dodge. The parasitic breastplate has a max dex bonus (MDB) of 9 if I remember correctly. If you're following the enhancements as listed in the OP, then you get +12 MDB from swashbuckler cores and second skin. Because you listed your dodge chance max as 23%, I'm guessing you have the fencing master ship buff which grants +2 MDB and doge cap. So your MDB adds up. But your dodge (if following the OP) should be 19 from enhancements alone (cores, on your toes, and skirmisher), which brings it up to 25 with a +6 item, limited to 23 from your MDB. The black dragonhide armor has a MDB of 12, or 26 with the bonuses mentioned previously. It also has some nice offensive properties. The parasitic breastplate doesn't really do much for you at this point. If you don't already have the scales for a set of black dragon armor, keep an eye on the auction and shard house. Ingredients are pretty cheap these days.

The PDK helm and gloves will give you a total of 9 con, 9 str, and 60 heal amp. It's primarily the con and heal amp that your after from those.

Upgrade your necklace to a straight deadly +6 or better. Water breathing is only needed as a swap in item. Keep this, as well as your resistance item, upgraded to higher bonuses as you level.

The pale green ioun stone can be a bit of a pain to farm out, but is well worth it. You may also find one on the auction or shard house.

Get the Sage's shoes (from a Wheloon end reward) if you can't get a pale green ioun stone. You should have haste up all the time, so you don't really need striding in your gear set.

I would keep the Stormsinger's cloak as a swap item (assuming you can't find a higher perform item) for when you use fascinate. You don't really need a perform item for low blow and coup de grace. Their DC should be high enough without one. The mithral cloak of the wolf is a nice addition with both exc seeker 4 and dodge 6. It's fairly easy to farm the ingredients for the Eveningstar cloaks nowadays, and it shouldn't take you very long.

The Guardian's Girdle and Guardian's Ring are great defensive items.

Sage's ring for cha 8 and potency 60 should be self explanatory.

The War Wizard's Bracers are just another way to get a bit more hp.

The gloves, helm, and bracers are all Eveningstar commendation reward turn ins. You'll easily get all that you need by running chains 1-3. Just mention in group that you are looking for coms and most people will pass them to you. The belt, rings, and shoes are all guaranteed end rewards from Wheloon and Stormhorns quests, so you can even run them on casual and still get them.

That's roughly the gear set I would be striving for. It's all fairly easy to obtain and will provide a definite boost for you. It should add roughly 120 hp; improve your defenses through PRR, MRR, and doge; and improve your offenses as well.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by CThruTheEgo; 01-05-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

Default level 23 update.

Only gear and guild buffs:
    HP: 650
    SP: 1735
    AC: 77
    Dodge: 29%/32%

saves 35/50/34
    Fort: 120%
    resists: 21/31/26/61/21
    PRR: 90
    MRR: 27
    Stats: 25/27/35/16/22/50

Perform: 79
    UMD: 72
    Base Disco : 43

Main Hand: Balizarde - 51.30 base damage (2.75 [d8] +83 15-20 x3) (will switch to Rebellionat level 25)

swapped in additional lootgen:
    necklace: Charisma +8 of Natural Armor 7 (masterful)
    trinket: Planar Focus of Prowess (Con +8 / +4 attack and damage / +15 PRR)
    cloak: Deadly cloak of Resistance (Deadly VIII / Resistance +6)
    belt: need to update - but currently still deathblock item

will update original post.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdmag View Post
    Something isnt adding up with your dodge. You should be at 15% with just the SB cores and the buckler in hand. Plus you have a 6% item, thats 21 right there. Not to mention On your Toes and any other things you have. Not sure how you are at 15. Take the Breastplate off and see if it jumps up. Its light armor so it shouldnt make a difference but maybe its bugged.
    When I take off the Parasitic Breastplate, and put on my Deathblock cloak of Fort, my Dodge goes up to 25%. Of course my AC goes from 51 to 39, PRR = 5 and MRR = 0

That's a decent gear set for heroics but there are some definite improvements you can make to help you transition into epics. A couple of asides, false life is the only essential thing you're missing from your current gear set. You definitely want to have that. Also, forget about AC. It's essentially worthless in the current state of the game.

