Community Member

Default Can't TR because of Prior Life Shadowblade stuck in Bank

I was using a solo shadow blade on my last life. I can't TR because it won't come out of the TR cache. Anyone have a fix for this so I can TR again?

You will probably have to put in a ticket.
    Darkwinn, Milkus, Terismina, Gothmawg, Dreylock, Drunarah, Bigbhamboo, etc on Sarlona / Brixlynn, Mofus, Curgoth, Deidlit, etc on Ghalanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Erainone View Post
    I was using a solo shadow blade on my last life. I can't TR because it won't come out of the TR cache. Anyone have a fix for this so I can TR again?
    You will need a GM to take it out for you. Ticket time
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

It won't allow you to move them from TR cache to your personal inventory but you can move them from TR cache into a bank slot. It's an annoying bug but now that you know the workaround, enjoy your TR.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    It won't allow you to move them from TR cache to your personal inventory but you can move them from TR cache into a bank slot. It's an annoying bug but now that you know the workaround, enjoy your TR.
    Yes that totally worked. ty. I swear I tried that earlier but obviously not. tyvm!

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    Savior of Korthos!
    (+1)

Neat bit of knowledge.
    In all posts: Assume I'm just providing a personal opinion rather than trying to speak for everyone.
    *All posts should be taken as humorously intended and if you are struggling to decide if I insulted you; I didn't.