Search results

1. A

Raptor sounds crash your DDO Client - Fix inside

Please make sure that the batch file can actually run and that your game is actually located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\StandingStoneGames\Dungeons & Dragons Online If it is, there is a good chance that you are facing a similar issue that I had: That being that the cmd prompt the batch file...
  2. A

For anyone who is still nervous about it, here is what each line does: c: cd "Program Files (x86)\StandingStoneGames\Dungeons & Dragons Online" This first block you need to edit. Above is the default install location for the game on Windows 10. You may have changed it. The first line needs to...
  3. A

I can confirm that the batch file doesn't do anything shady. If you want to be super duper safe, you can download the OpenAL binaries yourself from: https://openal-soft.org/ In that downloaded zip go to the router subfolder, and then grab the DLLs from Win32 and Win64. Rename them to match the...
  4. A

DDO debugging issues (as crowdsourced by many players advice)

The batch file is pretty simple. Per the poster's instructions, you need to edit the first two lines for your own install location. The following two blocs just delete the OpenAL32.dll file and copy/rename the provided (working) DLL files in its place. The rub is you have to run the batch file...
  5. A

DDO debugging issues (as crowdsourced by many players advice)

Just reporting in. I haven't been very scientific about my testing but I had lots of trouble due to the raptors in Smash and Burn in the Cogs. It crashed without an official patch since last I replaced the 1.23.1 binaries. I replaced the binaries, launched the launcher (did a small file...
  6. A

Sound Bug Causing Crashing

I do not have any Bluetooth devices connected to my machine, so while it may interact with Bluetooth devices, it is certainly not the sole cause.
  7. A

Random Crashes

Thank you for the guide. I saw another related post and your reply to that as well. There is a new binary release (1.23.1) in case you want to update the post.
  8. A

Sound Bug Causing Crashing

Throwing in my experience. Just started crashing when fighting the raptors in Red Rain in Sharn.
  9. A

Random Crashes

This came up when I Googled the crash in Red Rain. I was having such a good time too.