Default Thanks for Raid Runes

I'm loving the raid runes in a big way. It beats the heck out of the old 20 runs per character. Having these BTA is probably the best move I've seen to help those of us who play alts.

Thanks!

Also, thanks to the dev who quickened sanctuary. I'm using it all the time now, very nice.

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum View Post
    I'm loving the raid runes in a big way. It beats the heck out of the old 20 runs per character. Having these BTA is probably the best move I've seen to help those of us who play alts.

Thanks!

Also, thanks to the dev who quickened sanctuary. I'm using it all the time now, very nice.
    I have a raid alt that just passes runes to my main I really enjoy them as well!

Sanctuary?
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

I agree, this was a great way to throw a nod to those that wanted to participate in raids but felt the 20 runs for a chance at a specific reward was cramping their style, or causing them to "jones" to get started on their next life .