Star of day, drow shortsword, or drow rapier
    Black dragonhide armor (armor piercing 10, +5% damage for 30 seconds after a killing blow)
    Resistance 6 goggles
    PDK helm (con 7, str 2, intim 15)
    Deadly 6 necklace
    Pale green ioun stone (vitality 40, 5% xp)
    Mithril cloak of the wolf (exc seeker 4, dodge 6)
    Guardian's girdle (false life 40)
    Guardian's ring (sheltering 24, yellow slot)
    PDK gloves (str 7, con 2, 60 heal amp)
    Sage's shoes if you can't get a pale green ioun stone (vitality 20)
    Sage's ring (cha 8, potency 60, yellow slot)
    War wizard's bracers (50 sp, 20 hp)

Elemental Fury is a decent weapon but Star of Day would be an improvement. The drow weapons are min level 21 but you can start looking for them on the auction or shard house now if you want.

bigdmag is right, something doesn't add up with your dodge. The parasitic breastplate has a max dex bonus (MDB) of 9 if I remember correctly. If you're following the enhancements as listed in the OP, then you get +12 MDB from swashbuckler cores and second skin. Because you listed your dodge chance max as 23%, I'm guessing you have the fencing master ship buff which grants +2 MDB and doge cap. So your MDB adds up. But your dodge (if following the OP) should be 19 from enhancements alone (cores, on your toes, and skirmisher), which brings it up to 25 with a +6 item, limited to 23 from your MDB. The black dragonhide armor has a MDB of 12, or 26 with the bonuses mentioned previously. It also has some nice offensive properties. The parasitic breastplate doesn't really do much for you at this point. If you don't already have the scales for a set of black dragon armor, keep an eye on the auction and shard house. Ingredients are pretty cheap these days.

The PDK helm and gloves will give you a total of 9 con, 9 str, and 60 heal amp. It's primarily the con and heal amp that your after from those.

Upgrade your necklace to a straight deadly +6 or better. Water breathing is only needed as a swap in item. Keep this, as well as your resistance item, upgraded to higher bonuses as you level.

The pale green ioun stone can be a bit of a pain to farm out, but is well worth it. You may also find one on the auction or shard house.

Get the Sage's shoes (from a Wheloon end reward) if you can't get a pale green ioun stone. You should have haste up all the time, so you don't really need striding in your gear set.

I would keep the Stormsinger's cloak as a swap item (assuming you can't find a higher perform item) for when you use fascinate. You don't really need a perform item for low blow and coup de grace. Their DC should be high enough without one. The mithral cloak of the wolf is a nice addition with both exc seeker 4 and dodge 6. It's fairly easy to farm the ingredients for the Eveningstar cloaks nowadays, and it shouldn't take you very long.

The Guardian's Girdle and Guardian's Ring are great defensive items.

Sage's ring for cha 8 and potency 60 should be self explanatory.

The gloves, helm, and bracers are all Eveningstar commendation reward turn ins. You'll easily get all that you need by running chains 1-3. Just mention in group that you are looking for coms and most people will pass them to you. The belt, rings, and shoes are all guaranteed end rewards from Wheloon and Stormhorns quests, so you can even run them on casual and still get them.

That's roughly the gear set I would be striving for. It's all fairly easy to obtain and will provide a definite boost for you. It should add roughly 120 hp; improve your defenses through PRR, MRR, and doge; and improve your offenses as well.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. I will start farming for that equipment and we will see how it goes. I really want to play this toon in Epics.
    I followed your build exactly, but I will go back and recheck the progression. I have a LR +20 stone so I could do a do-over if I see something I missed.
    It is a bit confusing on where I lost so much HP.

Default Level 25 update

*sheepish grin* seems I skipped 24...

