Recent content by Saaluta

1. Saaluta

Hires that are decent to use

yeah, I have lots of clickies too, but sometimes it is just easier to put a bunch of hires in folder for those lever quests(maze) Saal :)
  2. Saaluta

Hires that are decent to use

Fergus, level 8 cleric. Stops for traps, heals me, heals himself most of the time :) Duerim, level 13 FVS...free DW, if you need more than 13 min, you are moving to slow :) Saal :)
  3. Saaluta

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Have you tried turning them off, counting to 30 Mississippi and then turning them back on again?
  4. Saaluta

Worlds back up

not sure why last line did strikethrough...
  5. Saaluta

Worlds back up

Thanks for the update, since the last staff update was about 4ish hours ago Saal :) at least on forums, don't have twitter, so no idea what is going on there
  6. Saaluta

Is this a known issue?

Thanks for the feedback all, maybe I should just switch to wraps for the last 6 levels to 20...then use my free respec (from the market quest) to get a better dodge or something else that will give me better bonuses on the build :) Saal :)
  7. Saaluta

Is this a known issue?

I do realize that and thank you for the feedback, but qs being a monk weapon should keep you centered at all times, even when switching staves :) Saal :)
  8. Saaluta

Is this a known issue?

That does make a good argument for what may be causing the issue. I do have lots of wraps, but needed the Tabaxi past life, so decided to use qs due to bonuses, and I had fun on my main during my last sf life. Just noticed that little "glitch" and wanted to point it out and find out if anyone...
  9. Saaluta

Is this a known issue?

While that could be a possibility, quarterstaves are favored weapons for the diety I picked at level 3, so while not a "favored weapon" for sacred fist, qs is a favored weapon for my character, so it should not be turning off (IMO). Also, qs should be on the list of favored weapons for SF...
  10. Saaluta

Is this a known issue?

no, they are all quarterstaves. Saal :)
  11. Saaluta

Is this a known issue?

Every time I change weapons on my Sacred Fist Tabaxi(undead/live monsters/constructs/etc) SF imbue seems to turn off. So, I am constantly having to turn it off and on which while not gamebreaking, is very annoying...anyone else seeing this problem? This is on normal Tabaxi AFAIK, haven't...
  12. Saaluta

U67 Early Look: Too Many Cooks

I would probably watch that movie...after all, I watch the spoof type movies with much more enjoyment than the blood and gore versions :) Saal :)
  13. Saaluta

U67 Early Look: Fred's First Date

Had one of the casters in first fight in the carnival portion refuse to give up even after he hit the stage where he was supposed to kneel and stop fighting. Just let him kill me after about 5 minutes cause it was my bedtime anyway and his hp was not going down anymore and he was chasing me all...
  14. Saaluta

U67 Early Look: This Old Haunt

Can we make walls breakable by warlocks with blast or cone? Some walls not able to be broken even with weapons. Apparitions not able to be talked to , making quest non-completable. Saal :)
  15. Saaluta

Lamannia Update 64+ Feedback: Cat'astrophe

The guy who builds the laser says to hit the level, and not the lever. Just a small typo :) Saal :)