Default YourDDO is fully migrated and back on its feet...

Hey DDO'ers. Just wanted to chime in and let you know that YourDDO is fully migrated to it's new servers and up and running. Special things of note:

• I permanently removed the Character Stats and Guild List pages, since they no longer WAI since the death of the API
    • I added a link to the OurDDO player blogging website.

I literally just (on the 27th) had a new addition to my family, so I probably won't be around all that much, but I'm always lurking in the shadows somewhere. If you find something not working quite right since the migration, send me a PM (I get an email alert on my phone) and I'll reply as quickly as I can. But stay tuned because I will eventually be back, and if all goes as planned, I will be back with YourDDO's 3rd Annual Holiday Giveaway shortly after Thanksgiving (November 27th for all you non-US players) to start up the fun.

~~Ague
    Last edited by Silas_O'Reilly; 10-29-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silas_O'Reilly View Post
    [LIST][*]I permanently removed the Character Stats and Guild List pages, since they no longer WAI since the death of the API
    Those were the only reasons I had to use YourDDO!

Just like MyDDO before the Devs gave up on it!

Hey DDO'ers. Just wanted to chime in and let you know that YourDDO if sully migrated to it's new servers and up and running. ...

~~Ague

Aye, I would'a figured that Ol' Sully were involved in this somehow.

And grats on the new alt.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Those were the only reasons I had to use YourDDO!

Just like MyDDO before the Devs gave up on it!
    If there were any way possible that I could persuade Turbine to bring back the API, I would. I had a great time coding and creating a tool for the worldwide playerbase to use, but considering they nix'ed the LOTRO API at the same time, I don't foresee it ever coming back.

And to be more technical, those pages still exist, they are just disabled (wishful thinking)...

~~Ague

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Aye, I would'a figured that Ol' Sully were involved in this somehow.

And grats on the new alt.
    Touche. Dang Lysdexia...

Hey DDO'ers. Just wanted to chime in and let you know that YourDDO is fully migrated to it's new servers and up and running. Special things of note:

• I permanently removed the Character Stats and Guild List pages, since they no longer WAI since the death of the API
    • I added a link to the OurDDO player blogging website.

I literally just (on the 27th) had a new addition to my family, so I probably won't be around all that much, but I'm always lurking in the shadows somewhere. If you find something not working quite right since the migration, send me a PM (I get an email alert on my phone) and I'll reply as quickly as I can. But stay tuned because I will eventually be back, and if all goes as planned, I will be back with YourDDO's 3rd Annual Holiday Giveaway shortly after Thanksgiving (November 27th for all you non-US players) to start up the fun.

~~Ague
    Congrats on all counts!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level.
    Decreased playtime since update 55 (Summer 2022) as I will not play the level cap increase

I literally just (on the 27th) had a new addition to my family,
    ~~Ague

Congrats
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Community Manager

Congrats on the addition to your family, and thanks for the work you do for YourDDO!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Talking Wee / Not So Wee

Congratulations again on the new addition! She is adorable with that wee button nose! Thank the Gods she took after her mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein_Do_Urden View Post
    Congratulations again on the new addition! She is adorable with that wee button nose! Thank the Gods she took after her mother!
    Haha, funny... but yeah, she does look like her mom, thank Yondalla...

So due the stupid free web hosting service I chose to move YourDDO to that uses ridiculous bouncy ads on the site, I am moving the site back to the paid hosting I had previously. Please give it 24 hours to properly move to the new DNS. Thanks for being patient.

EDIT: All is well now.
    Last edited by Silas_O'Reilly; 11-03-2014 at 12:06 PM.