Level 24
    WeaponsShield: Swashbuckler lv24 (+7 Buckler: AC:9, DR:11, Riposte X, Doublestrike 7%, Guardbreaking, Riposte, Insightful Dexterity +2, Blue Augment Slot: Master's Gift)
    Armor: Duelist's Leathers lv24 (+7 Leather Armor: +14 AC, +26 Max Dex, Feat: Mobility, Epic Nimbleness, Balance +15, Attack Bonus +3, Dodge +10%, Blue Augment Slot: PRR 14)
    Helm: Plundered Pirate Hat (Helm - Charisma +8, Insightful Charisma +3, True Seeing, Blue Augment Slot - Sapphire of Fortification 100%, Colorless Augment Slot)
    Gloves: Iron Mitts (Strength +8, Healing Amplification: +60 Competence Bonus, Vitality +40, Resistance +7, Colorless Slot: Insightful Strength +2)

Level 25 update.
    Only gear and guild buffs:
    HP: 759
    SP: 1764
    AC: 75
    Dodge: 31%/32%

saves 43/58/41
    Fort: 120%
    resists: 51/61/56/81/21
    PRR: 93
    MRR: 29
    Stats: 29/28/36/25/23/52

Haggle: 92
    Perform: 96
    UMD: 79
    Base Disco : 46

Level 25 Gear (only changed):

Weapons:
    melee: should be Rebellion at level 25 - seems I lost or never had Rebellion - so will try to get in FoT or switch to TF tier 2)
    belt: still working on epic belt of thoughtful...
    will update original post.

Hope that helps.
    Ok on all you said, except the War Wizards Bracers. I don't see where hp is coming from on those bracers:

War Wizard's Bracers

Armor Bonus +9
    Spell Penetration IIISpell Penetration III: Passive: +3 Equipment Bonus to Spell Penetration checks.
    Elemental Spell Power
    Greater Elemental Energy
    Battle Arcanist

Ok on all you said, except the War Wizards Bracers. I don't see where hp is coming from on those bracers:
    [....]
    Greater Elemental Energy is +20 HP that stacks with all other HP bonuses (except itself).
    Sarlona resident (PureMouse, PlushMouse, [& other little mice], Cryosite)
    Former lurker/resident of Argonessen (Shyelle, Cheyelle, Moonsparkle)

"The first thing you need to do when considering a halfling thrower build, is learn how to bend halflings correctly so that they return." - amnota/Trelaf of Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Caprice View Post
    Greater Elemental Energy is +20 HP that stacks with all other HP bonuses (except itself).
    Ok, that's good to know.
    As far as the gear list you all were kind enough to show me, I have been farming Kings Forest and have about 12 (total) comms. Not enough for PDK Helm and PDK Gloves yet.
    I got the Black Dragonhide armor.
    I have a Deadly 6 necklace.
    Resistance 6 goggles
    I got my total HP up to 415 now.

I think one of the reasons I was so "squishy" was because I forgot my Bard Basics ... I was not using fascinate properly, or the ball, and not remembering to keep my self displaced, and sing my songs.
    I ran three quests in Kings Forest and was very survivable (until the lag hit) as long I as used my fascinate and took it nice and slow.
    I also ran Rusted Blades and got the nice +6 Drow Rapier of the Weapon Master http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Drow_Ra..._Weapon_Master

I really appreciate all the help this thread has offered and I will keep working on my gear.

One more thing. I checked my stats and found I only have +3 tomes on them.. Should I consider eating a +5 Supreme Tome ?

Community Member

Default To Hit?

Love bards, always have, always will. Not a DDO power gamer - been playing off and on for at least 6 or 7 years but never took a character all the way to 20. My question about this build - and perhaps it is somewhat naïve, but I'm at best a casual player - is this: I just created a new character based on this build and the to hit bonus is alarmingly low. Does it get better? Do I need to be worried about hitting things at low levels? Will I need to wait to later levels to see my to hit capability improving? When could I expect to see this improvement?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jasii View Post
    Love bards, always have, always will. Not a DDO power gamer - been playing off and on for at least 6 or 7 years but never took a character all the way to 20. My question about this build - and perhaps it is somewhat naïve, but I'm at best a casual player - is this: I just created a new character based on this build and the to hit bonus is alarmingly low. Does it get better? Do I need to be worried about hitting things at low levels? Will I need to wait to later levels to see my to hit capability improving? When could I expect to see this improvement?

Thanks in advance.
    In basic mechanics your strength will determine your to-hit, unless you have weapon finesse as a feat, then your DEX will determine it.

