Search results

1. D

What could be done to make "Past Lives" more interesting?

I feel like we lose everything from the past, besides our incremental TR bonuses. I wonder if there could be some very small, simple thing that would have the effect of really connecting you more to your past lives. Even something as simple as a visual or a tree or a time line or something that...
  2. D

What's up with the part of the family set?

Bumping this just so we have at least a single DDO-related post amidst the current forum spam lol. Edit: Also yeah, for what it's worth: yes that's WAI, no I don't think anyone should sacrifice their glove slot for their handwraps... probably.
  3. D

Cool Hardcore Idea

I think we should utilize the land of the dead a bit better. Obviously this dimension is a bit of a throw-away, to drive home the fact that death means death. But what if I didn't? (Woahhh! Just kidding). But seriously - there should be some infrastructure in the land of the dead where dead...
  4. D

If you like tanky charisma monks that can use weapons... hey, try Sacred Fist

https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/sharing-build-the-holy-lawnmoer-a-charisma-based-swf-with-no-real-gear.1728/#post-18778 This was the gist of my build, would prob make some changes to it but this was still a super powerful + fast life the whole time. Find yourself a double-augmented...
  5. D

Agreed that the monk + FVS is basically necessary, which is a shame, because these things should really be included in a "Sacred Fist" monk/pally kit. SF has some awesome, unique strengths tho so I get how it can't have it all. Still though... give us a trance, give us a chance! Lol.
  6. D

Yeahhhh T5s are alright but I happened to find more use in the Vistani T5s seeing as I was a dagger build. The 25% hp and 10 mp are decent tho
  7. D

Oh sure, I had a really cool SWF build I loved last life. Gotta update it but you can find the gist of it on my profile somewhere. Basically it's SWF daggers, but... like. EVERYTHING you do is AOE. Damage is big and survivability is decent. Super high-speed. Very fun
  8. D

It's a dern shame you can't use the cha trance from the replaced KOTC tree, but. Multiclass 1 FVS, go as many actual monk levels as u want and give this a try. It's awesome.
  9. D

I'd love to play some DDO but there is one thing stopping me

Bro 😭😭 never heard something like this. If you totaled all of the time it took to run to every wilderness quest in an entire 1-32 run... idk? An hour? (Something like King's Forest -> Sschindylryn first time might add some time?) If you're slow to progress to quests... that might be a you...
  10. D

"Death Watches You" HC Cosmetic Feat Still Bugged

Those are both footprint issues. Both Hardcore-related, but very different effects. This is the cosmetic eyes bug
  11. D

"Death Watches You" HC Cosmetic Feat Still Bugged

Sits inches away from the face on most models. Really annoying. At the least, doesn't work for half-elf female.
  12. D

I hope we eventually get another chance at the HC Dragon Hoard cloaks :3

Haha here's hoping! And 🥇to you @vryxnr. lol. 🥈for @rabidfox <3
  13. D

I hope we eventually get another chance at the HC Dragon Hoard cloaks :3

That is all. I died just shy of the reward last season due to lag and it was devastating. I wanted that cloak, mannn! I need dat gold
  14. D

I thought the new spinning ice....

Likely a bug, make sure to report it through the actual bug reporting tool! That apparently increases their chance of fixing it.
  15. D

We need Melee strong again. Vote yes or no

Agreed. You can kick ass on melee, it's still super fun. Still doesn't compare to a good caster really, but certainly has its uses. On a recent SWF build of mine, I went from being able to solo R3-4 to soloing R6 just by acquiring the Legendary Goldcursed Dagger. CC / survivability goes a long...
  16. D

Inventory management is honestly paralyzing

I'll level to cap, then spend months there, ready to reincarnate, but unable to. It's demoralizing to log on... inventory is full (all packs). Character bank is full. TR cache has like 90 more things to unload. Shared bank is full. Character slots are filled with unorganized mules... It is a...
  17. D

Petition to Save the Hopping Giant

HAHA I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS SO WELL-KNOWN XD I LOVE THE HOPPY GIANT
  18. D

If it doesn't say zerg...please don't zerg.

Honestly my default view is that people will just be happy to receive the help, and I always want to be playing the game as efficiently as I personally can. I know that's not everyone's thing, but I derive joy from meeting the challenge of this game at a mechanical level at times, and for basic...
  19. D

Consolidating trances - Sacred Fist needs a charisma trance.

Man I really get the not wanting to double down too hard but like ;-;;; if we can already just do Feydark for the cha to hit and damage... idk man. I'm glad it's innate, saves me the enhancements points I guess. Would just nice to have the option then in Sacred Fist for some more points maybe...
  20. D

Sharing Build: The Holy Lawnmoer, a charisma-based SWF (with no real gear)

I'll check it out! What is that, a cha thing that also uses smites?