Recent content by DeathTitan

1. DeathTitan

Needing gearing advice...

I use this equipment for my warlock during level up (but for any caster should be more or less good): https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/warlock-for-past-lives.9840/ I use this equipment for end game druid: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?forums/druid.34/ Anyway for leveling at r1...
  2. DeathTitan

(Almost) 100 Bugs related to U66

Do you also think that these 2 days of downtime are Standing Stone way to wish us Happy Easter and spend more time with our families instead of playing DDO? :'D
  3. DeathTitan

Warlock for past lives

I often run this build with only 9 or 10 warlock levels. At level 10 (and only when I have 10 warlock levels instead of just 9 levels) I can chose 1 spell and I prefer flesh to stone over black tentacles because it makes mobs helpless. There are several quests that have iron golems: a raven at...
  4. DeathTitan

Warlock for past lives

I don't know if it benefits from prr reduction. Utterdark uses light spellpower while penetrating blast gives an additional dice and you smash iron golems with it.
  5. DeathTitan

Warlock for past lives

I tested fan of shadowblades sla on my main druid and at R10 difficulty does about 1000 damage on critical.
  6. DeathTitan

Warlock for past lives

yup, and it gets an additional dice (and your eldritch blasts becomes more noisy lol ).
  7. DeathTitan

if you open ddoautid.com/who you can see the khyber is the lowest populated server with only 184 players online after wayfinder with 62 players online, while Orien has 375 players online. It's not me or you saying the developers how to fix the lag issue, but for sure there is a huge lag issue...
  8. DeathTitan

An example: fight Vecna end boss with all the spawning skeletons at R1 difficulty and you will see huge lag, with "always everyone" (not only me) barely able to move. You did have not yet responded to me about which server you play and what's the max amount of players are online when you don't lag.
  9. DeathTitan

Are you playing on Orien? Yesterday for example it wasn't even a weekend day, it was a monday and the whole group could not move at the boss of "The legend of the lost locket" quest. Please believe me that the game has become unplayable from the last update, I have a top gaming computer, it's...
  10. DeathTitan

Echoes of the walking ancestors Druid

slighty changed the epic destinies by adding fatesinger epic moment (for more dps against bosses) and draconic scales of the dragon (for more physical damage absorption). Added 5 blood feast filigrees for 1200 more shifter temporary hit points and published a 3 minutes solo Into the mists R10...
  11. DeathTitan

About the dragon lord aura, these days I'm hating dragon lords in my groups because of the constant "good hope" sound/effect every 2 seconds: I'm having an headache to listen it so often and I also don't want to see the good hope icon over my head when it triggers... I may believe that their...
  12. DeathTitan

Noone of the other online games I played have the disastrous lag that DDO has: DDO is often unplayable. I also mentioned many times that the game freeze by showing the connection issue icon (while chat is still available) and I have to restart the client (happens every day, multiple times a...
  13. DeathTitan

can you add the huge lag on Orien during weekends: the game is unplayable. This game is very fun and addicting, but the shadow of "quitting DDO" is always there due to this lag. If I think that they are working on new quests for the next update instead of fixing lag and bugs... we don't need...
  14. DeathTitan

I don't have wings but I jumped here and there and succeeded eventually, thanks for the advice. I published the new video without deaths and I also added prr/mrr/hit points/cold spell power values in the build.
  15. DeathTitan

please teach me to cheese the boss.