Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Offline LFM Viewer

View all the LFMs currently posted on any server. All from one page. No, seriously.

Do you often find yourself logging in just in time to miss your favorite raid? Are you someone who plays on multiple servers regularly? Have you ever wanted to be able to check the LFMs on any server at any time? Now you can, at https://www.playeraudit.com/grouping.

It's as simple as that.

Some major updates on my website, DDO Audit:
    • Of special note: DDO Audit is now tracking LFMs! You can visit the Grouping page to view the LFM panel of any server at any time.
    • As a result of significant community interest, I've decided to add Wayfinder to this project. You can find Wayfinder in the various reports on the website.
    • The website now sports a custom Dark Theme in addition to its original theme. You can toggle between themes with the button in the top right corner.
    • There's a new "Report an Issue" button that will allow you to report issues with the data or the page.
    • The graphs on the homepage can be expanded for easier viewing.

Thank you for all the community support and feedback. This project wouldn't be possible without you!

Now go join a group and make some new friends!

Yes seen it, very useful tool.
    Heard it took you guys over 6 months to make...
    Hope SSG don't order it down just like DDO Oracle.

gj
    Ginsoju - Zhentas - Envie - Youtube Channel
    ex Devourer player

Way cool, thank you.
    Danskerne
    A Danish Guild on Ghallanda. Send PM if interested.
    Leading PUG Raids Wednesdays from 1930 CET

Default Awesome!

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication that I'm sure went into this!

I'm happy to report that seeing a Heroic WPM group on there prompted me to log in and do 3 quests with the group. My sister then happens to log on and we're about to start Theral.
    That's not lag, it's just DDO trying to become turn-based again.
    Feature wishlist: colour-coded HP bars; red/blue teams in raids; rez-timer in party menu

Bug report form link

Good guy Clem.

Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 05-03-2020 at 02:20 PM.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Thanks a lot
    Legion | Thelanis

Lightbulb

Shiny!

Thumbs up Superb

Offline LFMs?

Brilliant!

Thanks Clem.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post
    View all the LFMs currently posted on any server. All from one page. No, seriously.

Do you often find yourself logging in just in time to miss your favorite raid? Are you someone who plays on multiple servers regularly? Have you ever wanted to be able to check the LFMs on any server at any time? Now you can, at https://www.playeraudit.com/grouping.

It's as simple as that.

• Of special note: DDO Audit is now tracking LFMs! You can visit the Grouping page to view the LFM panel of any server at any time.
    • As a result of significant community interest, I've decided to add Wayfinder to this project. You can find Wayfinder in the various reports on the website.
    • The website now sports a custom Dark Theme in addition to its original theme. You can toggle between themes with the button in the top right corner.
    • There's a new "Report an Issue" button that will allow you to report issues with the data or the page.

Thank you for all the community support and feedback. This project wouldn't be possible without you!

Nice!
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    (+1 if I could. But I can't give to you again at the moment) Someone remedy that,pls.

Cheers,
    Titus
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post

It's as simple as that.

Thanks, now I tell which character to log in with based on what people are running.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    (+1 if I could. But I can't give to you again at the moment) Someone remedy that,pls.

Cheers,
    Titus
    Done! :-)

Community Member

Best thing to happen to help grouping in years. They should buy it from you and build it into this website.

This is actually an improvement over the real LFM. Don't have to hover over the quest name to see the difficulty.

Fantastic tool!

Now I wish there was an option to add alerts (e.g. when a desired quest / raid comes on)

But seriously, DDO needs more offline options, it's the norm these days. Some things like a mobile app where you can access the store, your toon's inventory & crafting, and particularly guild chat would be invaluable. SSG should really look at it, I think.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Community Member

This is fantastic!

Now, if we had free server transfers, we could have a make-shift cross server grouping ;-)

The transfer process seems near instant and automatic. However it would probably put way too much server strain, if hundreds of players per day transfer back and forth.

This is incredibly useful! Just used it find a group running RL.
    Any chance it can show how many players are in the group without hovering over the lfm? That way I can know if it's about to fill?

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard1406 View Post
    This is fantastic!

Now, if we had free server transfers, we could have a make-shift cross server grouping ;-)

The transfer process seems near instant and automatic. However it would probably put way too much server strain, if hundreds of players per day transfer back and forth.
    That and players losing their TR cache as well.

Community Member

What a great site! Thank you! If you had a way to notify me when LFMs for specific quests appeared, this would truly be a dream come true. I don't understand why DDO doesn't already offer something like that in game.

Just wonderful, thanks again!
    Zamsil - L30 VKF Assassin - Cannith: Hand of Death
    Zanthiss - L30 Acrobat
    Zaldraan - L30 PDK Icebreaker SwashBard
    I've got a Dungeon Master's Guide... I've got 12 sided die...

Quote Originally Posted by Mglaxix View Post
    That and players losing their TR cache as well.
    Travel light

My 100+ PL main empties his TR cache in minutes right after doing a TR - about 55 items BtC many of which I could honestly drop but haven't yet - and everything not BtC is in the shared bank.
    This makes playing easier as well as the bank opens faster without the TR cache.
    Danskerne
    A Danish Guild on Ghallanda. Send PM if interested.
    Leading PUG Raids Wednesdays from 1930 CET

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast