Community Member

Default Tabaxi Memories - Completionist Compensation?

I think it's rather unfair to not provide triple completionists with some kind of free memories of Tabaxi (only 1 for current racial reincarnation); I feel that this should be provided in future races as well for triple racial completionists.

Speaking of memories of the Tabaxi race for TR - when will they be available in the DDO store?

Quote Originally Posted by jsavorn View Post
    I think it's rather unfair to not provide triple completionists with some kind of free memories of Tabaxi (only 1 for current racial reincarnation); I feel that this should be provided in future races as well for triple racial completionists.

Speaking of memories of the Tabaxi race for TR - when will they be available in the DDO store?
    1) why would compketionists deserve these more than anyone else?
    2) don't expect to see them for sale until at least 6 months after the expansion goes live. They aren't looking to sell you a way to not buy the xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Artos_Fabril View Post
    2) don't expect to see them for sale until at least 6 months after the expansion goes live. They aren't looking to sell you a way to not buy the xpack.
    It was about a month after Feywild's launch that Shifter's wish became available. And one needs to own/have access to the race to buy a wish so one will need to own the expansion or be VIP to get them. So a month or so seems as likely as any other time point.

Default Yeah, so…

Quote Originally Posted by jsavorn View Post

If you do this provide a 20 lesser for the non racial completionist when a new class comes out for free so I can get my class completionist back. Thanks
    Current TR project -- Anshel life 8 of 20 ending up FVS
    Side TR project -- Daciana (life 8 of 14 maybe)(Will be completionist druid)
    Khyber main server

Originally Posted by MeliCat:
    I don't like strawberry ice cream. You can offer all the strawberry ice cream that you like and I won't eat it. Offer me chocolate and I'll ask for second helpings.