Search results

1. Grunndi

Dragonborn breath dissapointment

Is the racial Dragonborn breath getting changed? I didn’t notice that one.
  2. Grunndi

Helpme to find this armor

Hmmm… I’ll keep an eye out (I try on lots of Rand gen armors to see if I like it). I dont have anything exactly like you describe, but as someone that appreciates medieval looking armors I did happen across a rand gen Silver/gray version of Tourney Armor. I can model it on a Dwarf if you’re...
  3. Grunndi

Moving a BTC item to another toon

which is unfortunate since that may be the only item it's actually worth the money for lol
  4. Grunndi

Short-Man Shortmans

I’ll need to test if the EA healing proc gets snap shotted onto Renewal. Even if it doesn’t, having it go off on every renewal first tick is pretty nice, especially since I think it’s getting an increase. Mostly I just like wings too much to give up though lol
  5. Grunndi

Short-Man Shortmans

Yep! Finally got enough Bulwark Augments to account for all my swaps, so for Skellies I switched to heart and non-artifact dino ring for the last phase. Makes the ghost flame's attacks much more manageable. And yeah, I'm (obviously) quite enjoying this build. Been on it since around last...
  6. Grunndi

Razorclaw help

This build is really for max endgame raid DPS so it’s all about squeezing that DPS as high as you can. 20 Barb is plenty viable, but doesn’t perform as well in that role. The FvS trance is better for a couple reasons: -You can get you Cha higher (razorclaw is -2 int, and there are more Cha...
  7. Grunndi

Razorclaw help

For the OP. There are 2 common versions of this razorclaw thing. 18ftr/1fvs/1wlk and 18barb/1fvs/1wlk. The ftr version has more DPS but has a lot more to keep track of in terms of rotating boosts and active attacks to stay at peak power, and can get better tactics DCs if you want. The Barb...
  8. Grunndi

Short-Man Shortmans

LH Skellies: Currently recruiting a couple Dwarves for some more interesting stuff, but had to finally get through this one before the upcoming changes. I’ve seen this done by a few others before, but if it wasn’t done by a Dwarf does that really count…🤔? Phase 1 takes some practice, but is...
  9. Grunndi

Dwarf Tanky DPS (or maybe DPSy Tank?) with self heals

Ok so MP breakdown from those pictures looks like: 15 Artifact set 15 Profane Set 10 MP Augment 20 KotC Core 6 and T5 10 PTHF 72 Epic/Legendary Power 40 ED cores 27 Dread bringer set and Rare filis 3 Rem Tome (🙈) 3 Reaper Cores 25 Myth/Reap boosts = 240 A heavier DPS pally build would get more...
  10. Grunndi

Pally build advice requested

As others have said, CHA primary is way easier to gear and has very good synergy with lots of pally stuff (Hands, Smite, Holy Retribution, etc.). And if you’re just doing a past life and some light endgame stuff before a TR again, CHA primary is prob best. If you’re going to stay at cap for a...
  11. Grunndi

Ooof… umm I def can’t give that exact breakdown off the top of my head. I’ll take a look after work. But it’s basically Set bonuses, ED cores, KotC stuff, THF line, Filligrees, rem tome, reaper tree, MP augment, and myth/reap bonuses
  12. Grunndi

For Dino crafting I have: Silver Bypass, Chaotic bypass, Exceptional Con, and Dust on the axe. Acid Dot, Spell cost reduction, Exceptional Spellpower, and Profane DS on the shield. I have lots of swaps for different things (clickies, search, bluff, absorbs, Heart of Suulo, Cold Shield, etc.)...
  13. Grunndi

Dark Hunter Splash > for paladin?

DWS Crit range needs 12 ranger levels and 21 AP in DWS (tempest Crit multi also needs 12 ranger levels). That’s an entirely different build (and prob better off as a 20 rgr/DH), than a 15/5 pal/DH.
  14. Grunndi

I honestly don’t think you’d notice a huge difference dropping a point in haste boost. It feels icky, but since Adren makes up such a large part of this builds overall DPS, you end up losing considerably less than 10%.
  15. Grunndi

PraetorPlato covered most of it, just figured I’d drop this breakdown for reference on how to get those high Con numbers. Only 6 Con comes directly from PLs (WF, Dwarf, Comp., Racial Comp). But the extra racial APs often free up extra points too. Farming out all the right gear, clickies...
  16. Grunndi

Dark Hunter Splash > for paladin?

With Pally saves you absolutely want to get Evasion from SD (plus all the sneak dice and threat reduction). LD t5, Fury T4, SD t3 would be my go-to ED setup for this split. And if you have the AP, exalted smite makes for a great attack to combo with Adrenaline.
  17. Grunndi

barbarian gear

Definitely something to consider. It’s usually possible to cap doublestrike without that 3% profane. So for me it comes down to looking at the whole Tetris picture. I find most Dread Stalker based sets I make end up missing Quality Deception and Seeker, which is probably very close to 2...
  18. Grunndi

Endgame Gear Theory

While not ideal, yes I personally have used an IoD caster ring in a few melee DPS sets. Sometimes that’s just how the set items work out, and you need to look at the whole picture to decide if that useless item or 2 is worth it. If you think of it as the item essentially giving you all the...
  19. Grunndi

barbarian gear

Cool set. I definitely like to see less common things being used. Do you find the extra hate gen from the Fabricators item to be problematic? I know I try to keep my hate gen at -100% for my Barb sets (usually just -30 from SD, -20 Dark Diversion Aug, -50 treachery filli).
  20. Grunndi

barbarian gear

Had basically the same question so figured I’d just bump this thread. What kind of gear set ups are people using for Barbs now? Either pure or 18/1/1. I’m contemplating an 18/1/1 dwarf w/Hammers (because I like TYWA dwarves, that’s why it’s not a razorclaw lol, and yes I know it’ll be lower...