Reincarnation
Characters can now undergo a Racial Reincarnation. The Past life feats are as follows, the first for the first reincarnation, the second for the second reincarnation. The third reincarnation is always +1 Racial Action Point:
Warforged: +1 Repair, +1 Constitution
Drow: +1 Search, +1 Intelligence
Dwarf: +1 Balance, +1 Constitution
Elf: +1 Spot, +1 Dexterity
Gnome: +1 Use Magic Device, +1 Intelligence
Halfling: +1 Move Silently, +1 Dexterity
Half-elf: +1 Diplomacy, +1 Charisma
Half-orc: +1 Intimidate, +1 Strength
Human: +1 Haggle, +1 Wisdom
Dragonborn: +1 Spellcraft, +1 Charisma

Items are preserved in inventory during a Racial Reincarnation, instead of being placed in your TR Cache.
I am not jumping on board the Racial Reincarnation bandwagon at the moment. And it is based upon my understanding of how the system works.

I like the 30,000 foot idea of Racial Reincarnation but as we jumped out of the plane and hit the ground (with a thump Wile E Coyote would have been proud of) it really rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully I understand the process correctly.

Individually each of the reincarnation paths doesn't really bother me, if anything they seem a little underpowered. However collectively the ability to get "ALL OF THAT" is way too powerful for the game and will lead to another "We need Reaper" moment that the game shouldn't have.

At what point does "all of that" become too powerful is kind of up for debate, but I feel 3 complete paths (9 past lives) really tilt the game play towards way too easy. A 32 point Warforged Sorc build of some type with +1 Spellcraft/Repair/Balance, +1 Charisma and +2 Con, and 3 Racial Enhancement points has a huge advantage over 36 Point build of the same type. The three ability point score is worth about 5 build points, and the 3 Racial Enhancement Points are almost immeasurable as it reduces the need to drop 13 points into only 10 and opens up a realm of possibilities in other Enhancement lines.

How difficult is that to get?
Without using a Otto's Stone of Experience, you are talking 9 runs for 1-20 that a not super hard core player but a solidly focused player can do in about 24 hours of play. So we are talking 15 to 18 weeks of play. Throw in two more runs to get 32 point build... 20 weeks of play. We are talking 3 play sessions of 3 to 4 hours a week. (And I am not sure if you do the Racial First if the XP requirements goes up, I'll have to check.)

If I were the boss I would make Racial Reincarnation only work if you reincarnate to the same Race. IF you have 3 dwarf past lives and take a 4th dwarf past life than the reincarnation works, but if you take a half-orc than it doesn't. But I would make the Reincarnations slightly more powerful.

Dragonborn: +1 Spellcraft, +1 Spellcraft and +1 Charisma, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point and +1 Strength
Drow: +1 Search, +1 Search and +1 Intelligence, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point and +1 Intelligence
Dwarf: +1 Balance, +1 Balance and +1 Constitution, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point and +1 Constitution
Elf: +1 Spot, +1 Spot and +1 Dexterity, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point and +1 Dexterity
Gnome: +1 Use Magic Device, +1 Use Magic Device and +1 Intelligence, +1 Racial Action Point, +1 Racial Action Point and +1 Intelligence
Halfling: +1 Move Silently, +1 Movie Silently and +1 Dexterity, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point and +1 Dexterity
Half-elf: +1 Diplomacy, +1 Diplomacy and +1 Charisma, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point and +1 Charisma
Half-orc: +1 Intimidate, +1 Intimidate and +1 Strength, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point and +1 Strength
Human: +1 Haggle, +1 Haggle and +1 Choice, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point and +1 Choice (excludes first choice)
Warforged: +1 Repair, +1 Repair and +1 Constitution, +1 Racial Action Point, + 1 Racial Action Point AND +1 Strength

For all practical purposes I would require a "34 point build" to do your first racial reincarnation and a "36 point build" to do you third racial reincarnation.

In addition I would add Active Feat Choices for past lives that stack.

Dwarf Racial Past Life - Stand like Stone - Activate this ability to +2 to your Con and +2 to your AC for 60 seconds. You can acquire this feat 4 times. (+8). Shared cool down of 5 minutes with all Racial Past Life Feats.