Recent content by Rehmlah

1. R

Please, please make Purple Dragon Knights look cool.

I think they can pull off other looks...
  2. R

Cool looking armor/head gear for Pale Master Eldritch Knight

The blue flames come from the Fire Shield (Cold) effect, which is a spell you have access to as a Wizard. :) There are plenty of places to buy the scroll if you haven't inscribed the spell yet: https://ddowiki.com/page/Fire_Shield
  3. R

bardbarian supercrit build question

Hmm, Swashbuckling's critical threat range bonuses are supposed to be doubled when you have the appropriate Improved Critical feat. I'm only seeing the base +2 added by the builder (and, interestingly, seeing "keen/impact" appear instead of the improved crit feat for the other +1 in the...
  4. R

2 Newb warlock questions

I just looked through the Warlock spell list to double-check, and I don't see any Warlock spells which require you to be a particular alignment. If you're talking about the enhancement SLAs which do chaotic damage, those don't depend on your alignment, either; chaotic is simply a damage type in...
  5. R

2 Newb warlock questions

Glad you're enjoying warlock! I'm not entirely sure what you mean by your first question. All six pacts get a feat to add pact damage to eldritch blast. Both the base and pact damage scale with warlock level. The Acolyte of the Skin archetype - mutually exclusive with normal warlock - instead...
  6. R

Thorn blade does not have a breakdown yet.

Yep, go ahead and use them! Thank you for asking.
  7. R

Thorn blade does not have a breakdown yet.

Currently playing a blightcaster, though it'll take a couple weeks before our static gets into and through epics. I'll try to remember to check this as we level if I don't see it updated by others. In the meantime, the first few groups can be found with an iconic: CL 1-4: [1d6] +1 Acid; +1...
  8. R

Worst builds?

Ooh, this seems like it might be a good place to put some build ideas I came up with for getting a fighter past life as someone who's allergic to the fighter class; they tend to be gimped versions of what I really want to play. 8 fighter / 6 blightcaster / 6 warlock temp HP time: 11+...
  9. R

Strimtom's Hardcore Build Guides, Season 8

The bonus is hiding in the basic Heroic Durability feat everyone gets at level 1 (though I think relevant feats have a sentence calling attention to it): When they dropped Epic Defensive Fighting, they added this section to Heroic Durability and put competence hit point bonuses in T5 of melee...