Thread: 130 con

Default 130 con

Bit of a mystery this one. Character sheet is showing 126

But breakdown and buff bar make it 130. Here's the full breakdown.

20 Dwarf base
    7 Level up (4,8,12,16,20,24,28)
    6 Tome of Bodily Health
    2 Feat: Completionist
    3 Feat: Great Constitution x3 (21,24,27)
    2 Dwarven Racial (6 AP)
    2 Frenzied Berseker (22 AP)
    2 Ravager
    4 Visage of Terror (41 AP)
    4 Twist: +1 CON x4
    2 Guild
    10 Barbarian Mighty Rage
    3 Barbarian Hardy Rage
    2 Lasting Elixir of Bear's Stamina
    2 Essence of Desire (Yugoloth)
    10 Joy of the Queen (Royalty)
    4 Tenser's Transformation (Alchemical)
    5 Primal Scream (Morale)
    4 Hezrou Cookie (Profane)
    2 Inspire Excellence (Competence)
    11 Epic Inferno Bracers (Enhancement)
    4 Necklace of Mystic Eidolons (Insight)
    1 Globe of Imperial Trueblood (Exceptional)
    2 Frenzied Berserker Set Bonus
    4 Madstone Boots Activated Rage
    4 Madstone Boots On-Hit Rage
    8 Blood Rage 3 On-Hit Rage
    -----
    ===

All gear was equipped and the buff bar shows all of the buffs in effect, so no clue why the screenshot doesn't show the full number. Either way, I'm happy with both numbers.

Now it could have been higher if I'd had a Druid Reincarnate (Dwarf/Orc/Ogre) for another +2 and switched back into Legendary Dreadnaught (+6) but getting the timing right for all that in addition to the on-hit procs from Madstone and Blood Rage was getting a bit tedious and after a few hours I lost patience. As for the idea of farming ToEE for a +7 Upgrade tome ..... just no.

Big thanks to Graype for passing me the Epic Inferno Bracers before I lost the will to live after a few dozen tours of the Orchard. And a big thanks to Moredt, Jox and Ceadis for their patience while trying to get the Druid Res and Joy of the Queen to align with the on-hit procs.

Nice 1 second of tensers left? A few questions. Why are you counting madstone boots twice? do they stack for a brief while? Also do you know if throw your weight around gives 1.5 damage bonus to two handed weapons like strength dose? ah never mind on the boots I see on hit and activate. still wonder if they stack.
    Percivaul Dusol, BadRandall and Shortpact--The Silver Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Jetrule View Post
    Nice 1 second of tensers left? A few questions. Why are you counting madstone boots twice? do they stack for a brief while? Also do you know if throw your weight around gives 1.5 damage bonus to two handed weapons like strength dose? ah never mind on the boots I see on hit and activate. still wonder if they stack.
    Yip the Madstone activated and on-hit stacks, always has done and not been changed - presumably they're both "untyped" so stacks with everything like the Frenzied Berserker set.

The time on Tensers was tight - you need to cast it before you apply any of the rages Original plan was to pull some rats and dogs up to the gates of Meridia to get the on-hit buffs but still giving me time to step into Meridia and switch to Legendary Dreadnaught, but a couple died when getting a Primal Scream, a couple died to the Eidolon Summons and Jox's killed some more and still claims it was an accident

This is just.... ridiculous.

+1

That's some dedication. Gratz on the record.

Just curious - how long does it take to get all these buffs to line up at the same time?
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Congratulations!
    That is one mad, blood thirsty, healthy dwarf

To theory craft all the buffs needed to get that number is an achievment on it's own but to actually get it all done timed to the second (lol at tenser) is just something else. Well done sir!
    Not all that glitters is gold but if you strike gold on khyber you probably just smacked me.
    Goldnblood, Goldenoak Goldmooon, Goldsunn, Goldeni, Goldenflash, Goldenlich, Goldlit and Goodthings (he's different).

<elves gape enviously>
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level.
    Decreased playtime since update 55 (Summer 2022) as I will not play the level cap increase

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    That's some dedication. Gratz on the record.

Just curious - how long does it take to get all these buffs to line up at the same time?
    Getting the Druid Res and Tea with the Queen is what took the time, so much so that I got bored waiting and just went without the Druid Res. The rest aren't so bad, you just need a bit of luck getting the Madstone boots proc and to remember to Tensers and trigger the activated Madstone boots before cycling through the rest. Blood Rage to tier 3 you just need to familiarise yourself with mechanic for how to get it to advance.

The 1 second left on Tensers makes it look harder than it is, that was mostly me running to find more stuff to hit me because we had some rat-related-accidents. Still can't explain why the full 130 doesn't show on the character sheet, have gone over the full screenshot double-checking all gear was on and all buffs were triggered, but hey-ho.

do you have a litany? epic or norm?

Wouldn't it not stack with hezero cookie as they are both profane?

Impressive number.

