Search results

1. S

Cannith craftin questions

Cool, thank you people. I'll probably make a good and slash and fill the augment with a damage. Appreciate it.
  2. S

I have stacks of collectibles and have high enough crafting level to craft anything. I stockpiled enough stuff that I don't need to worry about saving stuff for higher levels. What would be a good combo to craft at this level? Cheers
  3. S

Hello, Recently returned to the game (four years away). I made a disposable character i need a melee weapon for. So I have picked up a weapon from the auction house with a couple of augment slots (red and colorless). 1) What can I craft for level 5ish? 2) How does slotting a ruby ml4...
  4. S

Build help please: Inquisitive

Cheers, makes sense. Yep, thank you. Thanks for the options. They have Artificer, Harper and inquisitive. They have started on the 12 6 2 path, currently level 3. Do Inquisitive builds use repeaters if they have proficiency? I thought they used heavy xbows/the slower xbows. Thanks for...
  5. S

Thank you unbongwah. I appreciate the build break down - exactly what I was after. A couple of follow up questions: 1) why do these builds use 6 ranger levels? It seems the main value is in the ranged feats and manyshot doesn't work with crossbows. It it for easier BAB progression? 2)...
  6. S

Thank you. Something like this (found on old forums): Plated this for a bunch of lives & DPS is very good, Sniper Shot & Hunter Amazing. New Build 12/6/2 Rogue/Ranger/Artificer Chaotic Neutral Halfling Level Order 1. Rogue. . . . . .6. Ranger. . . . .11. Rogue . . . . .16. Rogue 2...
  7. S

Hello, I have been away from the game for four years and am building for someone else who is joining me. They will have access to 34pts. +2/3 tomes. They want to shoot crossbows. I want it to be easy and front load for ease and fun - 1) would inquisitive be a good choice? 2) Something...