1. T

U67 Early Look: Too Many Cooks

Yea, keep tellin yourself that, bud.
  2. T

Making PvP appealing to more people

Im immune to fear anyway
  3. T

I have a Jewel cloak from Gianthold in my pack at all times just in case... then i carry clickies if deathward
  4. T

Anyone still interested in PvP?

Ive done it with friends before all this Power creep got big several years ago
  5. T

You think we're gonna listen to your "rules" ? Lol its how we play the Melee Character.... Get immunity to the things you mentioned or just dont step in to the Ring
  6. T

Stop using Abilities, Just Hit
  7. T

no, we can just chose to not use those "certain" abilities that are that strong.... just... pump numbers up and hit each other.. or pump spell power up use a non destiny modified spell or a Non modified Melee hit boom youve got a Natural fight....
  8. T

Pvping at lower levels is boring.
  9. T

DPS Test Kobolds

For players like YOU Mind You...
  10. T

Balance didnt matter, If you were being killed, quit being so GIMP and be STRONG for once, quit your complaining and BUILD a STRONG character For it.
  11. T

If anyone on thelanis wants to...

I sometimes will be waiting in the Wayward lobster tavern for someone to pop in and hit me!
  12. T

Can You Please Make these Lamania Previews longer they Are WAY too SHORT! Only people with absolutely nothing to do got any time to test stuff out.

lamannia use to be open for Months on end, but up until 2015 or so it stopped being that way for some stupid reason, but i agree longer preview schedules do help in finding bugs rather than using LIVE as a Lamannia Server and So what would be the POINT of Lamannia if we're just using LIVE...
  13. T

Come to thelanis! I will bring MY 32! Fully Geared out! 90+ PL's
  14. T

Devs: Why does balance matter?

You all are the reason the community from the early 2010's have all left the game, i use to be pretty cool with some of those players... there gone now thanks...
  15. T

Hey Tonquin!

Snowpeaks isnt suppose to be On HC at all. the Devs Stated Very clearly that there not intending to have Public events
  16. T

Hey Tonquin!

Also Idk if this is a Bug or not but When Logging in and out with Certain Combat Style Feats, Hp is takin to 50% instead of 100% health
  17. T

Please remove the tumbling speed bonus

also because Hardcore is on
  18. T

Please remove the tumbling speed bonus

So.... Get with it... You can be as fast as them too
  19. T

Why chain so many quests together, it really destroys party cohesion.

Its because people are impatient on waiting for Groups to Fill so they decide to just shortman the chain and sometimes accidently leave the LFM up....