Search results

1. S

Elifre's Bard CC / Healer / Buffs

I cannot figure out how you're getting 110 Enchantment DCs, the highest I can grab is 107 on the character builder. Edit: Especially with no buffs. That caps at 104 for me.
  2. S

Raptor sounds crash your DDO Client - Fix inside

Because I also renamed the file to be copied to match the script (because I downloaded a fresh copy of it from the OpenAL website). If you didn't change the actual name of the file, then your script would have deleted the original and then attempted to copy a file that doesn't exist. I changed...
  3. S

4k UI scale options please

I tried this, but as I only have one of my monitors in 4k, the game causes the rest of my desktop scaling to get all kinds of messed up.
  4. S

Unfortunately, this has not solved the problem. Even going the long way and doing a full refresh where I manually replace the affected files, I still get crashes from the raptor sounds. I'm not using Bluetooth either.
  5. S

This works great btw My personal .bat ends up being this: cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\StandingStoneGames\Dungeons & Dragons Online" start dndlauncher.exe timeout /t 15 /nobreak del OpenAL32.dll copy nopenAL32.dll OpenAL32.dll cd x64 del OpenAL32.dll copy nopenAL32.dll OpenAL32.dll exit For...
  6. S

crashes at least twice per quest

I've been playing mostly silent for a long time anyway, essentially just had spell/ui/environment sounds on low. So, not much of a difference personally. Always have something playing on second screen.
  7. S

I dont have OpenAL options at all ETA: Sound off seems to have fixed it
  8. S

Interesting that this appears to be an audio issue. Is it not playing nicely with my output devices? Or is it more generalized?
  9. S

Will do. Just to confirm, just set Master to 0? Or something further?
  10. S

Faulting application name: dndclient64.exe, version: 6000.51.7648.4003, time stamp: 0x64c20691 Faulting module name: OpenAL32.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x50c79ab6 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000000024fc8 Faulting process id: 0x3950 Faulting application start time...
  11. S

Glad to know I'm not alone. Tried everything.