Recent content by MysticDragon___Littlemama

1. MysticDragon___Littlemama

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

just was able to log into Sarlona !! woot !!
  2. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Dang hamsters went on strike for more Kibbles and Bits.. (bytes) but now that things have been resolved, the hamsters got all stressed and forgot where they disconnected stuffs and now need to re-read all the manuals...
  3. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Hamsters are on strike for more kibbles and bits..
  4. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Freds Date may need some bugs fixed

wondering ` Is Freds date bugged only in epic level? I finished it in heroic level and no bugs encountered. And I did kill the carnival boss before others and I was able to kill the couple remaining lackeys after, no glitching. Fun quest, so is the too many Cooks one, I so want a giant cast...
  5. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

they turn on when I claimed the reward.. the vip roll
  6. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, March 27th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

it comes on when I claimed the reward, the vip rolls
  7. MysticDragon___Littlemama

The Hatchery

Oh my gerd ! was that 12 years ago already? I remember cracking out of the Hatchery and we got the title thinger for it. The Hatchery !
  8. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Crashing to desktop

yup, hit 'main menu' and poof.. use 64 bit was just wanting to change characters and the game disappeared edit: logged back in, went to hit the main menu to log onto other character and 'poof'..
  9. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Memorial ribbons and shard prices

I wish they would bring them back in the ddo store as just a memorial ribbon at a small cost. I'm always asked where did I get mine, as I still use mine whenever a close friend passes away. Just recently another friend passed away, so I wear it on my main toon right now. In real life I've had 6...
  10. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Hardcore IX Congrats + Love to Everyone

Thankyou Mary !! 🐉
  11. MysticDragon___Littlemama

DDO is celebrating the Year of the Dragon

Nice list of goodies, thankyou!! Will the wings and footprints be only temporary, or bound to account somehow??? ( or to be picked up in hall of heroes like HC rewards each life? )
  12. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Was late

was mentioned on 'Fridays at Four' on Friday.. on DDOstream twitch , usually not posted until day is confirmed.
  13. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Was late

supposedly early February, so they've said, so I'm guessing two weeks from now, or so
  14. MysticDragon___Littlemama

So SSG would like to know what new color Reaper wings to make..

Yes, I am excited for this, Let us let them know what we wish for ! I wish for PINK and BLUE What I would love to see are Dragon wings tho.. irridescent big Dragon Wings some day ! OR/and the Lord Of Blades forge Wings !!!! how about you?? What new color for Reaper wings ??
  15. MysticDragon___Littlemama

Hardcore 2024 - No Love in the Year of the Dragon

well.. perhaps we can be optimistic in that the ' more fun things are 'surprises yet ' that may include a dragon themed Hardcore?? ??