Default Gold Roll Treasure Tables

Devs,

Would you please reconsider some of the "treasure" awarded for the upper tiers of the Gold rolls.

(Standard): You rolled 93 on your Daily Dice and earned a Rare Boosts & Upgraders prize!
    (Standard): You obtain 7500 Experience Points, and a Potion of Alchemical Intimidation.

Alchemical intimidation? It falls short of the descriptor for 91-96, "Tomes, Named Treasure Boosts..."

It's bad enough I only get three items in most of the end chests (A gem, coin, and random gen loot) when running a quest for the first time. But upper tier gold rolls should be something any toon can use effectively; not "alchemical intimidation".

I'm not asking for a tome to replace this booby prize but a sanity check on what is considered a "Tomes, Named Treasure Boosts..."
    In all posts: Assume I'm just providing a personal opinion rather than trying to speak for everyone.
    *All posts should be taken as humorously intended and if you are struggling to decide if I insulted you; I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerevth View Post
    Devs,

Would you please reconsider some of the "treasure" awarded for the upper tiers of the Gold rolls.

(Standard): You rolled 93 on your Daily Dice and earned a Rare Boosts & Upgraders prize!
    (Standard): You obtain 7500 Experience Points, and a Potion of Alchemical Intimidation.

Alchemical intimidation? It falls short of the descriptor for 91-96, "Tomes, Named Treasure Boosts..."

It's bad enough I only get three items in most of the end chests (A gem, coin, and random gen loot) when running a quest for the first time. But upper tier gold rolls should be something any toon can use effectively; not "alchemical intimidation".

I'm not asking for a tome to replace this booby prize but a sanity check on what is considered a "Tomes, Named Treasure Boosts..."
    Guess it falls under named treasure boosts as it isn't something you can buy from in game vendors. Description says it lasts for 20 secs, not much.

Anyway release notes of update 38.1 indicate this potion should no longer be on the reward list. But seeing the reward lists get frequently updated it might have slipped back in.
    Also... alchemical bonus, don't we get a class that can provide such boni soon?

Devs,

Easily the worst item for a 90+ roll ever, even if it was a stack of 100 it would still suck lol.
    Neurik of Argo.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimms View Post
    Easily the worst item for a 90+ roll ever, even if it was a stack of 100 it would still suck lol.
    Really? You don't know what you are talking about. Is it worse than portable hole for a gold roll of 99? Or flawless siberys dragonshard? Even 50-200 of sentient xp feels like a slap in the face... That potion can be possibly pretty useful for a tank, it lasts 5 minutes not 20 seconds and it's unbound so you can trade/give it to someone who can use it. Unlike the other useless junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgob View Post
    Really? You don't know what you are talking about. Is it worse than portable hole for a gold roll of 99? Or flawless siberys dragonshard?
    For me, I would say so, yes. At least on Argo I can sell the portable hold and FSD for a few 100k plat each.
    Neurik of Argo.

unfortunately the astral shard dupers ruined all of this. There are lots of folks still sitting with millions of astral shards that weren't removed at the time. Thus if the tables were improved ... you get the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    The devs got bamboozled by the forum warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorrd View Post
    unfortunately the astral shard dupers ruined all of this. There are lots of folks still sitting with millions of astral shards that weren't removed at the time. Thus if the tables were improved ... you get the point.
    Tell us more about your sploits. Or did you just hear this 5th hand rumor planted in that other site.

Gold Table rolls now that there are thousands of accounts committed to the daily gold roll / VIP sub. Are not going to be changed. Would they sell 2 year subs and then alter the tables?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorrd View Post
    Millions of astral shards?

Huh?

Angry Somewhat agreeing with OP

Devs,

*snip*
    Unfortunately I can only agree to this sentiment, I was "lucky" enough to get this on my gold roll today:

(Standard): You obtain 15000 Experience Points, a Sentient XP: 1000xp, and a Whiteshirt Cat Certificate.
    (Standard): You rolled 100 on your Daily Dice and earned a Ultra Rare Items prize!

Sentient xp is FAR from a rare prize, you just have to run WPM on LE 2 or 3 times, and you get one of those…..
    A cat….. really, well I guess if you like cats………..
    15KXP is standart and is ok.
    Guild Leader of Ex Deus - The jolly band of Danes and Americans, who live and play in constant denial of timezones and sleep.
    Current toons on Khyber : Marhen ; Rorscharch ; Malfares ; Cyriandes ; Shamsi-Adad ; Asurbanipal ; Asurnasirpal ;

Quote Originally Posted by Galad1 View Post
    Unfortunately I can only agree to this sentiment, I was "lucky" enough to get this on my gold roll today:

(Standard): You obtain 15000 Experience Points, a Sentient XP: 1000xp, and a Whiteshirt Cat Certificate.
    (Standard): You rolled 100 on your Daily Dice and earned a Ultra Rare Items prize!

Sentient xp is FAR from a rare prize, you just have to run WPM on LE 2 or 3 times, and you get one of those…..
    A cat….. really, well I guess if you like cats………..
    15KXP is standart and is ok.
    At least the cat isn't bound. But no one's buying them as they have them in their stable all ready.

Oh and 5 minutes still doesn't compare to the hour you get from the decent boosts and I must have mixed it up with the rising rage bear option I guess.

Anyway, we get ponies to play with now.