Search results

1. Xorlarrin

Kali's Monk Henshin Mystic THF WIS Melee DPS build

My bad, I have been looking over so many guides lately trying to decide what to play next I must have gotten gear mixed up. The body is from Sharn. I got that so will start farming. Thanks again for great builds.
  2. Xorlarrin

For someone who has never seen the draw of monk and never played it, in D&D paper games. I am loving your build. I got 30-32 now, only on second life, didn't do 30-32 first life was too eager to TR. As poor as my gear is since I am still using green helm, body, and both rings are really not...
  3. Xorlarrin

Giftcards?

Checkout. It let me add to account fine. Do not remember the exact wording of error, just it did not go through and asked if I wanted to try again. Tried 5x different occasion, some days apart. I had gone to VanillaGift too, even made an account. After one last try, gave up on DDO, used card...
  4. Xorlarrin

Giftcards?

Yep, activate, checked balance, to see if it did have enough on it for expansion. Had plenty.
  5. Xorlarrin

Giftcards?

VanillaGift is a Visa gift card. Our walmart carry’s them, was surprised it didn’t work. I even tried to load it to PayPal and they do not like PayPal. Said the issuing bank declined me adding it. So far the gift card makes a nice coaster.
  6. Xorlarrin

Giftcards?

Anyone know a gift card that works with DDO? I got a Vanillagift card as a gift and thought I would treat myself to an expansion but the DDO store does not like VanillaGift cards. X-mass and birthday coming soon so want to ask for the right type since I have several expansions to still get.
  7. Xorlarrin

DDO Expansion Trove!

Thank you, trying to give me more options for Favor. To get to 5000 favor I have to scrape up nearly every single quest as I only have Venca and VIP status currently. Just on 2nd life.
  8. Xorlarrin

DDO Expansion Trove!

Anyone know if you buy DDO Expansion Trove! for $59 do you get all the extras the individual packs came with?
  9. Xorlarrin

I am new to game, only on my second life. Wanted to try your build for second life, even made sure to use +5 str tome, and everything makes sense except, why did you pick +assassinate dc in falconry tree. Is it just filler points to get to higher tier or does monk somehow get assassinate at some...
  10. Xorlarrin

List of items that do not survive TR?

My bad. I misread, it’s the backpack upgrade. Other posts I saw were about losing stats and stuff they do not receive till higher levels. I thought it was unused upgrade item, like portable hole and unused tomes didn’t carry over.
  11. Xorlarrin

List of items that do not survive TR?

I have looked around one but can’t seem to find one. What I am talking about is stuff like the collapsed portable hole. guild members said to make sure not to have one on character. Are there others things that do not survive TR?
  12. Xorlarrin

Electrical + Force?

Never had a question about Impulse means Force and Magnetic means Electric. I think Eoin was right, the suggested Impulse gear is probably for the higher force spells.
  13. Xorlarrin

Electrical + Force?

Thx, Rune arm does Electrical dmg and so does crossbow. Must have said to equip for his endgame gear set but I am far from that.
  14. Xorlarrin

Electrical + Force?

I had been using a guide that I can no longer find. Does Impulse help Magnetic spells? I swear the guide said to equip that way but Artificer is mainly Electric spells. I do not want to lose out on more damage by having wrong element equipped. He only has like two spells that are not...
  15. Xorlarrin

Are any Gold Seal Hirelings better than the others?

There is one with a, I think, sonic trapped chest. Must have rogue for disarmament or forget it. That stuff bugs the hell out of me. So thought maybe getting a few permanent hirelings, I can just pop out anywhere. Would save a lot of time and headache. As this is my first time doing the quests...
  16. Xorlarrin

Ah, thank you both. I was thinking ability gating was going to get worse. I already did one dungeon that required all 3 stats, running through the dungeon three times, was a pain to swap out hirelings. That’s why I was thinking gold seal ones would just make life easier.
  17. Xorlarrin

You can only use 1 hire vs gold seal you can use several. One of the dungeons requires you to stand on 4 pads. So it’s not possible without gold seal hires. As I know no one who plays and I am not in a guild. I could skip that dungeon but then I would be limiting my already limited options. I am...
  18. Xorlarrin

I am current on a level 8 Warlock, loving Eldritch Cone, fighting is not really a problem. It’s the requirements of every dungeon now that there is something Str, Wis, or Int related. As Warlock charisma is the maxed stat, I am not able to interact with these objects, even with potions/wand...
  19. Xorlarrin

Which heart of wood to I use??

Ok, so then once I hit level 20, I want heroic reincarnation? That will do everything I said above and keep your action points, plus get past life feat? I can do this three times in the same class to max out?
  20. Xorlarrin

Which heart of wood to I use??

Do not mean to hi-jack a post but while we’re on the subject… So, if I pop a lesser (no +) once I hit level 20: Reset to level 1 Retain reputation Platinum/Gold is reset to level 1 limit (F2P) You lose all feats You get to redo stats with 32 points My question is, do you retain action points?