I have to admit I didn't think the Set bonuses from TOD still worked with all the enhancement changes. So I may have to pull out my items to see if they still work on my characters who simply have the newer version of these in enhancements.

On the numbers being off, the only thing I can think off is that your blood rage was back on Tier 2 and not Tier 3 when you got your screen shot but I could be wrong, its been awhile since I looked at the Tier 3 blood rage icon in the buff bar. Otherwise I couldn't see any of that not stacking.

Maybe you need to run the experiment again and again and again I'm sure Jox will help as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    do you have a litany? epic or norm?

Wouldn't it not stack with hezero cookie as they are both profane?
    I have both flavours of litany. They're both profane so Hezrou cookie still wins although Epic Litany is better for normal questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Bit of a mystery this one. Character sheet is showing 126

But breakdown and buff bar make it 130. Here's the full breakdown.

20 Dwarf base
    7 Level up (4,8,12,16,20,24,28)
    6 Tome of Bodily Health
    2 Feat: Completionist
    3 Feat: Great Constitution x3 (21,24,27)
    2 Dwarven Racial (6 AP)
    2 Frenzied Berseker (22 AP)
    2 Ravager
    4 Visage of Terror (41 AP)
    4 Twist: +1 CON x4
    2 Guild
    10 Barbarian Mighty Rage
    3 Barbarian Hardy Rage
    2 Lasting Elixir of Bear's Stamina
    2 Essence of Desire (Yugoloth)
    10 Joy of the Queen (Royalty)
    4 Tenser's Transformation (Alchemical)
    5 Primal Scream (Morale)
    4 Hezrou Cookie (Profane)
    2 Inspire Excellence (Competence)
    11 Epic Inferno Bracers (Enhancement)
    4 Necklace of Mystic Eidolons (Insight)
    1 Globe of Imperial Trueblood (Exceptional)
    2 Frenzied Berserker Set Bonus
    4 Madstone Boots Activated Rage
    4 Madstone Boots On-Hit Rage
    8 Blood Rage 3 On-Hit Rage
    -----
    ===

All gear was equipped and the buff bar shows all of the buffs in effect, so no clue why the screenshot doesn't show the full number. Either way, I'm happy with both numbers.

Now it could have been higher if I'd had a Druid Reincarnate (Dwarf/Orc/Ogre) for another +2 and switched back into Legendary Dreadnaught (+6) but getting the timing right for all that in addition to the on-hit procs from Madstone and Blood Rage was getting a bit tedious and after a few hours I lost patience. As for the idea of farming ToEE for a +7 Upgrade tome ..... just no.

Big thanks to Graype for passing me the Epic Inferno Bracers before I lost the will to live after a few dozen tours of the Orchard. And a big thanks to Moredt, Jox and Ceadis for their patience while trying to get the Druid Res and Joy of the Queen to align with the on-hit procs.

How are you getting tod set bonus when you dont have death frienzy from berserker which is required to get the +2 str and con and your enhancement points are missing 11 which im guessing you put 9 into fb to get death frenzy and 2 somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by abstraktpb View Post
    How are you getting tod set bonus when you dont have death frienzy from berserker which is required to get the +2 str and con and your enhancement points are missing 11 which im guessing you put 9 into fb to get death frenzy and 2 somewhere else
    You need Death Frenzy core enhancement to get the TOD ring set to work. So yes, I did have it to get the buff The icons for it are showing to the left of the Joy of the Queen on my buff bar, to the right of the Supreme Ability icons. They don't have a timer on them if that helps

The AP shown in my breakdown was just what I needed to get the buffs shown i.e. 22 for the +2 CON from Frenzied Berserker enhancement

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Still can't explain why the full 130 doesn't show on the character sheet, have gone over the full screenshot double-checking all gear was on and all buffs were triggered, but hey-ho.
    The display error* may be related to the size of the variable used to hold the value. But I have no idea if stat values have pushed that number on the past, and of course no knowledge of what kind of variable Turbine developers use to hold stat values.

* Assuming that is is an error and you didn't simply lose a +2 somewhere in the course of all this stacking due to either expiration or the use of a similar type, regardless of the type the item/spell/Enhancement/ED ability says it is typed as.

lmao..
    Mad props that's a insane con
    I know who I want tanking my Raid.
    Nefatron - Nefron - Nefrous - Ya Know What... Just Call Me NEF ~ Ghalland ~

couldn't find it myself, but i remember shade talking about bloodrage years and years ago

he said then the 3 tier of blood rage would not proc and it was a bug

could that be it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    couldn't find it myself, but i remember shade talking about bloodrage years and years ago

he said then the 3 tier of blood rage would not proc and it was a bug

could that be it?
    Nah it definitely does proc, did a lot of testing on it before including it in the plan, and it definitely delivers the +8 , the wiki numbers on it are wrong.

It's possible that the tier 3 ticked off as I was taking the screenshot, I think that's the most likely culprit.