So if you are concerned with your to-hit you can increase your strength with an ogre power item and an Accuracy item.

as will all characters, as you increase in levels your abilities to hit, damage, spell DCs, etc. all get better. You'll find that with items and certain buffs you'll see improvement, but I can't give you a defined level as to when you'll see the gains you want.

Just an FYI that I recently added the following page to the wiki:

List of Swashbuckler weapons with improved crit profile

I tried to set it up as a complete overview for comparing all the good weapons at a glance.

Also, thanks much for the build, well designed and presented. I'm currently running a swashbuckler life and loving it. I went strength-based (skaldic rage + rage spell is a nice boost) and am only running heroics, so I don't particularly need spell DCs. But when I sat down to plan it, I just couldn't justify dropping cleaves. Then I found this build, saw it has no cleaves, and that gave me all the justification I needed. Now my cleave-less swashbuckler is level 14 and I've loved the whole life so far, barely missing cleaves at all. So thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by jasii View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Start with what MadCookieQueen suggested. If you still are having problems hitting then you might consider throwing some points into Warchanter early on then respec out of it later; the Enchant Weapon spell, Inspired Bravery (you are keeping Inspire Courage up, right?), and The Poetic Edda will all improve your Attack bonus and are cheap to get to. The Swashbuckler core enhancements provide a fair bit of additional Attack bonus as you level up.

Eventually you will run epic content in the Divine Crusader Epic Destiny, which should increase your Base Attack Bonus by +9 at cap. From earlier conversations in the thread that is important for the harder EE content.
    Sarlona resident (PureMouse, PlushMouse, [& other little mice], Cryosite)
    Former lurker/resident of Argonessen (Shyelle, Cheyelle, Moonsparkle)

"The first thing you need to do when considering a halfling thrower build, is learn how to bend halflings correctly so that they return." - amnota/Trelaf of Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caprice View Post
    Start with what MadCookieQueen suggested. If you still are having problems hitting then you might consider throwing some points into Warchanter early on then respec out of it later; the Enchant Weapon spell, Inspired Bravery (you are keeping Inspire Courage up, right?), and The Poetic Edda will all improve your Attack bonus and are cheap to get to. The Swashbuckler core enhancements provide a fair bit of additional Attack bonus as you level up.

Eventually you will run epic content in the Divine Crusader Epic Destiny, which should increase your Base Attack Bonus by +9 at cap. From earlier conversations in the thread that is important for the harder EE content.
    Thanks to you both for your responses...I've run a few low-level quests and don't seem to be having major problems hitting anything so far, even with to-hit bonuses far below what I've typically come to expect on DDO characters I've played. I've been away from the game for a while but I seem to remember to-hit being much better than the +5 I'm seeing on this character right now. Of course, I could spring for some heroism and bull's strength pots to get it up to the +8 neighborhood...but I'm starting out fresh on a new server and poorer than dirt so far Maybe after a few more quest runs I'll be in better shape...

Thanks again.

I still have one more PDK life to get. I was thinking of doing a 15 or 13 bard with 4 or 6 fighter and 1 fvs strength build. Now thinking of trying a Cha build but dont want to use a lesser +1 to remove the fighter for a short life.

So not sure if I should go 19 bard or take 1 or 2 more fighter or 2 rogue for evasion. Also would force of personalty still be best for the extra feat this build would have or past life wiz for 1 more enchant dc?

Another option would be spell pen feat as I have 4 twist slots so can get some extra spell pen if needed.
    Last edited by HuneyMunster; 01-13-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HuneyMunster View Post
    I still have one more PDK life to get. I was thinking of doing a 15 or 13 bard with 4 or 6 fighter and 1 fvs strength build. Now thinking of trying a Cha build but dont want to use a lesser +1 to remove the fighter for a short life.

So not sure if I should go 19 bard or take 1 or 2 more fighter or 2 rogue for evasion. Also would force of personalty still be best for the extra feat this build would have or past life wiz for 1 more enchant dc?

Another option would be spell pen feat as I have 4 twist slots so can get some extra spell pen if needed.
    I cannot speak to the first two paragraphs - but spell pen has been no issue for Uurlock (but he has 3 wiz and 3 fvs past lives) EXCEPT for drows on elite.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast