Recent content by Vooduspyce

1. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Caught in the Web teaching raid on Saturday, April 20 at 1pm ET

Last Saturday we had a great turnout with 6 signups, including a couple first timers to our events for our Ravenloft double feature of Old Baba’s Hut and The Curse of Strahd. You can watch the replay on DDO's Twitch channel DDOstream at Old Baba's Hut teaching raid for new players and The Curse...
  2. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Baba's Hut and Curse of Strahd teaching raids on Saturday, April 13 at 1pm ET

Great smooth runs of Baba and Strahd! We had 6 attendees who were new to or still learning these Ravenloft raids. If you missed, you can watch the highlight of the livestreams on DDO's twitch channel DDOstream below! Our next teaching raid will be Caught in the Web on Saturday, April 20...
  3. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Baba's Hut and Curse of Strahd teaching raids on Saturday, April 13 at 1pm ET

Our last teaching raid Killing Time was a good run with 3 signups, including 1 first timer. If you missed, you can watch the replay of the livestream on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream here. Next in our series will be a double feature in Ravenloft with Old's Baba's Hut and The Curse of Strahd on...
  4. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Killing Time teaching raid on Saturday, April 6 at 1pm ET

Great run of Killing Time! We had 3 attendees who were new to or still learning the raid, including 1 first timer. Thank you to my guildies for helping to make it a smooth run and thank you Gijo for simulcasting the tank POV! If you missed, you can watch the replay of the livestream on DDO's...
  5. Vooduspyce

Pictures from PAX East!

Hey e1, I just got back from PAX East and wanted to share some photos of the SSG meetup and other DDO gamers and content creators!! Links to some livestreams that we did during our PAX East trip are at the bottom :) Tonquin, Strimtom, Knockback, Torc, SteelStar and Voodu. The devs are super...
  6. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Killing Time teaching raid on Saturday, April 6 at 1pm ET

Servers were down so the 3/30/24 Killing Time teaching raid didn't happen. So we will plan our Killing Time teaching raid for Saturday, April 6 at 1pm ET! All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please...
  7. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Killing Time teaching raid on Saturday, March 30 at 1pm ET

Our last teaching raid Riding the Storm out was the first installment of the 2-part Kor Kaza storyline. RSO can be a challenging raid, but with a little preparation and organization, we showed that this can be a very smooth raid. If you missed, you can watch the highlight of the livestream on...
  8. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Riding the Storm Out teaching raid on Saturday, March 16 at 1pm ET

Great run of Riding the Storm Out! We had 4 attendees who were new to or still learning the raid. RSO can be overwhelming and discouraging when not properly prepared for and executed. But with with basic preparation and knowledge of raid mechanics this raid can be smooth and easy. If you...
  9. Vooduspyce

When Voodusypce becomes DDO President

I pledge to have +5% buddy bonus always on for VIPs when I'm elected DDO President. We will still have buddy bonus +10% xp weekends as a special too! Love the +10% weekend we had last week. I was posting LFM's all weekend. It encourages grouping and is good for the game. I'm way too lazy to...
  10. Vooduspyce

Voodu Warlock Enlightened Spirit Tank - Hardcore/New Players/Past Lives/Mid Reaper/Solo/Video Series

I decided to try a dino bone crafted weapon. Been using it for a few weeks. Scale: Iridescent (102 potency) Fang: Shadowfang (curse dot) Claw: Meltclaw (+2 con) Horn: Aspect of Tar (oozes and PRR/MRR debuff) Not super excited about it but it did let me rearrange some augments and get a couple...
  11. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Riding the Storm Out teaching raid on Saturday, March 16 at 1pm ET

Our last teaching raid Legendary Shroud was a nice smooth run with 2 attendees who were new to or still learning the raid. If you missed, you can watch the highlight of the livestream here. Next in our teaching raid series will be Riding the Storm Out on Saturday, March 16 at 1pm ET! All...
  12. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Legendary Shroud teaching raid on Saturday, March 9 at 1pm ET

Great run of Legendary Shroud! We had 2 folks who were still learning or had never done Legendary Shroud. We just did a normal run with 7 people and was nice and smooth. If you missed, you can watch the highlight of the livestream on DDO's Twitch channel DDOstream...
  13. Vooduspyce

Join us at PAX East on March 21st!

Glad to hear it! Last I heard you were still trying to get time off or something. See you in 2 weeks :D
  14. Vooduspyce

Join us at PAX East on March 21st!

RSVP'd!! also going are Nimvind, KozyBean, Nachowench, Mavrick_Thegamer, Kaleva, Padorr, Brewguy, Papabumble, Strimtom, TheDDOexperience and more!! See you there :D
  15. Vooduspyce

High Lords will host Legendary Shroud teaching raid on Saturday, March 9 at 1pm ET

Last week’s Defiler of the Just teaching raid went well, with 3 folks who were new to or still learning the raid. If you missed, you can watch the replay of the livestream on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream here. The next raid in our series will be Legendary Shroud this Saturday, March 9 at 1pm...