Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Roll call is broken

Forget I asked. I'll figure it out myself of not run the quest.
    Last edited by krimsonrane; 05-29-2019 at 03:17 PM.
    Sometimes I pull one out just to watch it die over and over. That's how much I hate hires.

Community Member

We definitely finished this quest the first time we did it. I'm not sure what trouble you are having from your description.
    A little snark, no vitriol.
    (with credit to HungarianRhapsody)

Graceana (currently a caster bard)
    My alts are put out to pasture
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    We definitely finished this quest the first time we did it. I'm not sure what trouble you are having from your description.
    Done it a few times and was never uncompletable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    Done it a few times and was never uncompletable.
    Did you go through the right door or the left?
    Sometimes I pull one out just to watch it die over and over. That's how much I hate hires.

Nope. You can finish it, you just missed the way. I've done this so many times with so many door configs. There is a pattern on how the way opens. It looks like a maze but it actually very linear . Follow the door that just opened and forget about the idea of " i should be here or there". The way opens itself for you.

Did you go through the right door or the left?

Not enough people called present?

Quote Originally Posted by DaviMOC View Post
    Nope. You can finish it, you just missed the way. I've done this so many times with so many door configs. There is a pattern on how the way opens. It looks like a maze but it actually very linear . Follow the door that just opened and forget about the idea of " i should be here or there". The way opens itself for you.
    4 comments of " i finished it" and nobody seems to read the OP at all.

here's a question for you since you've done it so many times. can you advance the quest if you go through the right door at the beginning? because I've gone through that door 3 times and couldn't go any farther. No switches, no doors opened and no way to advance the quest.

Just did an 8-run ransack of the quest on LH not 3 hours ago, used both doors and completed it all 8 times, so its not broken. However, it is easy to get lost the first few times through each side as there are differences depending on the open door at the start.
    Khyber

if I see another "I did it" comment from folks who don't read the Op I'll puke.

Community Member

I have completed it twice. The first time was through the right door and the second time through the left door.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtooth333 View Post
    Just did an 8-run ransack of the quest on LH not 3 hours ago, used both doors and completed it all 8 times, so its not broken. However, it is easy to get lost the first few times through each side as there are differences depending on the open door at the start.
    here i go again being forced to ask the same question because no one reads the OP.

in the beginning. There are 2 doors. Which door did you enter? Right or left.
    Second question. have you completed the quest entering the right door?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by krimsonrane View Post
    if I see another "I did it" comment from folks who don't read the Op I'll puke.
    Just because we dont give you directions for every configuration doesn't mean the fail is on our end. I think Grim very clearly stated both paths are completable. I ran it enough times it is unlikely I got one side everytime. Check your ego.

Community Member

When you find a closed door, you need to backtrack and find the way to the lever that you missed. It isn't linear, and it is easy to lose track of where you are in the pipes. We have used both doors.

Not for nothing, but you are incredibly rude to people that answer your threads in ways that you don't want to hear.

The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by thedip View Post
    I have completed it twice. The first time was through the right door and the second time through the left door.
    You finished going through the right door?
    Ok. let me ask. There is only one place you end up at. it's a clearing with lava and a couple elementals. When you beat them you get a chest. What else is there that allows you to advance? because in 3 runs I saw nothing. No changes. No doors opened. no switches to pull. nothing.

Community Member

Ok. let me ask. There is only one place you end up at. it's a clearing with lava and a couple elementals. When you beat them you get a chest. What else is there that allows you to advance? because in 3 runs I saw nothing. No changes. No doors opened. no switches to pull. nothing.
    Lave guy is an optional. Backtrack.

When you find a closed door, you need to backtrack and find the way to the lever that you missed. It isn't linear, and it is easy to lose track of where you are in the pipes. We have used both doors.

Not for nothing, but you are incredibly rude to people that answer your threads in ways that you don't want to hear.
    OMG. No seemed to read the OP about 2 doors and I'm the rude one for pointing it out?
    Sometimes i need to smack myself for even participating in this forum.

Forget I asked.

Community Member

OMG. No seemed to read the OP about 2 doors and I'm the rude one for pointing it out?
    Sometimes i need to smack myself for even participating in this forum.

Forget I asked.
    We read it. We just didn't agree it was broken. And as was already pointed out, no one is required to give you a step by step path through the pipes. Even if I was willing to, I certainly wouldn't after the way you treated everyone. Feel free to smack yourself as often as you like.

The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

Community Member

The lava guy is an optional and a dead end. There are two exits from the pipe that takes you there; an air jet that takes you to one of the students and coming from the lava guy a tunnel on the right between the air jets. I hope that helps.

Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast