Search results

1. Xaerxiessia

Why was the mythic crafting abandoned?

yeah, a decease affecting a lot of big companies : people designing any idea so long it can be packaged as "NEW" only to justify their own position.
  2. Xaerxiessia

Secure more Prototype Optional in "Best Laid Plans" is completely WHACK

oups, was a bit disturbed by the kids. I had in mind the post from Onyxia2016 .
  3. Xaerxiessia

stun with guard-breaking , hold (? if any spell would work on construct), any action that blocks physically (trip as suggested above) ! do not try mindcontrol or charm (? if any spell would work on construct), as the behavior-scripts should keep running.
  4. Xaerxiessia

Because their behavior is scripted, like the zombies attacking the gate in From_Beyond_the_Grave.
  5. Xaerxiessia

Strange mechanical robo noise

even with INT maxed we're all too damn stupid to make noise in order to pull mobs without a noise maker
  6. Xaerxiessia

Why chain so many quests together, it really destroys party cohesion.

that 's an interpretation of my answer, which can be turned into : 'I play the content that I like so i'm all good', with ambiguity. :) Was it so impossible to wait for your friend to finish of the first quests ? an XP-pot on timer ?
  7. Xaerxiessia

i'm not your sweatheart and not a donkey running the content so many times that it becomes corrosively frustrated (nothing personal about you, but only comments from players here and there other the time). As for my head , pretty well since I don't play content that I don't enjoy. And you ?
  8. Xaerxiessia

If you have a look on classic solo fantaisy/RPG games (Baldur's Gates per exemple) you're not meant to accomplish the same quests many times : Once cleared , its empty ! The point of reincarnation in DDO is sadly to pop-up within the same world & living once again more or less the same life...
  9. Xaerxiessia

Why? sigh

if you like to play in windows mode , I would also suggest to activate 'sync to (desktop) refresh rate' and not set a refresh rate. This avoids to have some strange rendering of some 3D models while jumping or moving.
  10. Xaerxiessia

Why? sigh

64-bit binary bug , either you keep focus on the windows of the session currently loading, or you switch the 32-bit binaries
  11. Xaerxiessia

Because ... Heroic fantaisy RPG has no point if there's no lore , no storyline , no vilain. Otherwise it becomes a mass AOE-shooter
  12. Xaerxiessia

Patching server down?

LOL It's working very fine without admin's rights. You just have to install DDO correctly, not blindly with a default scheme.
  13. Xaerxiessia

Patching server down?

If you need admin's rights , your install has something wrong. They're not needed.
  14. Xaerxiessia

What's your favorite load screen?

a high-res version is here : 1440x900
  15. Xaerxiessia

Lag - back with a vengeance

Hi Titus , That happens when certitudes and conviction bump into the wall of reality
  16. Xaerxiessia

Store Sales: November 30th - December 7th

I did not and now , I know.:sick:
  17. Xaerxiessia

I was in the chars' selection screen. ^^
  18. Xaerxiessia

on one mules' account, SAVE30 applied and considered used in History, not shown so nothing bought. Yeah , Wunderbaaaaaar :(