Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Khalibano View Post
    The following description is still missing from FoTW's T3 'Spirit of the Beast':
    "Rank 3: The effects of Ram’s Might and Animal Growth are doubled on you."
    Well, that was interesting. The text is present, but an invalid ' type character in the Ram's Might was causing the text to not appear in the tooltip.
    Changed to a bog standard ' character and now it is working.

Exalted Angel's T5 'Enhanced Meta: intensify' costs 1 AP in game, but 2 in the planner. It also needs to give +5 Fire, Light, Positive, Alignment, and Universal Spell Power as per in game.
    Updated.

Shiradi's T1 Prism needs to be updated to reflect the new damage that is in game:
    This was done in my complete review of the Shiradi tree.

The druid spellbook in the planner seems to be missing one slot for level 1 spells, when compared to the live game:
    Hmm. The screenshot is definitive, so I have increased the number of level 1 spell slots. Also an incorrect spell count at a lower level was also fixed. Its odd in that the wiki does not show at what level this extra spell slot is gained at, as I have to have 1 less in my code as all the summon Ally spells automatically take a spell slot.

The druid spellbook is missing the level 1 spell 'Merfolk's blessing'
    Added to the druid spell list

lso, the level 3 spell 'Spike growth' needs to have its effects updated (e.g. it does not mention half damage on save in the planner).
    Spell info updated.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

The Ninja Spy and Shintao T2 'Knock on the Sky' ability needs to be updated to match the in-game description:

In the planner, the same ability in Henshin is actually correct

Community Member

Ninja Spy T3 'Sting of the Ninja' description needs updating:

Community Member

The Ninja Spy and Shintao T2 'Knock on the Sky' ability needs to be updated to match the in-game description:
    In the planner, the same ability in Henshin is actually correct
    Updated for next release.

Ninja Spy T3 'Sting of the Ninja' description needs updating:
    Updated for next release.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.161 Now Available

Fixes, and changes for U54 patch 1 and 2. Plus some U55 Lamannia support.

Fix: "Past Life: Tabaxi Trailblazer" now awards its +1 Trap save bonus
    Fix: The equipment view will show the correct set bonus image where the name also matches an enhancement name (see Celerity)
    Fix: Fury of the Wild: Primal Scream updated to also mention and affect Dexterity (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Wild Flame" no longer has the "Trace of Madness" augment option (Reported by Hobgoblin)
    Fix: The Filigree set bonus text for "Dragonsoul" is now correct at 5% spell critical damage (values were correct in effects) (Reported by Hobgoblin/Caarb)
    Fix: Shiradi champion tree updated to match live. Tree version number increased as some enhancements changed. (Wiki updated)
    Fix: Arcane Archer (Elf) Elemental Arrows I..IV text and effects updated (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: Tabaxi Trailblazer Instinct and Improved Instinct now also apply to Quarterstaff as per the wiki
    Fix: The "Spirit of the Beast" tooltip text will now display correctly (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: Exalted Angel's T5 "Enhanced Meta: Intensify" description and effects updated (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: The number of level 1 Druid spells available was increased by 1 (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: Merfolk's Blessing is now correctly classed as a level 1 Druid spell (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: Spell "Spike Growth" description, metamagics, MCL and effects updated (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: Druid's will now pioritise spell craft on an auto skill point spend action
    Fix: "Knock on the Sky" description updated in all 3 monk trees (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: "Ninja Spy: Sting of the Ninja" description updated (Reported by Khalibano)
    Fix: Epic (and Legendary) class options are no longer shown in the class and feats class selection drop menus as they are not selectable
    Fix: Bad files which reference an Invalid tier 5 tree for class/destiny trees will now clear he bad data on load
    Fix: Erroneous Tier5 lock outs in old files will now be cleared on load if the tree referenced no longer exists (Reported by Howiedoohan)

U54.1 Changes:
    ---Tabaxi "Sharp Claws" is now shown with an up arrow and is also a requirement for "Surprise Claws" (Wiki updated)
    ---Tabaxi Enhancement locations now match live
    ---Tabaxi "Feline Versatility" now has its correct main name

U55 Lamannia Preview support
    ---The maximum level is now 32
    ---Legendary levels are added after class(20) and Epic(10)
    ---Existing files will now correctly add Epic/Legendary levels as required on load
    ---Epic Destinies now have their Core4 (level 32) options
    ---8 More destiny APs are now available
    ---New Level 31+ Feats
    ------Legendary Power (Auto assigned)
    ------Legendary Knowledge (Auto assigned)
    ------Enhanced Elemental Dice (Epic Destiny)
    ------Legendary Point Blank Shot (Epic Destiny)
    ------Legendary Toughness (Epic Destiny)
    ------Shield Mastery Specialty (Epic Destiny)
    ------Single Weapon Specialty (Epic Destiny)
    ------Spell Specialty: Abjuration (Epic Destiny)
    ------Spell Specialty: Conjuration (Epic Destiny)
    ------Spell Specialty: Enchantment (Epic Destiny)
    ------Spell Specialty: Evocation (Epic Destiny)
    ------Spell Specialty: Illusion (Epic Destiny)
    ------Spell Specialty: Necromancy (Epic Destiny)
    ------Spell Specialty: Transmutation (Epic Destiny)
    ------Two Handed Specialty (Epic Destiny)
    ------Two Weapon Specialty (Epic Destiny)
    ------Wild Force (Epic Destiny)
    ---The main view now allows ability selection for level 32/36/40. 36/40 will be disabled until level cap increases.

Link in signature

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.162 Now Available

Just some work to make the level 32 upgrade stuff in 161 optional via the Lamannia preview button.

Fix: The Lamannia level changes in build 1.0.0.161 have been made optional and controlled by the Lamannia toolbar button
    ---Toughness feat updated to be dynamic with level change and will also stack correctly
    ---Epic past lives that award HP updated to correct amounts for all levels (up to level 40)
    Fix: Enhancements will now correctly not be trainable when they do not meet a minimum total level requirement

Link in signature

Community Member

Hello!

I have been enjoying your character planner very much. However, most of my usage of the planner revolves around <30 characters (like for hardcore and the like). Would it be possible (and/or not take much coding time) to implement a way to have a X level character instead of only 30s? e.g. I want to plan for a level 5 character.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by slurpz View Post
    Hello!

I have been enjoying your character planner very much. However, most of my usage of the planner revolves around <30 characters (like for hardcore and the like). Would it be possible (and/or not take much coding time) to implement a way to have a X level character instead of only 30s? e.g. I want to plan for a level 5 character.
    This is a feature that is present in V2 of the builder which is under intermittent internal development at the moment. I have no ETA when this is likely to be released for public use though.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637